Why do you keep peddling this nonsense ?
Joana Cipriano was not 'almost certainly' taken from Figueira
She was murdered by her mother and uncle who are currently serving long prison sentences
You may believe that the convictions were unsafe, but you most certainly do not have evidence that proves, or even suggests, that the little girl was 'abducted'
Yet you persistantly present it as 'fact' ... why do you do that ?
Have you forgotten the torture Icabod?
1) Leonor very very seriously tortured for two days and beaten black and blue.
2) Joao also reputedly tortured, but he gave in much more easily than Leonor. He couldn't stand the pain. He wrote her a letter of apology after they were both jailed.
3) The only so called witness was Leandro who was Leonors partner. Alledgedly Amaral beat him, so he agreed to be a witness for the prosecution. After the case, he rescinded his testimony telling the world that it was beaten out of him.
Leandro also warned the Mccanns of what to expect.
4) The whole Court records are based upon beaten, tortured out, NON EVIDENCE, and the one judge was so upset about the case that he protested and IIRC refused to put his name on the Court documents
5) Have you forgotten the black Limousine cruising around the streets of Figueira? A limousine that people commented on? Of course Figueira is close to both the famous Penina golf Club (0.75 mile), the Alvor private aeroclub (1mile) and also not far from the ?private Lagos airstrip (5 miles) and the beautiful marina at lagos (6 miles). A lot of wealth around there.
6) And have you forgotten the little camper van that was there, in Figueira, for several days? That suddenly vanished when Joana vanished. I think it was described as green and brown at the time. That was found abandoned at PdL. just 7 miles away.
I dont know how you can be so naive to carte blanche believe these Gawd awful PJ Officers after
1) all the torture, and
2) the fact that so many of them are now proven as being criminals or liars in court.
3) Cristavao who was on the Joana case is currently waiting to be tried on seven major charges.
4) Amaral has a conviction for perjury (lying)
5) several others have unsavoury illegal things against them
6) Cristavao made mega bucks out of writing a book about Joana, based on the story that he and Amaral concocted
7) One judge would have no part in the verdict
8) The cruising black limousine
9) the sleeper van which having been parked in Figueira for days suddenly disappeared to be found abandoned at nearby PdLAnd, just why was it necessary to torture anyone, if the PJ had a case? Have you asked yourself that?
Are you so blind that you cannot see beyond the end of your nose? Almost without doubt, Joana was abducted.
Leonor, whilst only a peasant woman is an incredibly brave woman and from photographs, proved herself as a good mother
Such injustice !