Author Topic: kate wishes she could push a button and they would all be gone  (Read 3448 times)

Offline carlymichelle

kate wishes she could push a button and they would all be gone
« on: September 20, 2013, 10:48:21 AM »
 CTN interview (full article below)
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id16.html

Kate said: "It really isn't easy," coping. "Some days are better than others. ... There's days when you think, 'I can't do this anymore,' and you just want to press a button, and we're all gone, and it's all finished, and we're all together and gone. Wherever. But you can't, you know. Just occasionally you'll have a -- if you're having a really bad day, which we do. And you can't help but think that."

isnt that a  selfish idea what if   maddie was  alive when they did that and her whole family was gone  but her?? imo it proves  the mcanns have known maddie is  dead ( not  saying they did it btw)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:42:41 PM by John »

Offline LagosBen

Re: kate wishes she could push a button and they would all be gone
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 08:56:41 PM »
You have obviously never been in the position of total  mental anguish then.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 06:56:49 PM »
You have obviously never been in the position of total  mental anguish then.

Exactly,  that was a horribly judgemental post from carlymichelle.

Redblossom

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 07:54:24 PM »
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id323.html

For all that was said and reported, it seems Kate Mccann was never suicidal, let alone as a result of  Amarals book!!!! all reports were relating to 2007 anyway..there were thoughts but not options that she would take....she just wanted everythng to stop! Who knows what she was talking about? Then, certainly not Mr Amaral....so what was it in the  summer of 2009 that made her feel suicidal as alan pike claims? What was going on then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/news/2010/04/100429_mccann.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAiWzkThkiA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:04:06 PM by Redblossom »

Offline sadie

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 08:00:57 PM »
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id323.html

For all that was said and reported, it seems Kate Mccann was never suicidal, let alone as a result of  Amarals book!!!! all reports were relating to 2007 anyway..
I despair at you Red.

You only have to look at what has happened to poor Kates face to realise how Madeleines disappearance, the books lies, the fact that the Police stopped looking for Madeleine and the Gawd awful things some of you guys have put her thru, have destroyed her.

Maybe karma will happen .... but you will have achieved your aim by then

Rachel Granada

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 09:12:35 PM »

Kate said: "It really isn't easy," coping. "Some days are better than others. ... There's days when you think, 'I can't do this anymore,' and you just want to press a button, and we're all gone, and it's all finished, and we're all together and gone. Wherever. But you can't, you know. Just occasionally you'll have a -- if you're having a really bad day, which we do. And you can't help but think that."

isnt that a  selfish idea what if   maddie was  alive when they did that and her whole family was gone  but her?? imo it proves  the mcanns have known maddie is  dead ( not  saying they did it btw)

I hope you have never been unfortunate enough to have suicidal thoughts, carlymichelle.  I have. And it's not very nice.

Kate McCann, a fellow human being, felt so low that she wanted to take her life.  Whatever your opinions on the Madeleine case can you not find it in your heart to have a little compassion for someone who was feeling so low?

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 09:18:40 PM »
I hope you have never been unfortunate enough to have suicidal thoughts, carlymichelle.  I have. And it's not very nice.

Kate McCann, a fellow human being, felt so low that she wanted to take her life.  Whatever your opinions on the Madeleine case can you not find it in your heart to have a little compassion for someone who was feeling so low?

What do you expect from someone who called Madeleine "their f***g daughter.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Rachel Granada

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 09:20:37 PM »
What do you expect from someone who called Madeleine "their f***g daughter.

True, DCI.  Carlymichelle's post was judgemental and very, very cruel. 

Redblossom

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 09:31:31 PM »
Yawn......how  is it judgmental to post what kate mccann said?? Duh

she did say that she IS selfish if she wanted to wipe out her whole  family

Whatever hey?  as kate mccann said!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:39:38 PM by Redblossom »

drummer

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 06:08:37 AM »

Would you post  such a comment about Kerry Needham? She admitted to feeling suicidal and left a note which her 11 year old daughter found.

Of course you wouldn't would you? 

Would you also claim that her suicidal thoughts meant that she must have known Ben was dead?

Of course you wouldn't would you?

And so you shouldn't, it would be despicable. As are your comments about kate.

Offline JackieL

Thank you
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 08:46:23 AM »
Just joined this Forum to pass on my thanks to Anne for her excellent work in reporting this trial.  Without her, none of us in the UK would know what was really going on out in Lisbon.  Many thanks Anne, you're doing an excellent job.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 10:10:57 AM »
Yawn......how  is it judgmental to post what kate mccann said?? Duh

she did say that she IS selfish if she wanted to wipe out her whole  family

Whatever hey?  as kate mccann said!

exactly  kate  DID   say it  and  IT is selfish  what if maddie  was alive and she did that?? maddie would have lost her  entire family over and over again and who are the pros to judge what i have ever gone through or thought??

Rachel Granada

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 04:18:31 PM »
exactly  kate  DID   say it  and  IT is selfish  what if maddie  was alive and she did that?? maddie would have lost her  entire family over and over again and who are the pros to judge what i have ever gone through or thought??

Yet you are judging Kate McCann, a stranger who has never done you any harm.