Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.  (Read 25714 times)

jixy

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2021, 06:49:09 PM »
Absolutely

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other knife assaults
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »
There aren't actually any alternative suspects.  What we have is a list of names belonging to male members of the Jones extended family and their associates.  Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton have systematically gone through just about every one of them over the last two years.

I even provided details to Luke's defence way back in 2004 of a guy who actually confessed to the killing and had the means, motive and opportunity to have done so.  He also had a history of attacking young women and was in the habit of cycling around country lanes looking for potential victims. As recently as last year his new lawyers approached me for this same information.

There certainly is suspicion that others may have been involved and at least one young hooligan and a member of the Jones extended family was forced out of the area after being linked to the murder by his actions after the event.

The overriding fact in the case however is that Mitchell, dressed in his green Bomber jacket and black t-shirt, was seen and identified just yards from the murder scene by two women at 5.42pm which was a matter of 27 minutes after Jodi's murder.  Mitchell was later seen a short distance further along that same road by several witnesses.

His alibi is also highly suspect as the one and only person who was supposed to have been at home with him that afternoon, his brother Shane, denied seeing or even hearing him in the house.  That for me says it all.

2004 John - almost as long as Sandra Lean
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 09:18:39 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Re: The other knife assaults
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2021, 09:20:52 PM »
We know but some won't believe it no matter how many times they are told

@)(++(*

More projection   6&%5%
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2021, 09:25:35 PM »
2004 John - almost as long as Sandra Lean

She hasn't been doing it 17 years. Remember she and Middleton (remember him) stood down from the case after a massive falling out.  So the 17 continuous years is yet another lie.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2021, 09:34:58 PM »
She hasn't been doing it 17 years. Remember she and Middleton (remember him) stood down from the case after a massive falling out.  So the 17 continuous years is yet another lie.

She accepted Mitchell’s guilt in 2014 - just as she did Halls

Her words,

“I’ve wasted 10 years of my life”

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2021, 09:38:42 PM »

Her words,

Is Sandra Lean now attempting to deny that other knife threats were made on young innocent girls by an out of control Luke Mitchell?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline DanniCash

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2021, 10:22:56 PM »

Her words,

Really?!

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2021, 12:02:50 AM »
Is Sandra Lean now attempting to deny that other knife threats were made on young innocent girls by an out of control Luke Mitchell?

How many knife threats were made on young innocent girls by Luke Mitchell?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2021, 12:43:24 AM »
How many knife threats were made on young innocent girls by Luke Mitchell?

Wrong question. How many credible reports of knife threats.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2021, 12:55:51 AM »
Wrong question. How many credible reports of knife threats.

And you've decided you're the authority on what's credible.

Also, I wasn't asking you - that would be pointless.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2021, 01:11:40 AM »
And you've decided you're the authority on what's credible.

Also, I wasn't asking you - that would be pointless.

This is a public forum so I decided to answer. I don’t mind at all if you answer any of my questions not directed towards you.

I’m not an authority on anything regarding the case but what I do know is that when a girl who has claimed that they had a knife held to their throat by an individual accused of a viscous knife murder is not called to court by the prosecution to give evidence then it would appear that the crown hasn’t found her story credible.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2021, 01:15:58 AM »
This is a public forum so I decided to answer. I don’t mind at all if you answer any of my questions not directed towards you.

I’m not an authority on anything regarding the case but what I do know is that when a girl who has claimed that they had a knife held to their throat by an individual accused of a viscous knife murder is not called to court by the prosecution to give evidence then it would appear that the crown hasn’t found her story credible.

You don't know any such thing - you're guessing.

You're right about one thing, though - you're not an authority.

And you will back Dr Lean to the hilt on any point.  I wonder why?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2021, 01:25:29 AM »
You don't know any such thing - you're guessing.

You're right about one thing, though - you're not an authority.

And you will back Dr Lean to the hilt on any point.  I wonder why?

Okay then give me one reason why the prosecution wouldn’t call her when her evidence could prove so crucial?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2021, 01:41:29 AM »
Okay then give me one reason why the prosecution wouldn’t call her when her evidence could prove so crucial?

How could anyone not in court at the time possibly know that?

I'm not going to guess, either - that's your thing.

Offline Nicholas

Re: The other knife assaults
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2021, 07:57:05 AM »
We know but some won't believe it no matter how many times they are told

@)(++(*