Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 266863 times)

Aiofe

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #570 on: October 31, 2013, 08:14:04 AM »
Well all that was need to be done by the mccanns is to to prove the e-fits were sent 5 years ago.

Make no mistake on this.

The article in the Times has not been recinded has it /

Likewise an e-fit proves nothing.

Seeing a man carrying a child in his arms proves nothing.

Do you know whether the e-fits were sent to the AG in an attempt to reopen the case?

Aiofe

« Reply #571 on: October 31, 2013, 08:16:06 AM »
No you are being pedantic.

I have  and others have shown the mccanns have lied.

I have had this 'conversation' with another poster on here before.

Perchance are you the same poster under another guise ?

You have shown they were in error. You have not shown that they lied.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #572 on: October 31, 2013, 08:35:35 AM »
"proof of what massive liars they are."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id107.html

Madeleine Father Portugal Return

Q: Do you plan to cooperate with the Portuguese authorities?

GM: Of course.

Q: Are you going... are you going to meet with, errr... Portuguese authorities...

GM: Uhhh, we haven't...

GM:The purpose of this visit was to, errr... really look at what can still be done in the search, we want to be, you know, looking     positively, not backwards - looking forwards. 'Cause, you know, we want to find our daughter. It's pretty simple really.

As we know from Madeleine Gerry McCann went to Portugal specifically to plot the libel claim and gagging order with Duarte. In perhaps the most prolonged and widespread example of his gratuitous lying he gave interview after interview stating that he was there for other reasons.

I think what you are posting is pure unadulterated spam

Offline Benice

« Reply #573 on: October 31, 2013, 08:37:29 AM »
I'm not going to change a thing I've said.

Do you remember your personal attack on me when you claimed I didn't have a degree in Chemistry  ?

You're famous for your 'deflection' tactics Stephen - but you've excelled yourself with that one!!   LOL
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Benice

« Reply #574 on: October 31, 2013, 09:18:05 AM »
"proof of what massive liars they are."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id107.html

Madeleine Father Portugal Return

Q: Do you plan to cooperate with the Portuguese authorities?

GM: Of course.

Q: Are you going... are you going to meet with, errr... Portuguese authorities...

GM: Uhhh, we haven't...

GM:The purpose of this visit was to, errr... really look at what can still be done in the search, we want to be, you know, looking     positively, not backwards - looking forwards. 'Cause, you know, we want to find our daughter. It's pretty simple really.

As we know from Madeleine Gerry McCann went to Portugal specifically to plot the libel claim and gagging order with Duarte. In perhaps the most prolonged and widespread example of his gratuitous lying he gave interview after interview stating that he was there for other reasons.

So - for their own reasons  they didn't want to make certain information public at that particular moment.   So what?   It's their business - and it's up to them  to decide when it would be the best time  to make such  information public - if they wanted to.        After all - it's their family's lives that would be affected   - not yours  - nor mine, nor anyone else's. 

Their legal action against Amaral was their private business - and it was completely up to them how they handled it.    They are not public property.   This notion that they are somehow obliged to share all their private business with every Tom, Dick and Harry who wants to know it - is outrageous. imo

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #575 on: October 31, 2013, 09:21:25 AM »
So - for their own reasons  they didn't want to make certain information public at that particular moment.   So what?   It's their business - and it's up to them  to decide when it would be the best time  to make such  information public - if they wanted to.        After all - it's their family's lives that would be affected   - not yours  - nor mine, nor anyone else's. 

Their legal action against Amaral was their private business - and it was completely up to them how they handled it.    They are not public property.   This notion that they are somehow obliged to share all their private business with every Tom, Dick and Harry who wants to know it - is outrageous. imo

So what?

He lied,
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #576 on: October 31, 2013, 09:24:47 AM »

.... inappropriate comment removed ....

The tax-payer is paying for their incompetence. or haven't you noticed ?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:30:07 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Luz

« Reply #577 on: October 31, 2013, 09:28:43 AM »

In that case why do my taxes have to pay for the PJ to look for their daughter and to pay for the Courts to indulge their imbecile Court Trials against those they don't like?!

Offline Benice

« Reply #578 on: October 31, 2013, 09:49:28 AM »
.... inappropriate comment removed ....

The tax-payer is paying for their incompetence. or haven't you noticed ?

The McCanns have paid their taxes and GM still is - and probably above the standard rate too. 

As a taxpayer myself, I do not begrudge a single penny of my money being spent on finding out what happened to a missing child.   In fact I think taxpayer's money should be allocated on a permanent basis - not as a one off -so that it becomes normal practice for any British child who is abducted to receive the best possible chance of being found - and that the money is there for that to happen.

If nothing else, the McCann case has highlighted the shortcomings which existed in the UK on the whole subject of missing people.  If the situation improves because of it then that is at least one good thing that will have come out of this tragedy.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 10:35:17 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #579 on: October 31, 2013, 09:53:50 AM »
The McCanns have paid their taxes and GM still is - and probably above the standard rate too. 

As a taxpayer myself, I do not begrudge a single penny of my money being spent on finding out what happened to a missing child.   In fact I think taxpayer's money should be allocated on a permanent basis - not as a one off -so that it becomes normal practice for any British child who is abducted to receive the best possible chance of being found - and that the money is there for that to happen.

If nothing else, the McCann case has highlighted the shortcomings which existed in the UK on the whole subject of missing people.  If the situation improves because of it then that is at least one good thing that will have come out of this tragedy.

so that it becomes normal practice for any British child who is abducted

Abducted?  How many has there been?

stephen25000

« Reply #580 on: October 31, 2013, 09:54:09 AM »

So should £5,000,000 , and of course this is increasing day by day, be spent on ALL MISSING PEOPLE ?

Cariad

« Reply #581 on: October 31, 2013, 10:01:05 AM »
My personal belief is that Madeleine was in all probability beyond all help when these e-fits were made, so I don't feel terribly outraged by there suppression, or no more so than I would at the realisation that a parent is hindering the search for their child.

There are people on this forum who claim that Madeleine could very well be alive and in the clutches of a paedophile ring and yet those very same people seem to be fine with the suppression of evidence which could potentially have saved her from 5 years of that living hell!

The evidence that they were suppressed is that they have not been seen until October 2013 whereas they were produced in November 2008.

How does one reconcile these actions as those of parents looking for a live child?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #582 on: October 31, 2013, 10:06:50 AM »
My personal belief is that Madeleine was in all probability beyond all help when these e-fits were made, so I don't feel terribly outraged by there suppression, or no more so than I would at the realisation that a parent is hindering the search for their child.

There are people on this forum who claim that Madeleine could very well be alive and in the clutches of a paedophile ring and yet those very same people seem to be fine with the suppression of evidence which could potentially have saved her from 5 years of that living hell!

The evidence that they were suppressed is that they have not been seen until October 2013 whereas they were produced in November 2008.

How does one reconcile these actions as those of parents looking for a live child?

By deflecting & blaming everything on Amaral & the PJ.

lizzibif.

« Reply #583 on: October 31, 2013, 10:07:01 AM »
Prove the mcCann's suppressed evidence.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #584 on: October 31, 2013, 10:07:48 AM »
Prove the mcCann's suppressed evidence.

Prove they didn't.