Author Topic: Gerry McCann and his involvement with Government Quango COMARE in 2007.  (Read 42625 times)

icabodcrane

Re: Gerry McCann and his involvement with Government Quango COMARE in 2007.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 02:31:44 AM »
I can't be doing with conspiracy theories from either side of the fence     

I think the explanation for this little girl's disappearance will ultimately be a simple  one  ...  tragic and sad,   but ultimately simple

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »

I think the explanation for this little girl's disappearance will ultimately be a simple  one  ...  tragic and sad,   but ultimately simple

+1, why go for complicated when simple is equally plausible.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline jassi

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 11:07:23 AM »
Agreed, though, it only takes two to conspire.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 05:33:39 PM »

Yes I agree, and by far the simplest, most plausible explanation is that she was taken from the apartment by a stranger.  In fact it's the only theory that fits the known facts, something which is clearly demonstrated by the complete absence of any other workable theory to have been put forward in the last 7 years.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 06:04:56 PM »
Yes I agree, and by far the simplest, most plausible explanation is that she was taken from the apartment by a stranger.  In fact it's the only theory that fits the known facts, something which is clearly demonstrated by the complete absence of any other workable theory to have been put forward in the last 7 years.

There are many the theories which fit the facts. Trying to find hard evidence to back any of them up is the difficult bit.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2015, 10:32:50 AM »
There seems to be a renewed interest in nuclear power these days with the Chinese being named as potential partners.  Is it too much of a coincidence that Gerry McCanns work with COMARE saw his daughter disappear in mysterious circumstances?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 10:35:14 AM »
There seems to be a renewed interest in nuclear power these days with the Chinese being named as potential partners.  Is it too much of a coincidence that Gerry McCanns work with COMARE saw his daughter disappear in mysterious circumstances?

Yes I think it is.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mercury

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 10:51:24 PM »
Bloody hell, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and more true than stranger /paedophiles abduction?

Might explain a few things I guess, but jury's out here....except for "theyve take her" which was always a bit strange to say, which Kate McCann denied having said (on BBC video available)but which her friends said she did (DP rogatory at least) ...then again...

when you are  dealing with govt and big corporations and power and money,(corrupt elements)  nothng much surprises but it would be a surprise if they resorted to kidnapping people's kids tbh, not even the Mafia is  that evil to take it out on kids

I personally don't see it, but what do I know, nothng but nothng would surprise me in the case

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 11:05:09 PM by mercury »