Author Topic: Did the PJ conduct a proper search for evidence at OC?  (Read 21911 times)

Online davel

Did the PJ conduct a proper search for evidence at OC?
« on: February 10, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »
Evidence will only be found if it was looked for properly and from what I have read the pj didn't do this.
The blanket/sheet on Maddies bed was only examined for visible stains...there was no dna sweep of the blanket...furthermore blankets and sheets were then sent to the laundry...no wonder there's no evidence of abduction..that was appalling police work
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:56:43 PM by John »
Both UK and Portuguese have stated the McCanns are not suspects.... This rules out parental involvement
The archiving report ruled out Woke and wandered
Abduction is therefore shown to be an almost certainty and explains why this is what SY believe happened IMO

Offline Slartibartfast

Re: Did the PJ conduct a proper search for evidence at OC?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 05:48:23 PM »
the evidence will only be found if it was looked for properly and from what I have read the pj didn't do this.
The blanket/sheet on Maddies bed was only examined for visible stains...there was no dna sweep of the blanket...furthermore blankets and sheets were then sent to the laundry...no wonder there's no evidence of abduction..that was appalling police work

Can you point out your sources for that?
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...

Online davel

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 05:55:08 PM »

Why?...Do you find it unbelievable?
Both UK and Portuguese have stated the McCanns are not suspects.... This rules out parental involvement
Abduction is therefore shown to be an almost certainty and explains why this is what SY believe happened IMO

Estuarine

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 06:00:07 PM »
the evidence will only be found if it was looked for properly and from what I have read the pj didn't do this.

I would submit sir it will only be found if it is there to be found.

Online davel

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 06:01:27 PM »

I would submit sir it will only be found if it is there to be found.

But you must agree that it would not have been found if the search was deficient..even if it was there

Estuarine

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 06:18:31 PM »
But you must agree that it would not have been found if the search was deficient..even if it was there

For sure; so we have two possibilities.
The evidence wasn't there in the first place.
The evidence was there but it was overlooked for reasons of deficiency in or of resources available.

Online davel

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 06:19:45 PM »
For sure; so we have two possibilities.
The evidence wasn't there in the first place.
The evidence was there but it was overlooked for reasons of deficiency in or of resources available.

agreed

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 06:37:56 PM »

More poignantly, the mccanns and associates messed up the apartment prior to the arrival of the police, which made verification impossible.

As to appalling, the MCCANNS first and always.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 06:41:59 PM »
More poignantly, the mccanns and associates messed up the apartment prior to the arrival of the police, which made verification impossible.

As to appalling, the MCCANNS first and always.

Why should this stop the police to pick up the sheet.. and send them to the labs?
It is easy to identify the DNA of anyone who that nigh was known to be in the room.

And even to send the blind rope to the labs! IMO in this case the blind rope was more important than the sheets.. it could have identified who opened the shutters!

Online John

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 06:49:12 PM »

I watched the video interview with the maid who saw the McCanns leave the apartment on the last day they were there and she was obviously there to tidy up what was effectively a crime scene...unbelievable!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Online davel

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 06:52:29 PM »
I watched the video interview with the maid who saw the McCanns leave the apartment on the last day they were there and she was obviously there to tidy up what was effectively a crime scene...unbelievable!

yes any decent police force would have maintained the scene

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 07:15:14 PM »
Could you point to where Kate is supposed to have opened the shutters?

where ?
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 04:52:42 PM »

How could this possibly have been allowed? It does indeed beggar belief.

The PJ were on the scene at this point as well as the GNR and between them no-one thought to section off the apartment as a crime scene? Basic protocol?

Offline jassi

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 04:55:18 PM »
Was she allowed to do this, or was she sent away ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -  10 years and still no solution.

Redblossom

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 05:02:53 PM »
Was she allowed to do this, or was she sent away ?

She turned up as normal on the Friday morning (obviously not aware of events) and was turned away

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_CLEANER.htm