Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.  (Read 25725 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other knife assaults
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2021, 07:00:46 PM »
I haven't fallen for any con. I think Luke Mitchell is a very good suspect. I don't think his supposed Satanism matters though, do you?

Thanks for clarifying Danni - on its own not so much but when you look at the totality of the evidence against him it’s relevant

and especially how he carried out the murder and of the possible ‘ritualistic’ element
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 07:25:19 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2021, 07:08:40 PM »
I remain of the firm view Luke Mitchell killed Jodi🌻

No...really?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2021, 07:09:37 PM »
Thanks for clarifying Danni - on its own not so much but when you look at the totality of the evidence against him it’s relevant

What evidence?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2021, 07:17:48 PM »
What does Corrine Mitchell say about Luke’s behaviour regarding the numerous knife incidents linked to her son and females ?

When he was 12 he threatened his then girlfriend with a knife because she refused to have sex with him
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 07:27:43 PM by Admin »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2021, 07:23:03 PM »

and especially how he carried out the murder and of the possible ritualistic element

What ritualistic elements? Are there even rituals for human sacrifice that Luke accessed or could have accessed? I read the relevant part of the Satanic Bible about sacrifice (for this case, not because I was interested otherwise!) and it doesn't go into any rituals or details. And it rules out child sacrifice

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2021, 07:28:09 PM »
What does Corrine Mitchell say about Luke’s behaviour regarding the numerous knife incidents linked to her son and females ?

When he was 12 he threatened his then girlfriend with a knife because she refused to have sex with him

Numerous knife attacks? Did any victim of these attacks give evidence in court and if not why not? Imagine the impact of that testimony.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 07:30:31 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2021, 07:29:39 PM »
I believe posters were already warned today about making off topic remarks towards non members.

Be WARNED!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2021, 07:29:44 PM »
Numerous knife attacks? Did any victim of these attacks give evidence in court and if not why not? Imagine the impact of that testimony.

There could have been very valid reasons why not, they’ve already been mentioned today and you have ignored them to keep on asking the same question.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 07:34:31 PM by Admin »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

Re: The other knife assaults
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2021, 07:44:50 PM »
What ritualistic elements? Are there even rituals for human sacrifice that Luke accessed or could have accessed? I read the relevant part of the Satanic Bible about sacrifice (for this case, not because I was interested otherwise!) and it doesn't go into any rituals or details. And it rules out child sacrifice

I don’t know Danni - I’m not inside Luke Mitchell’s head like Sandra Lean appeared to allude to being during her live Q&A session with Kevin Wells and Jay Mack via their ‘Jibba Jabba’ podcast - that’s why I said ‘possible ritualistic element’

I’m aware the police ruled it out very early on in their investigation - 3 days after

’Jodi murder police rule out ritual killing’ - July 2003
DETECTIVES today ruled out a link with Satanism or black magic in the hunt for the killer of murdered schoolgirl Jodi Jones.
They dismissed reports suggesting she had been the victim of a ritual killing and quashed local rumours that she had been disembowelled during a savage knife attack.
Murder squad officers broke their silence today to end speculation.
A spokesman for Lothian and Borders Police said: "We have found no link between Jodi’s death and anything connected with Satanism or black magic. It is not an avenue of inquiry we are following."

https://www.scotsman.com/news/jodi-murder-police-rule-out-ritual-killing-2508436

But then it seems the lawyers for the prosecution introduced it in the murder trial or did that happen after Luke Mitchell was found guilty?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:11:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2021, 08:00:54 PM »
Numerous knife attacks? Did any victim of these attacks give evidence in court and if not why not? Imagine the impact of that testimony
I said ‘knife incidents’ not knife attacks

Imagine the impact of that testimony

Did Donald Findlay again successfully argue evidence of these incidents should not be heard ?

What do the Mitchell’s and Sandra Lean say about this?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:12:59 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2021, 08:51:59 PM »
I said ‘knife incidents’ not knife attacks

Did Donald Findlay again successfully argue evidence of these incidents should not be heard ?

The alleged incident when Luke put a knife to a girl’s throat could certainly be called an attack and on what ground could Findlay argue that the evidence was inadmissible? Evidence pointing to the accused state of mind would be very relevant.

Are the Mitchells and Lean’s opinion important? Be honest...you would just trash anything they said anyway.

Offline Admin

« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2021, 08:55:39 PM »
The alleged incident when Luke put a knife to a girl’s throat could certainly be called an attack and on what ground could Findlay argue that the evidence was inadmissible? Evidence pointing to the accused state of mind would be very relevant.

Are the Mitchells and Lean’s opinion important? Be honest...you would just trash anything they said anyway.

John's been asking them for many years to provide evidence of Luke Mitchell's innocence.

The prosecution didn't need to drag young girls onto the stand to give evidence against Mitchell, they had a sufficiency anyway.

The moment his own brother couldn't back up his claimed alibi was the moment the case was lost.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:59:08 PM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2021, 09:02:30 PM »

Show me what they have said about the incidents involving Luke Mitchell, girls and knives or do they minimise his behaviour and pretend these domestic abusive incidents didn’t occur?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2021, 09:15:41 PM »
John's been asking them for many years to provide evidence of Luke Mitchell's innocence.

The prosecution didn't need to drag young girls onto the stand to give evidence against Mitchell, they had a sufficiency anyway.

The moment his own brother couldn't back up his claimed alibi was the moment the case was lost.

What did the prosecution have? No forensics. An eyewitness sighting where the eye witness couldn’t point out the person she saw in court. Three witnesses whose witness statements changed over time in exactly the same way. A brother who said that Luke could have been in the house ( cite posted earlier ). I’m relatively new to this case so was there anything else?

As far as I can see there was not one witness in court who gave a single account of Luke using a knife aggressively towards anyone so yes the girls really would have been helpful to the prosecution.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2021, 09:17:51 PM »
Show me what they have said about the incidents involving Luke Mitchell, girls and knives or do they minimise his behaviour and pretend these domestic abusive incidents didn’t occur?

There is are credible incidents.