Author Topic: Anyone have any idea what redwoods revelation was??  (Read 28226 times)

Redblossom

Anyone have any idea what redwoods revelation was??
« on: October 11, 2013, 06:40:01 PM »
 @)(++(*

gosh and his eyes all lit up

icabodcrane

Re: Anyone have any idea what redwoods revelation was??
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 06:55:07 PM »
If his wide-eyed moment of revelation turns ut to be something that's been known on the forums for years this  'investigation'  will be exposed as a farce

drummer

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 07:07:18 PM »
On the other hand if it's not something that's been known for years , what then? I'm sure people will still find a new revelation something to take the mickey out of. Monday evening's going to be quiet on here for a while though, then  probably the most activity this forum's ever seen.

Redblossom

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 07:09:02 PM »
On the other hand if it's not something that's been known for years , what then? I'm sure people will still find a new revelation something to take the mickey out of. Monday evening's going to be quiet on here for a while though, then  probably the most activity this forum's ever seen.

Impossible its something not known for years.......

Offline jassi

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 07:09:53 PM »
If his wide-eyed moment of revelation turns ut to be something that's been known on the forums for years this  'investigation'  will be exposed as a farce

Be charitable. It might be new to the Met.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 07:10:24 PM »

Sadly I think this is what it will be...but....not lost my confidence in SY

Offline Lace

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 08:28:42 PM »
Why are people slagging off SY?

I remember the anti's saying they wanted a review of the case,  the McCann's don't really want a review of the case. 

Then when it became very obvious that yes the McCann's DID want a review of the case.   It was yes SY will find the truth,  tick tock, McCann's,  every faith in SY.

THEN,  as soon  as SY came out with the 'They believe Madeleine was taken by a stranger'   it was well can't trust SY to get anything right look at the Dando case.

drummer

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »

I remember the anti's saying they wanted a review of the case,  the McCann's don't really want a review of the case. 

Then when it became very obvious that yes the McCann's DID want a review of the case.   It was yes SY will find the truth,  tick tock, McCann's,  every faith in SY.

THEN,  as soon  as SY came out with the 'They believe Madeleine was taken by a stranger'   it was well can't trust SY to get anything right look at the Dando case.

I remember the words Lace, "Bring on Scotland yard to sort them out".

Offline Lace

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 08:37:13 PM »
I remember the words Lace, "Bring on Scotland yard to sort them out".

Yes,  they had every faith in SY in the beginning,   until they told them what they didn't want to hear.

Offline jassi

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 08:37:25 PM »
I live in hopes that, despite some epic failures, Scotland Yard will excel themselves and solve this crime
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 08:50:21 PM »
I live in hopes that, despite some epic failures, Scotland Yard will excel themselves and solve this crime

Me too

Offline kmc

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 09:29:06 PM »

We don't really know anything substantial from the files because the vast majority of the statements are ridiculously basic i.e. "I was in XYZ place and I know nothing and noticed nothing....the end".  In fact, the case was a bit like reality TV show - i.e. certain "so called facts" were manipulated and fed to us like some storyline from an amateur novelist and the vast majority of everything else was just brushed under the carpet.  Personally, I can't wait for Monday because there are a number of people in those files who warranted further investigation and one thing SY is good at, is noticing the "invisible" candidates that nobody has thought twice about.....  You never know - bundle man might well be amongst them - in which case, we should all feel very sorry for Jane Tanner and all the flack she has taken.  I have a feeling she gave an excellent description.....but time will tell.

Benita

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 09:37:05 PM »
had the pj not made a ash oops that's (hash) of the investigation in the first place SY wouldnt be cleaning up after them would they ..so I 8@??)( SY keep up the good work guys  8((()*/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:39:11 PM by Benita »

Redblossom

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 09:43:11 PM »
We don't really know anything substantial from the files because the vast majority of the statements are ridiculously basic i.e. "I was in XYZ place and I know nothing and noticed nothing....the end".  In fact, the case was a bit like reality TV show - i.e. certain "so called facts" were manipulated and fed to us like some storyline from an amateur novelist and the vast majority of everything else was just brushed under the carpet.  Personally, I can't wait for Monday because there are a number of people in those files who warranted further investigation and one thing SY is good at, is noticing the "invisible" candidates that nobody has thought twice about.....  You never know - bundle man might well be amongst them - in which case, we should all feel very sorry for Jane Tanner and all the flack she has taken.  I have a feeling she gave an excellent description.....but time will tell.

Dream on but welcome lol

Offline Benice

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 11:55:50 PM »

Exactly Lace.   Some people have short memories.   

Also Crimewatch has always been a respected programme, regarded as doing a valuable public service -  and not seen as an entertainment prog.    But just like SY  - it will be trashed and bashed to bits if it doesn't fit the bill according to some of the [ censored word].   In fact it's already started with some calling it a 'silly' programme.

The programme hasn't even been aired yet  - and is already being slated and condemned.      No doubt after it's been on we can look forward to a mega bashing of the parents.  Their clothes, their expressions, every word they utter will be sneered at and torn to shreds and so will anyone else who speaks a single word in support of them.  There are even plans to jam the switchboards by some [ censored word].   How sick is that.

From what has already been posted here and elsewhere - the fact that this programme might just help to find out what happened to a missing little girl - seems to be the last thing on their minds.

Very sad IMO.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal