Author Topic: Did Freemasons Kill Jodi Jones?  (Read 1034 times)

Offline cc12

Did Freemasons Kill Jodi Jones?
« on: November 12, 2021, 08:33:36 PM »
One point that I haven't seen raised really anywhere is the possibility that freemasons killed Jodi Jones as a ritual death. There is something occult about the whole event. The 'V' in the wall, why would a stone-mason just for the sake of it carve that out the wall. It's a lot of work for no reason back then. 'Roan's Dyke' refers to an old, old path. 'Dyke' is a pathway from long ago. People may know and heard that freemasons will murder people as a sacrifice. Was this the 'sacrifice of the innocent?' The fact it is in Midlothian, which is where the Knight Templar began in Temple. We have the Rosslyn Chapel aswell. It happened on the 30/06/03. The number 33 is significant in that there are 33 degrees of the Scottish Rite. It was a once in a generation murder that is still very well remembered. People may also know the freemasons leave 'no trace of themselves' because they control the courts, the police and the media to large degree. As someone once said regarding the courts; 'how do you investigate yourself?'

The other aspect is the getaway of Luke Mitchell rounding back to the low wall at the entrance to Newbattle housing estate is impossible for him to have done without being seen, heard, leaving any evidence and pulling it off. He was then meant to be calm as can be sitting on the whole a short time later. It does not add up at all, I have been to the site and areas before. The risk of not getting away with it is too great. In fact, as described, for many myriad of reasons he could not have done it. But who did? It's almost like the invisible man or group that did it. Look into freemasonry and also history of Midlothian, the masons are still an active, highly secretive group.

Offline Paranoid Android

Re: Did Freemasons Kill Jodi Jones?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 01:43:21 PM »
The V in the wall was there years before the murder, and is worn away from kids climbing over the wall rather than carved.

Other than that...

Jeez!

Offline Rusty

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 05:05:16 PM »
I love when these first post crazy theories come on.

What is the next one going to be, alien abduction?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 07:16:26 AM »
I love when these first post crazy theories come on.

What is the next one going to be, alien abduction?
Wasn’t there a tv series about aliens called V?  Say no more…
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 10:39:50 AM »
I don't agree with the freemason theory. However, nor do I agree with posters being rude to a new member of the forum.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 02:41:49 PM »
I don't agree with the freemason theory. However, nor do I agree with posters being rude to a new member of the forum.
Even if what they are proposing is patently absurd?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Rusty

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 06:00:33 PM »

Could be worse, you could have a new member/account trying to insult our intelligence.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2021, 08:55:04 PM »

Some folk get away with it all the time.