Author Topic: Was the video footage of the dog inspections 'doctored'?  (Read 37834 times)

Offline Brietta

Was the video footage of the dog inspections 'doctored'?
« on: July 27, 2014, 02:15:34 PM »
I have asked the question many times and have never been given an answer; so as this thread is about dogs I shall ask it again ...

Does anyone know why the internet videos we have seen of the dogs working in the apartment, the villa, the garage and the gymnasium ... do not have a time and date stamp?

Some have Levy's copyright imprinted and some have been edited by a well known poster.

If these were the tapes filmed at the time which would be used for evidence ... why is there no PJ stamp on them?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:15:01 PM by Admin »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Was the video footage of the dog inspections 'doctored'?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 02:53:50 PM »
I have asked the question many times and have never been given an answer; so as this thread is about dogs I shall ask it again ...

Does anyone know why the internet videos we have seen of the dogs working in the apartment, the villa, the garage and the gymnasium ... do not have a time and date stamp?

Some have Levy's copyright imprinted and some have been edited by a well known poster.

If these were the tapes filmed at the time which would be used for evidence ... why is there no PJ stamp on them?

Why do you think they have no date stamp Brietta ?

Do you think they've been doctored ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 02:58:51 PM »

There's no question that the video of the inspection at the villa was doctored.

At one time, it showed Eddie, literally, playing with the toy, picking it up, tossing it in the air.

Then that sequence disappeared ...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 03:12:42 PM »
There's no question that the video of the inspection at the villa was doctored.

At one time, it showed Eddie, literally, playing with the toy, picking it up, tossing it in the air.

Then that sequence disappeared ...

The PJ and SY have all the footage ferryman so I wouldn't worry too much.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

ferryman

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 03:20:15 PM »
The PJ and SY have all the footage ferryman so I wouldn't worry too much.

So you agree that what Levy got hold of has been doctored?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 03:22:42 PM »
So you agree that what Levy got hold of has been doctored?

No I don't. I'm saying that it doesn't matter either way.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 06:04:17 PM »

I have asked why there is nothing on these videos which authenticates them as the property of the PJ.

If making a presentation to a criminal court would such tapes be admissible as evidence without an original date and time stamp data?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 06:10:49 PM »
I have asked why there is nothing on these videos which authenticates them as the property of the PJ.

If making a presentation to a criminal court would such tapes be admissible as evidence without an original date and time stamp data?

The AG must have seen the originals and been perfectly happy with their provenance so I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about their admissibility in a criminal trial Brietta.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 06:14:04 PM »
The AG must have seen the originals and been perfectly happy with their provenance so I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about their admissibility in a criminal trial Brietta.

The videos are unimportant ...grime has made an official report to the police saying that without forensic corroboration the alerts have no evidential reliability

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 06:19:33 PM »
The videos are unimportant ...grime has made an official report to the police saying that without forensic corroboration the alerts have no evidential reliability

Perhaps then you should let Brietta know. He/she seems to feel they are.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2014, 06:30:06 PM »

Neither the originals or the tapes we have seen will ever be seen in a criminal trial Faithlilly, but how on earth did you know I am pretty?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2014, 06:33:08 PM »
Perhaps then you should let Brietta know. He/she seems to feel they are.

I'M not bothered what others think

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2014, 06:36:51 PM »
Neither the originals or the tapes we have seen will ever be seen in a criminal trial Faithlilly, but how on earth did you know I am pretty?

Aren't all supporters pretty Brietta, and moral ?

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 04:07:27 AM »

bump
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2014, 06:41:07 AM »

The tapes circulating on the internet are clearly doctored, and have the name "Duarte Levy" which should ring alarm bells even in the most dedicated "anti". 

I have no doubt there will be an official, unedited tape (much longer of course and showing the true sequence of events), with proper date and time stamps and where the provenance is certain.  (if you look at one of the Levy tapes of the appartment search there is another video camera being used, by what looks like an official)

And it is possible that this is one of the reasons why the McCanns have been released from their arugido status and are apparently no longer persons of interest to the enquiry as far as the PJ and NSY are concerned.

Meanwhile, the Levy tapes will continue to be trotted out as "evidence" by gullible posters who fondly imagine that conclusions can be drawn from them.