Author Topic: Stephen Carpenter introduced Robert Murat to Gerry the next morning.  (Read 4430 times)

Offline Kazcutt

Stephen Carpenter was also on holiday in Praia da Luz with his wife and two young children.  He knew Gerry and Kate having played tennis with them.

He recalls that he first came across Robert Murat the morning after Madeleine disappeared. Murat was in his garden at the time.  They acknowledged each other and Murat came out to chat.  Carpenter told him of the missing girl and Murat replied that he also had a daughter of the same age so he could empathise with the parents.  When Murat revealed that he was a fluent Portuguese speaker and had lived in the village for many years Carpenter suggested that he introduce him to Gerry McCann since he would be able to help with the language difficulties.

Carpenter says he was somewhat surprised to later hear that Murat was claiming that he had come forward to volunteer when it was he, Stephen Carpenter, who had asked him to help.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

I can not copy his statement
Very interesting
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:29:07 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Stephen Carpenter introduced Robert Murat to Gerry the next morning.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 06:40:53 PM »
I wonder if when people said murats said he has a daughter called madeleine he actually said the same age as madeleine .
Who was the man with dreadlocks? Could it have been jose pigman who cut his dreadlocks  soon after

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »
Another one not interviewed

Stephen Carpenter

DCF: We arrived at about seven because we had the children with us and I saw a man sitting at the table next to us with three children.
SC: Yes
DCF: He was going to take a plane the next day to Switzerland, given that the children's mother lived there, I had never seen him before that night, but he ended up joining us for a coffee, he was a MW tourist.

Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Carana

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 06:49:06 PM »
I wonder if when people said murats said he has a daughter called madeleine he actually said the same age as madeleine .
Who was the man with dreadlocks? Could it have been jose pigman who cut his dreadlocks  soon after

It seems to have been Chinese whispers that he'd ever said that he had a child by the same name.

Rastaman was identified and was a tourist staying with his wife.

I've no idea who "jose pigman" is.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 06:55:42 PM »

It seems to have been Chinese whispers that he'd ever said that he had a child by the same name.

Rastaman was identified and was a tourist staying with his wife.

I've no idea who "jose pigman" is.

Pig man
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-510082/Revealed-Madeleine-photofit-man-jailed-raping-British-girl.html

Redblossom

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 07:07:43 PM »
Pig man
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-510082/Revealed-Madeleine-photofit-man-jailed-raping-British-girl.html

The similarity is so striking

Ps your last para of your op does not make sense...so he was told, so he volunteered, and? And why is it interesting?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:12:48 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Carana

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 07:12:37 PM »
Pig man

Ok, thanks.

Those articles were posted in the wild-west days. I don't personally give them much credence as little seems to have been verified and innocent people appeared splashed all over the Internet.

lizzibif.

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 07:31:16 PM »
Robert murat..why does this name keep popping up...and why are so many witness's adamant he was outside apartment 5a on the night madeleine went missing..hes the one that's fishy not the mccanns..whether hes been cleared or not.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 07:43:23 PM »
Ok, thanks.

Those articles were posted in the wild-west days. I don't personally give them much credence as little seems to have been verified and innocent people appeared splashed all over the Internet.

Its a good job the new sy/pj review went back to the beginning
This man was questioned by the pj
Didnt sy say they need to re question people of interest ?

lizzibif.

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 08:07:16 PM »
Its a good job the new sy/pj review went back to the beginning
This man was questioned by the pj
Didnt sy say they need to re question people of interest ?

Was the the guy who threatened the reporters with a shot gun ?

Aegean

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
Robert murat..why does this name keep popping up...and why are so many witness's adamant he was outside apartment 5a on the night madeleine went missing..hes the one that's fishy not the mccanns..whether hes been cleared or not.

His name keeps "popping up" because Mcann fans want to stir up rumours and gossip so as to detract from Kate and Gerry's own failings and strange behaviour. Now that Tannerman has been eliminated and the main person of interest is someone who the eye witness thought was Gerry and who was doing just what Amaral said (going to the beach with a small child that didn't seem to be moving) they're even more desperate to find someone else to point the finger at again.