Author Topic: Great news...Kevin is alive and well.  (Read 6092 times)

Offline John

Great news...Kevin is alive and well.
« on: September 10, 2013, 04:57:15 PM »
As someone already posted, news of his demise has been greatly exaggerated. 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:59:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

Re: Great news...Kevin is alive and well.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 05:08:04 PM »
Best news I've heard all day, I can persue my missing tenner now  @)(++(*
After all, I need it to pay the scammer..... @)(++(*

Offline sika

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »
Does he still work for the CAB?

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 06:18:01 PM »
Does he still work for the CAB?

No...not for some time.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline sika

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 06:27:18 PM »
No...not for some time.
Was that following the Frank Spencer episode?  Ooh Craigie.

Offline Admin

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 08:40:14 PM »
There is no truth whatsoever in the rumour that Kevin passed away on 31st August.  Furthermore, this forum will not allow itself to be a platform for continued speculation about this matter.

We have deleted two fake accounts and posts accordingly.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:41:46 PM by Admin »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 08:19:27 AM »
What a pity he can't plow his time and energy into something useful considering he has a law degree (allegedly) instead of creating multiple id's, websites et al making himslef look like a proper Charlie or is that Dick.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 02:09:49 PM »
Is there anything that can be done to stop KC from re-joining every 2 minutes? I don't think there is because I suspect he's using proxy servers but whats annoying is the lies, the fake names et al, he hasn't even got the courage of his convictions which for a bloke claiming to be the victim of a miscarriage (I know) isn't good enough and his latest attempt to claim himself is dead, I find disgusting to the point of offensive.
I know he'll be reading this, so Kevin, I don't give 2 flying horse how many websites you want to set up about John and I, in fact I find it highly amusing that you feel the need to invest so much time into us but surely you need to use the time to clear your name, even if it's praying for a miricle because you're as guilty as hell.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 02:52:39 PM »
Is there anything that can be done to stop KC from re-joining every 2 minutes? I don't think there is because I suspect he's using proxy servers but whats annoying is the lies, the fake names et al, he hasn't even got the courage of his convictions which for a bloke claiming to be the victim of a miscarriage (I know) isn't good enough and his latest attempt to claim himself is dead, I find disgusting to the point of offensive.
I know he'll be reading this, so Kevin, I don't give 2 flying horse how many websites you want to set up about John and I, in fact I find it highly amusing that you feel the need to invest so much time into us but surely you need to use the time to clear your name, even if it's praying for a miricle because you're as guilty as hell.

Well put [Name removed]o. 

A troll using a proxy is difficult to identify because we have members in the USA, Australia, Russia, China and in most European countries.  We cannot block a genuine new member on the basis that he or she might be that troll.  They usually give themselves away by the third post though.

Offline puglove

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 10:37:09 PM »
Is Kevin all better then, after he was a bit dead?

f..k me, that Night Nurse is good stuff.   8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 01:23:21 PM »
Here we go!
http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=1567&c=honesty_no_longer_the_best_policy

5/9/2013 Cathy - charliedelsantos@gmail.com

Simon Hall has definitely undermined genuine miscarriage of justice cases. What he did by pretending to be innocent is unforgivable. People like Kevin Craigie spent 25 years fighting daily to clear their names, although that was never accomplished due to his premature death at 44.

It makes my blood boil. Simon Hall should be returned to stage one a.s.a.p. Then he can be re-assessed to his danger to the public. Joan Albert was an elderly pensioner. What "man" would murder an elderly lady ?

9/9/2013 Truth Seeker

Ah Kevin! Now that you have removed your Memorial website from Gone To Soon, Now you are back again as "Cathy" You have more lives than Larzarus

You said! "What he did by pretending to be innocent is unforgivable."

Not as unforgivable as pretending you are dead and posting a memorial site stating you are dead when in fact you are not dead Kevin Craigie! Will get proof of this posted very soon.