Author Topic: Scipio reviews the WHF evidence on the blue forum.  (Read 13474 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Scipio reviews the WHF evidence on the blue forum.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 04:54:53 AM »
Don't let him fool you, scip -  a CYCLOPS is one of these...

... not an illusory bunch of ex-cons in somebody's desperately overactive loopy imagination!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 09:01:53 AM »
Don't let him fool you, scip -  a CYCLOPS is one of these...

... not an illusory bunch of ex-cons in somebody's desperately overactive loopy imagination!

Ho ho!! That's clappedout, reading Scipio's posts!!

"Cyclops." Honestly, what a total load of steaming plop. It's Ali Bongo and the naked beetroot party, all over again.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 01:39:03 PM »
What has happened to Scipio?  No sign on Blue or Red?  He stopped posting on Red a while back although I think would call in to read the posts.  He then seemed to post less and less on Blue and now seems to have disappeared altogether?   8)><(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline abs

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2014, 08:19:27 PM »
What has happened to Scipio?  No sign on Blue or Red?  He stopped posting on Red a while back although I think would call in to read the posts.  He then seemed to post less and less on Blue and now seems to have disappeared altogether?   8)><(

Holly, heīs back, you can have him - for free!  I am generous like that!  8)--))

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2014, 11:32:42 PM »
Holly, heīs back, you can have him - for free!  I am generous like that!  8)--))

Nogen lovovertraedelse, abs, but there wouldn't be much of a blue forum without him. You're (nearly) all grown-ups, and it's a bit silly that he gets treated like a retarded 6 year old when he's consistently bang on the button. xxx     8((()*/

Offline abs

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2014, 12:21:09 AM »
Nogen lovovertraedelse, abs, but there wouldn't be much of a blue forum without him. You're (nearly) all grown-ups, and it's a bit silly that he gets treated like a retarded 6 year old when he's consistently bang on the button. xxx     8((()*/

Hi shona, you can have him too! Holls and you can share him!  8@??)(

Offline Myster

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2014, 07:58:01 AM »
If Freddy Handel could knock out a catchy tune for him he can't be all that bad... just badass! ?>)()<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzUTpyquTMA
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2014, 10:56:09 AM »

Scip does a good job on blue, shame they want to impose a ban.
Adam comes in for a lot of stick on blue too, he gets called some names on there that I didn't think were allowed, or does that only apply to JB supporters? Double standards tut tut.

Offline abs

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2014, 12:07:10 PM »
Scip does a good job on blue, shame they want to impose a ban.
Adam comes in for a lot of stick on blue too, he gets called some names on there that I didn't think were allowed, or does that only apply to JB supporters? Double standards tut tut.

By saying that, you agree with all the nasty things he has said to for instance me. Really nasty stuff. I know I was very polite to him in the beginning, I even supported him during his last ban. But hey ho, who cares!
I agree that sometimes Adam is on the receiving end of some stick, but he also deliberately winds up people in my opinion. He can be annoying, but I think that at the end of the day, he is not all that bad.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2014, 01:19:37 PM »
Scopio like ALL posters has good and not so good points.

His good points are that he works hard at understanding the case as he sees it.  He obviously carries out a lot of research and mostly provides a lot of material to support his arguments.  It takes time and effort to fo this.   8@??)(

His not so good points are that he can be abrasive as puglove said.  Personally it doesn't bother me.  I just accept that's his posting style and don't take it personally.  He has been very personal and rude to me on many occasions so no one should be under the illusion he hasn't.

I think Adam makes some good posts/threads too.  His naughtiness sort of reminds me of mine  *&*%Ģ

What do Bluies want to sit around in some kind of big family slipper sipping hot coco and all agreeing?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2014, 01:23:26 PM »
By saying that, you agree with all the nasty things he has said to for instance me. Really nasty stuff. I know I was very polite to him in the beginning, I even supported him during his last ban. But hey ho, who cares!
I agree that sometimes Adam is on the receiving end of some stick, but he also deliberately winds up people in my opinion. He can be annoying, but I think that at the end of the day, he is not all that bad.

I doubt if anyone enjoys watching you being insulted, abs, especially as you're always polite and kind. But, it's just scipio's way and Andy's right, he does do a top job!

(Blimey, abs, do you remember smiffy? Scipio is a puss compared to him!)

Offline abs

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2014, 03:15:49 PM »
I doubt if anyone enjoys watching you being insulted, abs, especially as you're always polite and kind. But, it's just scipio's way and Andy's right, he does do a top job!

(Blimey, abs, do you remember smiffy? Scipio is a puss compared to him!)

Who could forget good old Smiffs?! He called me an idiot - because I donīt think the marks on Ralphīs arm is from fingernails. What class!  @)(++(*

Offline abs

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2014, 04:47:40 PM »
Scopio like ALL posters has good and not so good points.

His good points are that he works hard at understanding the case as he sees it.  He obviously carries out a lot of research and mostly provides a lot of material to support his arguments.  It takes time and effort to fo this.   8@??)(

His not so good points are that he can be abrasive as puglove said.  Personally it doesn't bother me.  I just accept that's his posting style and don't take it personally.  He has been very personal and rude to me on many occasions so no one should be under the illusion he hasn't.

I think Adam makes some good posts/threads too.  His naughtiness sort of reminds me of mine  *&*%Ģ

What do Bluies want to sit around in some kind of big family slipper sipping hot coco and all agreeing?

I never was under that illusion, I saw his rude posts to you here before he joined blue. He tried to be polite in the beginning, but it didnīt last long. At all!
What bothers me when someone is rude to me on these boards is that I donīt feel I can answer back as well as I want to. This is not my language, so I do have that handicap.
Anyway, I have him on ignore, so I donīt read most of what he posts. Problem solved.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2014, 06:14:16 PM »
I never was under that illusion, I saw his rude posts to you here before he joined blue. He tried to be polite in the beginning, but it didnīt last long. At all!
What bothers me when someone is rude to me on these boards is that I donīt feel I can answer back as well as I want to. This is not my language, so I do have that handicap.
Anyway, I have him on ignore, so I donīt read most of what he posts. Problem solved.

Yes Tim was very gentlemanly and pulled him up about it.  On another occasion John more generally asked for personal comments to be curtailed.  I only complained once when I was actually mistaken (I think) and thought Scipio had changed my post.  At least with Scipio he's all upfront - I doubt he gossips and bitches in pm's behind posters' backs. 

Abs when you say that when someone is rude  and you don't feel you can answer back as well as you want to, do you mean that you feel intimated or angry (or might get angry and you wouldn't want to) or something else?

Offline abs

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2014, 06:29:21 PM »
Yes Tim was very gentlemanly and pulled him up about it.  On another occasion John more generally asked for personal comments to be curtailed.  I only complained once when I was actually mistaken (I think) and thought Scipio had changed my post.  At least with Scipio he's all upfront - I doubt he gossips and bitches in pm's behind posters' backs. 

Abs when you say that when someone is rude  and you don't feel you can answer back as well as you want to, do you mean that you feel intimated or angry (or might get angry and you wouldn't want to) or something else?

I mean that I donīt have the "street smarts" that most of you have, due to this not being my first language. Canīt answer back in a convincing way - that is frustrating. Come at me in Danish, and Iīll give ya!!  8(0(*