Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.  (Read 25719 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other knife assaults
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2021, 11:47:25 AM »
"They were on parade at the end of the evening and I saw one cadet pass something to Luke. I asked Luke, 'What is that?' He removed the knife from his pocket and handed it to me.”

It seems that it wasn’t Luke’s knife and if it was why did his friend have it? Was he interested in knives too?
Perhaps Luke passed it to him to look at earlier and his friend was passing it back?  Are you denying that Luke had knives?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2021, 12:15:05 PM »
All members posting on this thread are reminded to comply with the forum rules. This is a sensitive subject and comments must reflect that fact.

Please keep posts constructive and informative. Please have respect for the victim and her family.

Posts which do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed and the member suspended. 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2021, 02:22:29 PM »

It’s there in back and white from Luke Mitchell 👆🏽 he chose to ‘follow the teachings of Satan’ 

Is that a crime?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2021, 02:45:53 PM »
Is that a crime?
What does Satan teach?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2021, 02:47:22 PM »
What does Satan teach?

Nothing. The Church of Satan doesn't believe in a theistic Satan

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2021, 02:48:28 PM »
Nothing. The Church of Satan doesn't believe in a theistic Satan
If the Church of Satan teaches nothing then how can someone say they follow the teachings of Satan?

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2021, 03:12:48 PM »
If the Church of Satan teaches nothing then how can someone say they follow the teachings of Satan?

Presumably if they mean the teachings of the church, which seem like libertarian self-centredness to me. They're not criminal beliefs

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2021, 04:04:42 PM »
Presumably if they mean the teachings of the church, which seem like libertarian self-centredness to me. They're not criminal beliefs

“Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, smash him on the other!” - Anton LaVey, The Satanic Bible

i really dont think theres anything in the satanism stuff and if tehre was any seriosu time spent on it in court there probably should not have been

BUT its easy to see how someone with already a violent predisposition could be drawn to it? libertarian self-centredness is inherently violent. i'm number one, screw everyone else.

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2021, 04:33:23 PM »
“Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, smash him on the other!” - Anton LaVey, The Satanic Bible

i really dont think theres anything in the satanism stuff and if tehre was any seriosu time spent on it in court there probably should not have been

BUT its easy to see how someone with already a violent predisposition could be drawn to it? libertarian self-centredness is inherently violent. i'm number one, screw everyone else.

That particular LaVey quote sounds pretty good to me! I don't think Luke's supposed belief in Satanism matter at all, that's why I questioned whether those beliefs were criminal (and if they're not, whether they're important)

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2021, 05:24:42 PM »
That particular LaVey quote sounds pretty good to me! I don't think Luke's supposed belief in Satanism matter at all, that's why I questioned whether those beliefs were criminal (and if they're not, whether they're important)
They may not matter but then again they don’t really help do they?  I mean asking for books on satanism whilst you’re banged up to enable you to practice your religion whilst simultaneously hoping to have your murder conviction for a brutal and sadistic attack on a young girl overturned  is really not very helpful to your cause is it? 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2021, 05:47:09 PM »
Is that a crime?

You seem to have missed the point Danni but it’s not your fault you appear to have fallen for the con
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2021, 06:49:10 PM »
Please keep the discussion On Topic and civil.  Thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2021, 06:50:23 PM »
So Luke Mitchel had used a knife to threaten/assault females previously

« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 07:25:35 PM by Admin »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2021, 06:56:48 PM »
You seem to have missed the point Danni but it’s not your fault you appear to have fallen for the con

I haven't fallen for any con. I think Luke Mitchell is a very good suspect. I don't think his supposed Satanism matters though, do you?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2021, 06:57:43 PM »
. Do you even care who killed Jodi?

I remain of the firm view Luke Mitchell killed Jodi🌻