Author Topic: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .  (Read 11652 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2014, 04:03:46 PM »
And what an appropriate topic you've chosen for that.

If you read back through the posts you will see my amusement came from....

I'm not sure I agree with everything you're proposing here, wonderfulspam - but you have at least posited an explanation. A rarity.

It's incredibly rare for me to post anything even approaching a sensible comment.
Normal service will be resumed shortly.

And not from the disappearance and probable death of a little girl, as you would like it to have been.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2014, 04:10:23 PM »
Was it just me or was she micro-blinking with her left eye as well? I think the letters she was trying to spell out in Morse code were L - O - L

Could mean something!

I thought the microblinking subliminal message was very interesting...if you slow that section down and play it backwards I think she is saying ROFLMAO..but cant be certain

Offline jassi

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2014, 04:15:07 PM »
I thought the microblinking subliminal message was very interesting...if you slow that section down and play it backwards I think she is saying ROFLMAO..but cant be certain

That doesn't sound like you  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 04:17:22 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2014, 04:16:29 PM »
Its absolutely hilarious how your attitudes are so entrenched that when she says the McCanns are telling the truth you have  to come up with with some explanation, however daft, to show that she didn't actually mean it...quite telling

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2014, 04:17:29 PM »

THat doesn't sound like you  @)(++(*

good observation...my eyes were moving up and to the left as I typed the message

Offline Victoria

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2014, 04:20:14 PM »
good observation...my eyes were moving up and to the left as I typed the message

As there's no emoticon to indicate when a poster is touching their nose as they type, perhaps this one would do -  8-)(--)

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2014, 04:25:30 PM »

Well I think she done that programme on purpose so she could tell fibs about The McCanns coz they paid her to do it.

Lyall

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2014, 04:29:46 PM »
Did they show the psychologist JT's Panorama interview? 8)-)))

Offline Victoria

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2014, 04:33:21 PM »
Did they show the psychologist JT's Panorama interview? 8)-)))

They tried to, but Rupert Murdoch danced the can-can in front of the screen while she was trying to watch so she couldn't see it properly.

stephen25000

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2014, 04:35:43 PM »
They tried to, but Rupert Murdoch danced the can-can in front of the screen while she was trying to watch so she couldn't see it properly.

Nah, it was his ex-wife on one of her rants. @)(++(*

Estuarine

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2014, 04:38:51 PM »
Blimey. The latest crop of posts are testimony to why courts don't like expert witnesses and don't "do" science. For every EW that says A there is another who will say B. All with enough certificates to paper a wall, not to mention for the most part with a shedful of zealous unchallenged theories. Anyone remember Dr Marietta Higgs?
Forgetting about current personalities ( ie Saints vs Sinners) would you really want to convict or acquit on the basis of how someone held their head or did or did not make a list? It might be a bit of a warning bell to the evidence gatherers but that's about all imho.
Of course TV stations and newspapers are about making money so what ever sells copy an puts bums on seats is fair game.
The skill is in knowing when someone is trying to have you over.
This forum is about justice yes?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2014, 04:41:13 PM »

Oh dear Victoria, not fooling around on a forum about a missing child are you. tut tut.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2014, 05:01:06 PM »
Was it just me or was she micro-blinking with her left eye as well? I think the letters she was trying to spell out in Morse code were L - O - L

Could mean something!

ha ha cool  8@??)( 8((()*/

Offline pegasus

« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2014, 07:15:09 PM »
Hazell case was solved by a dog

Offline Meadow

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2014, 07:47:12 PM »
I watched, and was shocked & surpised that anyone would mention the McCanns at all.  Mostly it covered well documented cases that have been to trial.   So, what you had is someone going over the ticks & mannerisms of CONVICTED killers,  Dr Martin on McCannfiles also gives a good summary.

The McCanns stood out like a sore thumb, why mention them?   Why show the bedraggled first appearance on the evening of the 4th, when they would certainly had made better cannon fodder for discussion a few days later, with the pretty yellow balloon parade, outside the church  !!