Author Topic: 2009: Mother of missing Joana Cipriano blames her brother Joćo for the killing!  (Read 12732 times)

Offline Carana

You don't believe Leonor Cipriano then?

As I've said before, she may well have thought that her brother might have been involved. How could she have tried to find out what may have really have happened once she was in jail? Her brother apparently involved her, but was this anything more than police bluff? No one seems to believe in the chopped-up-in-fridge theory... yet that so-called "reconstruction" seems to have been the appalling "revelation" that convicted them. There's nothing of any forensic value to indicate that that is what happened.

Offline Eleanor

Ah yes, Cristovao.  Big buddy of Amaral.  Sacked from The PJ for stealing 800 Euros, although a charged of Rape against him was withdrawn.  I wonder why?
He is currently an Arguido, charged with several offences, including blackmail, and depositing money in the bank account of a provenly innocent man in an attempt to stitch him up.
Anyone who believes that he didn't torture a confession out of Leonor Cipriano, and probably her brother Joao wants their head tested.

Offline John

As I've said before, she may well have thought that her brother might have been involved. How could she have tried to find out what may have really have happened once she was in jail? Her brother apparently involved her, but was this anything more than police bluff? No one seems to believe in the chopped-up-in-fridge theory... yet that so-called "reconstruction" seems to have been the appalling "revelation" that convicted them. There's nothing of any forensic value to indicate that that is what happened.

I take it you have heard of the postal service?  Apparently they used it rather a lot.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Carana

I take it you have heard of the postal service?  Apparently they used it rather a lot.

They are barely literate, let alone capable of mounting a campaign, John. Wouldn't mail be monitored in jail?

Offline John

They are barely literate, let alone capable of mounting a campaign, John. Wouldn't mail be monitored in jail?

Yes, lots of letters go astray but many also get through.  We know for a fact that they communicated.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.