Author Topic: June and Nevill Bamber’s wills & Jeremy Bamber’s Motive to Kill the Twins  (Read 8744 times)

Offline APRIL

All parents do that, I guess the more carrots the more dangling  @)(++(*

That's about the size of it.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

We had different birth certificates so it was always going to come out. That's how some people learned, in fact.

Birth certificates of children who’ve been adopted don’t show that they have been.

The parents obtain a new birth certificate for their adopted child, albeit a short version which many people have, regardless, and it shows no evidence that they were adopted.

When or if a child discovers they’ve been adopted they can of course trace their original certificate.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

The type face looks similar to case related docs. 

What source does CAL use for the wills?

If I wanted to read them I wouldn't hesitate to access them as they're public records but it isn't really an aspect of the case that interests me.

Well why did you ask me for them if they don’t interest you?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

I'm interested in the clause NB inserted in his will that prevented JB from inheriting the farm unless he was committed to farming at the time of NBs death.

I've always thought that JB had only knuckled down on the farm around 18 months before the murders which would coincide with JMs account of when he started talking about killing them all.

GREAT point  CS!!

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Just for the sake of clarity Nevill Bamber's estate, according to Basil Cock, included the following properties;

Boutree Cottage.
A half share in Charity Farm owned jointly with his wife.
A share in Clifton House in Guilford, inherited from his mother.

Nevill owned much more than that.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

But I don't think the Bambers owned VMF did they?
[/quote
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 10:58:54 PM by Ispywithmybigeye »

Offline G-Unit

Birth certificates of children who’ve been adopted don’t show that they have been.

The parents obtain a new birth certificate for their adopted child, albeit a short version which many people have, regardless, and it shows no evidence that they were adopted.

When or if a child discovers they’ve been adopted they can of course trace their original certificate.

For certain purposes people need their full certificate. I remember mine saying Adoption Certificate, and a man on TV said he only found out he was adopted when he had to take his birth certificate into school.

It's only since 1975 that adopted people have been allowed to know who their birth parents were.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

Nevill owned much more than that.

If you read my post again, I was discussing properties. Did he own more properties?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

Well why did you ask me for them if they don’t interest you?

I said they don't really interest me.  If someone here produced them I would read them but I'm not motivated enough to go out of my way to seek them out.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

I said they don't really interest me.  If someone here produced them I would read them but I'm not motivated enough to go out of my way to seek them out.

Well you’re interested enough to ask me to post them up, when usually the only time you reply to me is to issue me warnings...

What makes you think I’d be motivated enough to seek them out? You have no idea who I am, who I know, or what I know.

You’re making assumptions again, Holly

Offline Holly Goodhead

Well you’re interested enough to ask me to post them up, when usually the only time you reply to me is to issue me warnings...

What makes you think I’d be motivated enough to seek them out? You have no idea who I am, who I know, or what I know.

You’re making assumptions again, Holly

I don't believe I've made any assumptions?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11474.msg589582#msg589582
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

I don't believe I've made any assumptions?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11474.msg589582#msg589582

Not sure why you’ve put that link up?

You asked me to put the wills up — I already saw that.

But below I’ve copied your post where you then said — after asking me to post the wills up — that they don’t really interest you. I find that surprising: the man you hate to believe is guilty of murdering all hs family read those wills, and as you’re desperately trying to find the slightest detail that may suggest he didn’t kill them, id have thought the wills would be hugely significant in his motive...

You also implied I went out of my way to see the wills; you know you were implying that, and I know you were. Hence me telling you that you make assumptions...

Re: June and Nevill Bamber’s wills & Jeremy Bamber’s Motive to Kill the Twins
« Reply #69 on: Today at 09:34:17 AM »
QuoteModify
Quote from: Holly Goodhead on Today at 09:12:44 AM

Offline Nicholas

Not sure why you’ve put that link up?

You asked me to put the wills up — I already saw that.

But below I’ve copied your post where you then said — after asking me to post the wills up — that they don’t really interest you. I find that surprising: the man you hate to believe is guilty of murdering all hs family read those wills, and as you’re desperately trying to find the slightest detail that may suggest he didn’t kill them, id have thought the wills would be hugely significant in his motive...

You also implied I went out of my way to see the wills; you know you were implying that, and I know you were. Hence me telling you that you make assumptions...

Re: June and Nevill Bamber’s wills & Jeremy Bamber’s Motive to Kill the Twins
« Reply #69 on: Today at 09:34:17 AM »
QuoteModify
Quote from: Holly Goodhead on Today at 09:12:44 AM

8((()*/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation