Author Topic: 911 - False Flag conspiracy theory  (Read 48282 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: 911 - False Flag conspiracy theory
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 12:24:22 AM »
Yes, but he didn't get up and. Leave the classroom for something like 11 minutes. I sound like I believe all this conspiracy stuff now!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 12:27:58 AM »
Some of it doesn't make. Sense.
There was no debris from the plane that went down in that field. They showed footage of the plane that hit the Pentagon,CCTV from a gas station across from the Pentogon, it looked like a missile not a plane.

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 12:34:37 AM »
Yes, but he didn't get up and. Leave the classroom for something like 11 minutes. I sound like I believe all this conspiracy stuff now!

I get that, but if all those innocent people died to basically make a point, then we're all f..ked. There are no rules anymore. No safety, no boundaries, no reason to exist. Too terrible to contemplate.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 12:36:16 AM »
I agree, its frightening.

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2014, 12:40:51 AM »
I agree, its frightening.

Years ago, did you watch "Threads"? About a nuclear attack? It scared the crap out of me. Still does, if I'm honest. It still haunts me.

Can we talk about kittens now??      8((()*/

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2014, 12:43:41 AM »
Years ago, did you watch "Threads"? About a nuclear attack? It scared the crap out of me. Still does, if I'm honest. It still haunts me.

Can we talk about kittens now??      8((()*/

Or....we could always talk about Jeremy Bamber. And Agent Z. Ho ho!!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2014, 12:47:08 AM »
I never watched threads but I remember how people talked about it. It haunted my mam too.
Was it shown in the early 80's?

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2014, 12:52:39 AM »
I never watched threads but I remember how people talked about it. It haunted my mam too.
Was it shown in the early 80's?

I think it was 84, and your mate Zak Dingle was in it. BT and I were going to Tenby the next day, I was doing a pile of ironing, and getting very upset while watching it. We actually made plans about what we'd do with the animals if it all kicked off. You can still see it on youtube.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2014, 12:56:54 AM »
Oh my god you have reminded me, my mam said she would give my sister and I an overdose of sleeping pills then take some herself and we would all die together! Nice one mam! No wonder I ended up glue sniffing!!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2014, 01:06:43 AM »
Oh my god you have reminded me, my mam said she would give my sister and I an overdose of sleeping pills then take some herself and we would all die together! Nice one mam! No wonder I ended up glue sniffing!!!

HO!!! That's how Adrian Mole ended up with a plane stuck to his nose!!

Anyhoo. I love scipio, and want his babies. I love you too, Andi. When Gladys says "trow" it makes him sound like a prize w......., and if Bamber had thought it through, he would have smeared some of Ralph's blood on the phone. The greedy, lying, murdering tw...

Enjoy your sprouts, Bamber, because you're going exactly nowhere.     ?{)(**

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 09:47:45 AM »
I have just been reading and watching about AE-911 .... Architects & Engineers For 911 Truth.

http://www.ae911truth.org

The group has currently 2207 architects, structural engineers, demolition experts, fire prevention/safety experts, physicists, metallurgy experts, etc. The group is non profit making and all qualifications of members are checked. They have produced a number of utterly compelling videos available on youtube describing their findings!

The emphasis of the group is the physical collapse of the Twin Towers and WTC7 and how these buildings could not have been brought down by fire. They emphasise that the only steel buildings in history to have completely collapsed due to fire are The Twin Towers and WTC7. All three buildings fell at free fall speed which they prove (to me at least) only occurs in controlled demolitions.

Watch this short video. Even the most sceptic observer has to admit the free fall collapse of WTC7 is very strange indeed! (imho)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NrASZxGu_o

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 11:40:41 AM »
There is a first time for everything, just like there was for a group of Arab terrorists taking over civilian jets and flying them into buildings at 500 mph.

Conspiracy? Nah, not on your Nelly. @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2014, 12:08:58 PM »
There are lots of things that don't make sense about 9\11, John.

Tim, has already pointed some of them out. I don't go with the conspiracy theory, but will keep an open mind on it. Apart from that it makes for interesting viewing and reading.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2014, 12:32:59 PM »
There is a first time for everything, just like there was for a group of Arab terrorists taking over civilian jets and flying them into buildings at 500 mph.

Conspiracy? Nah, not on your Nelly. @)(++(*

Come on John, that's a way too simplistic comment. Only two buildings in NY were hit by planes .... what about the 3rd 47 storey building hit by nothing falling down like a stack of cards?

Of course buildings can collapse and jet liners hitting them laden with fuel is a damn good reason to me too. But one of those buildings wasn't hit by anything and for all 3 to fall at free fall speed all structural support columns have to have failed simultaneously.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2014, 02:56:24 PM »
Hey John can you explain this to me? The BBC announcing the collapse of WTC 7 20 minutes before the building fell!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI