Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.  (Read 25723 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other knife assaults
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2021, 06:12:20 PM »
Mitchell will undoubtedly be offered a new identity and anonymity and be moved away after his eventual release just like Karen Matthews and Maxine Carr.

For a 12-year-old to be involved in knife crime he must have some serious issues.

Holding a knife to a females throat at the age of 12 is not normal behaviour
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 06:27:49 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2021, 06:30:41 PM »
Holding a knife to a females throat at the age of 12 is not normal behaviour

Going out with a 12 year old when you’re 16 isn’t either.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2021, 06:51:27 PM »
Going out with a 12 year old when you’re 16 isn’t either.

When did Luke Mitchell do this ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2021, 07:05:06 PM »
When did Luke Mitchell do this ?

When he was 12 and the girl was 16.

‘Ms Van Nuil, who was 16 when she dated Mitchell, maintains that he pressed a blade to her neck during an Army Cadet Force platoon meeting’
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2021, 07:17:08 PM »
When he was 12 and the girl was 16.

‘Ms Van Nuil, who was 16 when she dated Mitchell, maintains that he pressed a blade to her neck during an Army Cadet Force platoon meeting’

What are you suggesting - because she was 16 years old and he was 12 - it cancels out his behaviour ?

Are you implying he was entitled to act in this way because she wasn’t behaving normally

a 16 year old who ‘refused to have sex with him’  ?

"When he was 12 he threatened his then girlfriend with a knife because she refused to have sex with him.
http://www.scotsman.com/news/natural-born-killer-1-1401861

« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 07:22:24 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2021, 07:32:21 PM »

Would you say that's a good sign or a bad sign?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2021, 07:38:26 PM »
What are you suggesting - because she was 16 years old and he was 12 - it cancels out his behaviour ?

Are you implying he was entitled to act in this way because she wasn’t behaving normally

a 16 year old who ‘refused to have sex with him’  ?

What I think is in all likelihood she saw an opportunity to use Luke’s notoriety to make some money.

Did she tell an adult at the Army Cadet platoon at the time...or her parents? Surely she was afraid for her safety after her terrible ordeal?  But nope...surprise, surprise.

‘ It was not until Jodi's slaying that Ms Van Nuil, who is now settled with a new partner and pregnant with her second son, decided to tell her friends and family of the terrifying encounter.’

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2021, 07:40:09 PM »
Would you say that's a good sign or a bad sign?

I would say that I’d have to see more evidence than a, probably paid for, interview in a newspaper to convince me that it was true.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2021, 07:43:14 PM »
What I think is in all likelihood she saw an opportunity to use Luke’s notoriety to make some money.

Did she tell an adult at the Army Cadet platoon at the time...or her parents? Surely she was afraid for her safety after her terrible ordeal?  But nope...surprise, surprise.

‘ It was not until Jodi's slaying that Ms Van Nuil, who is now settled with a new partner and pregnant with her second son, decided to tell her friends and family of the terrifying encounter.’

What you think she made the story up?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2021, 07:43:46 PM »

Did she tell an adult at the Army Cadet platoon at the time...or her parents?

or ‘friends/parters/counsellors’ etc?

What does Sandra Lean say about this in her book?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 07:46:10 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2021, 07:47:40 PM »
I would say that I’d have to see more evidence than a, probably paid for, interview in a newspaper to convince me that it was true.
In the history of newspaper interviews do you think there has ever been an interviewee who wasn’t paid or solely motivated by greed?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2021, 07:48:45 PM »

What about the fact she came forward publicly like she did possibly knowing she could face ridicule and speculation because she was allegedly 16 years old at the time of the incident and Mitchell was 12

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2021, 07:49:01 PM »
What you think she made the story up?

I think it’s entirely possible.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2021, 07:50:50 PM »
I think it’s entirely possible.

possible she’s a ‘fantasist/opportunist’ ?

I don’t

Luke Mitchell would have called this out before now if she were
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 07:55:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2021, 07:51:45 PM »
or ‘friends/parters/counsellors’ etc?

What does Sandra Lean say about this in her book?

What has this got to do with Sandra Lean?

She no more knows the veracity of this woman’s claim than you or I.