Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.  (Read 25719 times)

Offline John

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other knife assaults
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2021, 12:40:32 AM »
Did she and the other girl allegedly threatened with a knife by Luke give evidence in court? In a case constructed of circumstantial evidence two witnesses to Luke’s violent attacks with knives would be dynamite.

I agree.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2021, 12:41:57 AM »
I meant the person in the extended family you mentioned, sorry. Do you mean that AR (whose full name I've found now, thanks) was mentioned?

Yes, out loud and Sandra nearly had a fit. He could sue the lot of them.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2021, 12:47:22 AM »
No your not wrong. That was before I studied the facts and evidence. I couldn't comprehend a young child of 15 doing such a ghastly crime but the evidence took me in another direction.

I freely concede that the case is far from watertight though!  If he didn't do it then he must be the unluckiest guy ever and I feel for him and his family but but but... his version of events just don't add up.

Why did Shane drop him in it?

He didn’t.

‘Mr Turnbull asked him: 'On that evening,about4.55pm,who did you think was in the house?'

Shane told him: 'No one at that time.' The advocate depute then asked: 'Did you see Luke when you went down after the internet session?'

The witness told the court:'I genuinely don't remember seeing my brother. He could have been there
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2021, 12:48:00 AM »
Did these very pertinent witnesses give evidence in court?

When he was 12, Mitchell had used a knife to threaten the daughter of a family who were guests in the Mitchell house. He had climbed onto her bed, held the knife to her throat and asked for a kiss.
as far as i know this girl gave police statemnets but was not called to court

kvn gave statements to the police, as in comment above, but was never called to court

kt who regarded herself as his girlfriend same time as murder occured, appeared at court and gave evidence

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2021, 12:50:00 AM »
I agree.

So were two such important witnesses called to give evidence? After all we are told at least one witness gave a statement to the police shortly after the murder.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2021, 12:57:39 AM »
Yes, out loud and Sandra nearly had a fit. He could sue the lot of them.

Can I ask more about the AR confession? In what context did he confess and to whom? And was Corinne referring to a different alleged confession?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2021, 01:53:16 AM »
Can I ask more about the AR confession? In what context did he confess and to whom? And was Corinne referring to a different alleged confession?

As far as I can make out, he confessed to a fellow inmate in jail, and it was escalated from there. Has to be the same person, surely, but who knows with this case?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2021, 07:05:03 AM »
extract from article in Daily Mail 22nd January 2005.

Byline: GRACE MCLEAN
So she did tell the police.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2021, 07:08:46 AM »
So were two such important witnesses called to give evidence? After all we are told at least one witness gave a statement to the police shortly after the murder.
Are prosecutors allowed to present past behaviours or crimes in court as evidence?  Can the defence team argue that they are prejudicial and should not be permitted?

Or maybe she was too terrified to agree to appear?  If he’d gone free she may have felt extremely vulnerable.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:04:34 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2021, 09:21:43 AM »
No your not wrong. That was before I studied the facts and evidence. I couldn't comprehend a young child of 15 doing such a ghastly crime but the evidence took me in another direction.

I freely concede that the case is far from watertight though!  If he didn't do it then he must be the unluckiest guy ever and I feel for him and his family but but but... his version of events just don't add up.

Why did Shane drop him in it?

There’s much more than this John

And it wasn’t just the evidence which took you in another direction it was the actions and behaviours of those involved - namely Corrine Mitchell & Sandra Lean

« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 09:27:50 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2021, 11:10:14 AM »
This shows how evidence can be distorted.

Mitchell was far from normal.  He had a warped predisposition towards knives and had actually assaulted one school girl with them just days before he killed Jodi Jones. He was reprimanded by Matthew Muraska, who helped run the local Army Cadet Force The Army Cadet Force (ACF).  Asked about an incident with Mitchell, Mr Muraska said it had been in the summer of 2002 that he caught him with a knife.

"They were on parade at the end of the evening and I saw one cadet pass something to Luke. I asked Luke, 'What is that?' He removed the knife from his pocket and handed it to me.

"I opened the knife. It was about six or seven inches long, a lock- type knife with a pointed blade," said Mr Muraska. "I held it up so all the cadets could see. I said that I never, ever wanted to see a knife like that in the Army Cadet Force...there was no place for a knife like that...a knife such as that was made for one purpose and one purpose only.

"A young cadet said, 'Killing' and I said, 'Yes, exactly.' I said I doubted the legality of such a knife and that carrying such a knife was probably totally illegal."

Mr Muraska said he had to give back the knife to Mitchell. In the past, knives would be confiscated and destroyed, but a policeman had pointed out that such action was theft.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-13056511.html

Luke was handed the knife, it’s obvious from the article that there’s no evidence that it was his to begin with. Does this prove that knife carrying among Luke’s peer group was common? Was Mr Muraska called to give evidence in court ?

ETA It seems Mr Muraska did give evidence but to what....Luke being given a knife? Further it makes it all the more strange that the girl allegedly attacked at the platoon meeting wasn’t called to the stand.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 11:16:01 AM by faithlilly »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2021, 11:15:03 AM »
This shows how evidence can be distorted.

Mitchell was far from normal.  He had a warped predisposition towards knives and had actually assaulted one school girl with them just days before he killed Jodi Jones. He was reprimanded by Matthew Muraska, who helped run the local Army Cadet Force The Army Cadet Force (ACF).  Asked about an incident with Mitchell, Mr Muraska said it had been in the summer of 2002 that he caught him with a knife.

"They were on parade at the end of the evening and I saw one cadet pass something to Luke. I asked Luke, 'What is that?' He removed the knife from his pocket and handed it to me.

"I opened the knife. It was about six or seven inches long, a lock- type knife with a pointed blade," said Mr Muraska. "I held it up so all the cadets could see. I said that I never, ever wanted to see a knife like that in the Army Cadet Force...there was no place for a knife like that...a knife such as that was made for one purpose and one purpose only.

"A young cadet said, 'Killing' and I said, 'Yes, exactly.' I said I doubted the legality of such a knife and that carrying such a knife was probably totally illegal."

Mr Muraska said he had to give back the knife to Mitchell. In the past, knives would be confiscated and destroyed, but a policeman had pointed out that such action was theft.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-13056511.html

Luke was handed the knife, it’s obvious from the article that there’s no evidence that it was his to begin with. Does this prove that knife carrying among Luke’s peer group was common? Was Mr Muraska called to give evidence in court ?
If it wasn't his to begin with what was it doing in his pocket and why was the knife given back to him?  Why didn't Mitchell pipe up and say it wasn't his?  I don't see the distortion here.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2021, 11:31:53 AM »
If it wasn't his to begin with what was it doing in his pocket and why was the knife given back to him?  Why didn't Mitchell pipe up and say it wasn't his?  I don't see the distortion here.

I do

The person who originally posted

No guessing who they will be
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2021, 11:35:40 AM »
I do

The person who originally posted

No guessing who they will be

"They were on parade at the end of the evening and I saw one cadet pass something to Luke. I asked Luke, 'What is that?' He removed the knife from his pocket and handed it to me.”

It seems that it wasn’t Luke’s knife and if it was why did his friend have it? Was he interested in knives too?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2021, 11:40:11 AM »
Luke Mitchell
"So what if I am a Goth in a Catholic school? So what if I dress in baggy clothes?

Just because I am more violent than others and cut myself, does that justify some pompous git of a teacher to refer me to a psychiatrist?

"Just because I have chosen to follow the teachings of Satan doesn't mean I need psychiatric help."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4187007.stm

It’s there in back and white from Luke Mitchell 👆🏽 he chose to ‘follow the teachings of Satan’ 
Anyone know how old he was when he wrote the above?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 11:50:47 AM by Nicholas »