Poll

Do you think Jeremy Banber guilty or innocent?

Guilty
11 (73.3%)
Innocent
2 (13.3%)
Not convinced either way
2 (13.3%)
Couldn't care less
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Do you believe Jeremy is guilty or innocent and why  (Read 8282 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: Do you believe Jeremy is guilty or innocent and why
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2014, 10:04:12 PM »
Not as tall as your posts!  Lol and you accuse me of a broken record!

Scipio I am not going round in circles with you.  I will finish on the FACT that your views, beliefs etc do not equate to proof, evidence no more than mine are.  It's all to be played for my friend.  All to be played for.  Watch this space ...  8(0(*

You are the only one going round in circles.  This thread asks the important question of WHY you believe he is guilty or innocent. In other words based on what evidence do you believe he is innocent or guilty.  I presented a case supported by evidence of why he is guilty.  You presented no evidence to rebut anything I posted. Nor did you present evidence that would in any way exonerate him.  You have no rational basis for believing he is innocent.  You simply assert he is innocent because that is what you want to assert.  That is the reality at the end of the day.     

In contrast I assert he is guilty because of all the unrebuttable evidence that proves he is guilty.

I simply followed the evidence and my version of events is thus supported by evidence my views.  You made up a tale not supported by any evidence whatsoever and that is in fact contradicted by evidence and makes no sense.

Denying a struggle took place when evidence proves beyond all reasonable doubt it happened just means you are in denial.  You are in denial about everything.  That just renders your claims pathetic.   

Evidence proves that in advance the killer unplugged the kitchen phone, hid it and replaced it with the bedroom phone so that when the killer went into the bedroom to kill Nevill and June that they could not phone to reveal who the killer was and what was transpiring.

Evidence proves that Sheila had been docile and on her medication.  The only medication she didn't take was medication which had nothing to do with helping her affliction but to counter the effects of the medication.  Thus the medication she didn't take is medication which would have assisted her dexterity and hand eye-coordination.  Not taking it was a detriment to her ability to carry out any shootings.  It is thus claimed that after eveyrone went to bed and was sleeping for quite a while is when she went into a rage suddenly and decided to go kill everyone.

Evidence proves Sheila didn't fire any guns as an adult if ever in her life and probably had no idea how to load or fire the murder weapon. 

Evidence proves the gun was routinely stored with the scope and suppressor attached and routinely used with them attached.  There would be no reason to use the gun without the accessories and in fact it would be detrimental to use them without the accessories.

Evidence proves Jeremy didn't like to shoot animals and was neve rknown to use the gun in question or any other to shoot rabbits.

Evidence proves Jeremy lied about the rifle not fitting in the closet without the accessories attached.

Evidence proves Jeremy initially stated he had not used the gun between the time AP used it and when he supposedly removed it from the closet.  But after AP stated he found it in the closet with the scope and suppressor attached, it was always used with them attached and he put it away the same manner, Jeremy changed his story and claimed he used it multiple times the week prior sometimes with the accessories attached otherties without to create the false impression the gun was used with and without the accessories and thus stored with and without the accessories.

Evidence proves the killer used bullets from the gun closet and thus the box of bullets sitting in the kitchen were staged by Jeremy- who admitted to be the one who put them there.  They supposedly didn't move from that location.

Evidence proves all the victims had been to bed and were in their pajamas/nightgowns

Evidence proves the shooting started upstairs in the master bedroom sometimes between 2-3AM. The killer had been standing well inside the room around the foot of the bed and evne to the left of the bed to shoot Nevill first.  Both victims ran away from the shooter towards the door.  June was shot enough times she collapsed before making it too the door. Nevill was able to get out of the room despite being shot 4 times. 

Evidence proves he would have been unable to speak because of the wounds he suffered

Evidence proves the phone was never hung up after the call to Goldhanger was made.  Jeremy lied about the phone being diconnected in the middle of the conversaton by being hung up at WHF. 

Evidence proves Nevill ran to the kitchen and struggle ensued where the killer and Nevill struggled over control of the weapon. Various items were broken and knocked over.  The gun had the suppressor attached thus it was able to break the ceiling light (without it attached the rifle would not have hit the light) and the suppressor also scratched the mantle.  The killer obtained full control after breaking Nevill's nose and used the butt of the gun to beat him. Nevill tried to defend himself from the blows thus leaving various defensive wounds on his arm.  Eventually the gun bashed his head in leaving marks to prove it and breaking the stock in the process.  Nevill was rendered unconscious slumping over a chair.  He was then shot in the head and killed.

Evidence proves that the killer reloaded multiple times to shoot everyone repeatedly. June was shot again to make sure she was dead, Sheila 2 times and the boys shot 8 times total.

Evidence proves the suppressor was attached when it was fired.  Saying you don't believ eit doesn't refute this evidence or the evidence ptoving it was attached during the struggle in the kitchen.  You have no evidence at all to rebut such evidence. You simply say you don't believe it because you feel someone could have planted it.  You have no idea who or how. Despite the evidence proving back spatter would have resulted from her neck wound (which came from an expert that testified at trial and not even his lawyers on appeal have been able to find anyone to rebut such testimony) and thus back spatter would have been in the rifle itself had the suppressor not been attached you simply claim back spatter is rare and would not be expected except in head shots though you have no evidence at all to support such statement because they are nonsense.   

Evidence proves that after the murders the killer returned the ammo carrier to the closet, removed the suppressor and placed it in the same box as the ammo carrier.

Evidence proves that Jeremy recieved a phone call he could not have received from Nevill.  Your rebuttla is laughable.  You insist that Shiela was making noise, flipping out and thus woke up her parents but not her kids somehow. Instead of Nevill disarming her he he went down to the kitchen to call Jeremy to ask him to come disarm her.  This makes no sense because it would take time for Jeremy to dress and arrive. Nevill was just as capable of disarming her if not moreso.  He had no way to know if the gun was even loaded or a round had been chambered so even more reason to be bold. Yet he supposedly called his son to come disarm her.  She supposedly gets close enough to knock the phone out of his hands but he still doesn't try to disarm her.  She is in a frenzy but doesn't shoot him on sight she orders him back to the bedroom because she wants to shoot both parents together.  Why?  He still doesn't try to disarm her he marches back up instead.  All this time June just stayed in her bedroom doing nothing.  She marches them in and makes them get back into bed and stands near the foot towards the windown and starts shooting.  She doesn't block the door but rather sits inside so they are awake so could run out the door.  June almost reaches the door but collapses. Nevill makes it downstairs.

Your version makes no sense and is not supported by the evidence.  The evidence is the killer started shooting while they were asleep that is why the killer didn't fell the need to block the door and felt safe being far inside the room. If the parents were awake there would be no reason to be on the opposite side of the room instead of blocking the doorway.  Moreover, why wait to shoot him upstairs?  It makes no sense.

Your tale makes no sense and is contradicted by evidence which you ar eunable to refute.  You don't refute the evidence you simply live in denial and refuse to accept it.

If you had any basis for your opinion, you would be able to rebut the evidence I posted.

You can't so you make no effort to go point by point to rebut the evidence.  You simply ignore the evidence saying you don't find it credible but not putting forth any rational reason to disbelieve it.   Instead you make up things that are blatantly false like the bogus claim about back spatter being unlikely from a neck wound.

You even try to deny that the only way for the defense expert to find blood on the 8 baffles after the prosecution experts cleaned all visible blood is if the blood were wet when deposited. It also had to be a stram or spray of blood because how else could it reach 8 plates that are all in a row?  It certainly can't travel through them.  So it has to spray with droplets going at different angles.     

Saying you ar edone just leaves things as follows:

I produced evidence Jeremy is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, you failed to rebut any of it so my argument is fully intact but you personally refuse to accept the fact he is guilty and claim that the verdict was unfair because you and others like you who live in fantasy land think it is unfair.

You need to prove the verdict is unfair to convince anyone who matters and even to convince a large amount of the populaion.  You won't even try because you have no hope of proving it.

1)
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline baxterdavid

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 03:08:40 AM »
He is simply just telling the truth. Whether it’s enough to convince or not I don’t know, but I wonder why it is that the most simple explanation is the hardest to believe?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 05:14:13 AM »
He is simply just telling the truth. Whether it’s enough to convince or not I don’t know, but I wonder why it is that the most simple explanation is the hardest to believe?

I don't know how anyone can believe him over Julie given all his lies and changing details or more importantly in the face of the evidence.  I only believe people when their story maks sense, is consistent and the evidence matches up to what they claim. Nothing matches what he claims though. The evidence conflicts with his claims.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli