Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.  (Read 25727 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other knife assaults
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2021, 11:49:43 PM »
He was such a charmer. You want to hear Sandra Lean attempt to make out he was such a gentle innocent child in tonights Facebook live broadcast.  She could flog oil to the Arabs.

Am I wrong in thinking that you knew him and supported him at one time, so he couldn’t be all bad?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 11:52:05 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2021, 11:54:19 PM »
I’m a wrong in thinking that you knew him and supported him at one time, so he couldn’t be all bad?

No your not wrong. That was before I studied the facts and evidence. I couldn't comprehend a young child of 15 doing such a ghastly crime but the evidence took me in another direction.

I freely concede that the case is far from watertight though!  If he didn't do it then he must be the unluckiest guy ever and I feel for him and his family but but but... his version of events just don't add up.

Why did Shane drop him in it?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 11:57:43 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2021, 11:56:58 PM »
“When he was 12, Mitchell had used a knife to threaten the daughter of a family who were guests in the Mitchell house. He had climbed onto her bed, held the knife to her throat and asked for a kiss.

This is not normal behaviour
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2021, 11:58:21 PM »
No your not wrong. That was before I studied the facts and evidence. I couldn't comprehend a young child of 15 doing such a ghastly crime but the evidence took me in another direction.

I freely concede that the case is far from watertight though!

But didn’t you support him for quite some time and after the court case when most of the details we know now, such as the family’s weird behaviour after Jodi’s death, would have been known? Genuinely interested.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2021, 11:58:47 PM »
This is not normal behaviour

It was definitely a warning.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2021, 12:01:43 AM »
It was definitely a warning.

It’s certainly strong evidence that Luke had violent tendencies. So did the witnesses testify in court?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2021, 12:03:13 AM »
It’s certainly strong evidence that Luke had violent tendencies. So did the witnesses testify in court?
Would they have been allowed to? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2021, 12:09:55 AM »
Would they have been allowed to?

extract from article in Daily Mail 22nd January 2005.

Byline: GRACE MCLEAN

Miss van Nuil regrets not telling her parents Angela, 39, and Bill, 55, about the attack until after the murder.

She said: 'I never knew Jodi but when I found out Luke was her boyfriend I knew straight away that he had done it. I told my dad what happened in the cadet hut and he called the police.

'They came around and took hours of statements but I was never called to court.

Offline John

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2021, 12:14:42 AM »
extract from article in Daily Mail 22nd January 2005.

Byline: GRACE MCLEAN

The sad thing is that Jodi might have been spared had this girl spoken up.

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2021, 12:21:46 AM »

I even provided details to Luke's defence way back in 2004 of a guy who actually confessed to the killing and had the means, motive and opportunity to have done so.  He also had a history of attacking young women and was in the habit of cycling around country lanes looking for potential victims. As recently as last year his new lawyers approached me for this same information.

There certainly is suspicion that others may have been involved and at least one young hooligan and a member of the Jones extended family was forced out of the area after being linked to the murder by his actions after the event.

The overriding fact in the case however is that Mitchell, dressed in his green Bomber jacket and black t-shirt, was seen and identified just yards from the murder scene by two women at 5.42pm which was a matter of 27 minutes after Jodi's murder.  Mitchell was later seen a short distance further along that same road by several witnesses.

Someone confessed? Are they a viable suspect at all? I'm assuming this is someone other than who Corinne claimed had confessed on JE podcast?

Is this a member of the family who was named in the show?

Also Corinne/Lean say Luke didn't own a jacket, she bought it for him after the murder - is that a lie?

Offline John

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2021, 12:29:21 AM »
Someone confessed? Are they a viable suspect at all? I'm assuming this is someone other than who Corinne claimed had confessed on JE podcast?

Is this a member of the family who was named in the show?

Also Corinne/Lean say Luke didn't own a jacket, she bought it for him after the murder - is that a lie?

This guy AR was caught and prosecuted. He used to cycle all around the area with a rape kit, he had some learning difficulties. I got wind of the confession and passed it to Luke to pass to Findlay.  I understand the police followed up on it.

And no, he's not connected to the Jones family. He was mentioned by name on the show tonight though.

I know Corinne bought Luke a jacket after the murder, what he wore beforehand I don't know.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2021, 12:31:58 AM »
The sad thing is that Jodi might have been spared had this girl spoken up.

Did she and the other girl allegedly threatened with a knife by Luke give evidence in court? In a case constructed of circumstantial evidence two witnesses to Luke’s violent attacks with knives would be dynamite.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2021, 12:32:39 AM »

or a sadistic streak

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2021, 12:33:54 AM »

And no, he's not connected to the Jones family. He was mentioned by name on the show tonight though.

I meant the person in the extended family you mentioned, sorry. Do you mean that AR (whose full name I've found now, thanks) was mentioned?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2021, 12:36:15 AM »
or a sadistic streak

Did these very pertinent witnesses give evidence in court?