Author Topic: Advocates for Jeremy Bamber  (Read 18401 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Advocates for Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2020, 05:13:47 PM »
Courtesy of Caroline here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10110.msg472745.html#msg472745

Taken from the WS of vet Robert McTaggart Hill:

"On my arrival Mr Jeremy Bamber told me that he wished me to put down the Shih Tzu dog that had belonged to Mrs Bamber, his mother. He said that the dog was very attached to his mother, and since her death, he thought that the dog should not go to another home." . He also said that the dog had turned a bit nasty since the killings at WHF and it was a bit snappy.

And if the same, as per online records, vet Robert McTaggart Hill was 29 years old at the time
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2020, 05:15:34 PM »
Courtesy of Caroline here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10110.msg472745.html#msg472745

"On my arrival Mr Jeremy Bamber told me that he wished me to put down the Shih Tzu dog that had belonged to Mrs Bamber, his mother. He said that the dog was very attached to his mother, and since her death, he thought that the dog should not go to another home." . He also said that the dog had turned a bit nasty since the killings at WHF and it was a bit snappy.
Yeah... it had taken an instant dislike to the wiring of his TV and stereo system.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2020, 05:21:27 PM »
Yeah... it had taken an instant dislike to the wiring of his TV and stereo system.

Was Crispy even kept in the house before the vet arrived?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2020, 06:24:38 PM »
Was Crispy even kept in the house before the vet arrived?
I think so, but only for a few hours that morning.  At least ITV's WHF gave that impression at first, but I don't think Bamber had a shed to the rear of Bourtree where the vet did the dirty. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2020, 08:40:24 PM »
I think so, but only for a few hours that morning.  At least ITV's WHF gave that impression at first, but I don't think Bamber had a shed to the rear of Bourtree where the vet did the dirty.

The dog was put to sleep in the house on 8th Aug

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2020, 12:48:41 PM »
The dog was put to sleep in the house on 8th Aug

White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber claims this is what really happened to the family dog’

‘White House Farm viewers were left devastated on Wednesday night after the murdered family's pet dog was put down following their deaths by the request of Jeremy Bamber, who was eventually convicted of murdering five of his family members. The convict, who is currently incarcerated in HM Prison Wakefield in Yorkshire, has been kept informed of the ITV show, and someone has tweeted on his behalf about what he claims 'really' happened.

His Twitter account read: "#WhiteHouseFarm to put facts straight. Crispy, June's dog and Bruce, the farm dog we put in the care of a vet. Bruce was rehomed to another farm very quickly however no one would take Crispy. The VET recommended he be put to sleep."
https://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2020012383643/white-house-farm-jeremy-bamber-what-really-happened-to-family-dog/

*&^^&

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 12:59:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2020, 01:17:32 PM »
White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber claims this is what really happened to the family dog’

‘White House Farm viewers were left devastated on Wednesday night after the murdered family's pet dog was put down following their deaths by the request of Jeremy Bamber, who was eventually convicted of murdering five of his family members. The convict, who is currently incarcerated in HM Prison Wakefield in Yorkshire, has been kept informed of the ITV show, and someone has tweeted on his behalf about what he claims 'really' happened.

His Twitter account read: "#WhiteHouseFarm to put facts straight. Crispy, June's dog and Bruce, the farm dog we put in the care of a vet. Bruce was rehomed to another farm very quickly however no one would take Crispy. The VET recommended he be put to sleep."
https://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2020012383643/white-house-farm-jeremy-bamber-what-really-happened-to-family-dog/

*&^^&
From Roger Wilkes - Blood Relations (1994), p.21...

Stan Jones suggested to Jeremy that he should take the dog back with him. But to Jones's surprise, Jeremy insisted that he wouldn't have the animal in the house, damaging all his stereo equipment. 'Get rid of it, 'Jeremy snapped.. 'Have it put down. I hate the f..king thing.'  The detective was shocked at Jeremy's apparent indifference. 'From that moment,'he recalled, 'Jeremy behaved as though nothing had happened.'

Online Eleanor

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2020, 03:17:49 PM »

I don't have a problem with having the dog put down.  Sometimes it is necessary for any number of reasons.  It suggests nothing about the guilt of Jeremy Bamber.

This sort of spurious suggestion is ridiculous.

Offline Myster

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2020, 03:48:16 PM »
I don't have a problem with having the dog put down.  Sometimes it is necessary for any number of reasons.  It suggests nothing about the guilt of Jeremy Bamber.

This sort of spurious suggestion is ridiculous.
Bamber...

Crispy, June's dog and Bruce, the farm dog we put in the care of a vet. Bruce was rehomed to another farm very quickly however no one would take Crispy. The VET recommended he be put to sleep.

The vet's w/s...

So Crispy had suddenly turned nasty in the space of a few hours?  Absolute balderdash!

I know who to believe.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2020, 11:48:45 AM »

*&^^&

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
42m
Everyone is leaping to condemn. I’m not sure what @hellomag believe, but at least they took note of some of the ‘real’ truth #WhiteHouseFarm

White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber claims this is what really happened to the family dog
Jeremy Bamber has tweeted via a supporter about what he claims really happened to the family dog Crispy.
hellomagazine.com
https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1220663284493365248

*&^^&

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2020, 12:13:22 PM »
Bamber...

Crispy, June's dog and Bruce, the farm dog we put in the care of a vet. Bruce was rehomed to another farm very quickly however no one would take Crispy. The VET recommended he be put to sleep.

The vet's w/s...

So Crispy had suddenly turned nasty in the space of a few hours?  Absolute balderdash!

I know who to believe.

So why didn't the relatives take Crispy?  After all they were pretty keen to take everything else!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2020, 01:44:22 PM »
So why didn't the relatives take Crispy?  After all they were pretty keen to take everything else!

Justice 4 Crispy!!

What's a Shih Tzu?   One with no elephants.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2020, 05:33:49 PM »
If I'd taken on Crispy then he would definitely have been given a good trim, followed by a bath in hot, soapy water to resemble the beauty below. 

Nothing worse than cleaning up a dog's hairy backside... is there, Holly?

Offline Myster

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2020, 05:44:46 PM »
They probably had their full complement of dogs to look after.  Bruce was re-housed, so there was nothing to stop Bamber taking Crispy to a pet shelter, instead of bombing off to his accountant to see how much he was worth.

Offline puglove

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2020, 05:46:34 PM »
If I'd taken on Crispy then he would definitely have been given a good trim, followed by a bath in hot, soapy water to resemble the beauty below. 

Nothing worse than cleaning up a dog's hairy backside... is there, Holly?

Or a husband's.

8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.