Author Topic: Twitter pays dividends  (Read 16280 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Twitter pays dividends
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2012, 07:50:52 PM »
It looks like there will be good news all round very soon then...!

Well done John! You've worked hard!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2012, 12:51:51 AM »
Ironic isn't it??   8-)(--)

Jackie Preece is still wittering on about her law students and how effective they are.  Well if that is the level of intelligence of her 'law students' I fear for the next generation of legal services in England.  @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2012, 01:09:38 AM »

Jackie Preece is still wittering on about her law students and how effective they are.  Well if that is the level of intelligence of her 'law students' I fear for the next generation of legal services in England.  @)(++(*

Jackie Preece is riven with spite and jealousy. Her main aim is seeing me on my arse. But that won't happen. I don't want to tempt fate, but I have a husband who adores me, children who rock my world, and a tiny grandaughter who says "I love you my nanny!" And a field full of horses. What have you got, Jackie? A computer covered in spit and bile?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2012, 01:19:34 AM »

Jackie Preece is riven with spite and jealousy. Her main aim is seeing me on my ar... But that won't happen. I don't want to tempt fate, but I have a husband who adores me, children who rock my world, and a tiny grandaughter who says "I love you my nanny!" And a field full of horses. What have you got, Jackie? A computer covered in spit and bile?

She's got Ian the bodyguard and the Dobbin from the horse refuge.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2012, 01:34:33 AM »
I hate to do this. When the twins were shot, there was so much blood, the wallpaper was removed. From behind their heads. They were little, and Sheila would have been covered in blood. But she wasn't. June's last shot, between the eyes. Still not a mark on Sheila.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2012, 01:50:33 AM »
I hate to do this. When the twins were shot, there was so much blood, the wallpaper was removed. From behind their heads. They were little, and Sheila would have been covered in blood. But she wasn't. June's last shot, between the eyes. Still not a mark on Sheila.

You are spot on Shona.  I think they call it spatter or something like that and there wasn't a drop on Sheila.  If she had beaten Nevill with the butt of the rifle there would have been blood everywhere but mysteriously there wasn't any on her.  Jeremy went home and showered though leaving blood marks on his bath towel and robe apparently.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2012, 07:03:51 AM »

You are spot on Shona.  I think they call it spatter or something like that and there wasn't a drop on Sheila.  If she had beaten Nevill with the butt of the rifle there would have been blood everywhere but mysteriously there wasn't any on her.  Jeremy went home and showered though leaving blood marks on his bath towel and robe apparently.

Wow! The blood on the towel and robe is a new one. Where did you hear that?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 08:26:49 AM »

Wow! The blood on the towel and robe is a new one. Where did you hear that?

Bounty is referring to the forensics results but it should be pointed out that the origin of this blood could not be determined.  By the same token blood was also found on the passenger seat of the Citreon which was photgraphed at Jeremys cottage at Goldhanger with a SOCO examining it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:52:40 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!