Author Topic: Ben Needham's 24th Birthday today  (Read 6999 times)

Offline Serendipity

Ben Needham's 24th Birthday today
« on: October 29, 2013, 02:51:37 AM »
I know this is not the correct forum but Ben's threads get so little attention sadly that I felt it needed to be posted here. 

Ben is 24 years old today. I hope with all my heart  that he is still on this mortal coil that he is well and happy  and even if he is not aware that today is his birthday that this day brings him happiness. My thoughts are with his parents and family and their friends.  My greatest wish is that he is found soon and that his family finally get the same governmental backing and financial support that the McCanns have to find him and bring him home.

Happy Birthday Ben, wherever you are x
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:53:38 AM by Serendipity »

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Ben Needham's 24th Birthday today
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 07:54:16 AM »
I know this is not the correct forum but Ben's threads get so little attention sadly that I felt it needed to be posted here. 

Ben is 24 years old today. I hope with all my heart  that he is still on this mortal coil that he is well and happy  and even if he is not aware that today is his birthday that this day brings him happiness. My thoughts are with his parents and family and their friends.  My greatest wish is that he is found soon and that his family finally get the same governmental backing and financial support that the McCanns have to find him and bring him home.

Happy Birthday Ben, wherever you are x

I would second that and as you have posted this on Maddies forum would say the renewed hope that Ben may still be alive gives us all hope hat one day both of them will be found

Offline Benice

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 08:26:03 AM »
I would second that and as you have posted this on Maddies forum would say the renewed hope that Ben may still be alive gives us all hope hat one day both of them will be found

My sentiments entirely. 

The current news on Ben:-

Ben Needham's mother has always insisted her son is still alive, "stolen" by people traffickers when he was a toddler, 22 years ago.

And now Greek authorities suspect a young man, living with a Roma family in Cyprus, whom they say could be the missing boy.

The man, who could potentially have DNA tests, came to the attention of the Greek police when he fled the mainland with his family a few years ago to avoid compulsory military service.
Unquote

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Cariad

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 08:41:52 AM »
Happy birthday Ben x

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 08:50:44 AM »

I do so hope that this young man is Ben.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 09:02:52 AM »
Happy birthday Ben, let's hope that you are home soon.  I'm keeping everything crossed with this new possibility that Ben may have been found.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 10:27:12 AM »
result of DNA test expected later this week - on BBC just now.

Benita

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 10:30:26 AM »
result of DNA test expected later this week - on BBC just now.

fingers crossed its ben..

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 10:32:23 AM »
Hoping for Ben.

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »
I'm just reading the paper and there is a clip saying a 21 year old gypsie has handed himself in for DNA tests in Cyprus .he is a Romanian gypsie

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »
I'm just reading the paper and there is a clip saying a 21 year old gypsie has handed himself in for DNA tests in Cyprus .he is a Romanian gypsie

wouldn't it be incredible

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 11:45:02 AM »

Ben Needham: Man suspected of being missing British boy hands himself in for DNA tests
29 Oct 2013 06:30

His frantic mum faces an agonising wait to find out if it is indeed her long-lost boy – on the same day he would have turned 24.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/ben-needham-man-suspected-being-2651416

Can't see any features of Ben in him, can anyone else? Plus Ben is 24.

Lets hope it is Ben!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:58:04 AM by DCI »
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Kazcutt

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 11:48:05 AM »
Could anyone put the two photos together I can from phone (I can't from computer either lol )
At least this lad has obviously wondered and took steps to see

Offline Myster

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2013, 11:57:53 AM »
If DNA testing proves the man in the photo is Ben Needham, then age-progression artists' impressions leave a lot to be desired. I don't think he resembles either his father or mother... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ben-needham-missing-boys-dad-2020220

The video here gives a clearer picture... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ben-needham-man-suspected-being-2651416

Should it turn out to be Ben Needham... I'll eat my antenna.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2013, 12:02:03 PM »
If DNA testing proves the man in the photo is Ben Needham, then age-progression artists' impressions leave a lot to be desired. I don't think he resembles either his father or mother... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ben-needham-missing-boys-dad-2020220

The video here gives a clearer picture... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ben-needham-man-suspected-being-2651416

Should it turn out to be Ben Needham... I'll eat my antenna.

Me too. This lad has too much of a wide turned up nose, compared to Ben. I think that is not a feature that would change so much, whatever age!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/