Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.  (Read 25717 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The other knife assaults
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2021, 07:58:16 AM »
YOU don't have any idea about any of it yet devote your life to it  &^^&*

6&%5%
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other knife assaults
« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2021, 08:26:48 AM »
You don't know any such thing - you're guessing.

You're right about one thing, though - you're not an authority.

And you will back Dr Lean to the hilt on any point.  I wonder why?

Anyone  posting on here who is Pro Luke and his innocence is told they are wrong no matter what. Others who believe him to be guilty can post anything they choose, however ridiculous and its accepted as a FACT. funny that...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2021, 08:36:12 AM »
it is clear that some people on here do not like or agree with anything Sandra Lean says

You don't know any such thing - you're guessing.

You're right about one thing, though - you're not an authority.

And you will back Dr Lean to the hilt on any point.  I wonder why?

Anyone  posting on here who is Pro Luke and his innocence is told they are wrong no matter what. Others who believe him to be guilty can post anything they choose, however ridiculous and its accepted as a FACT. funny that...

What lessons, if any, did Sandra Lean learn following the exposure of Simon Halls guilt ?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:54:34 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2021, 09:22:20 AM »
I am curious to know how you can be certain of Mitchell's innocence.  Has it ever occurred to you that you may in fact be lending your support to a vicious and evil murderer?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2021, 09:24:06 AM »

Nope - I'm not saying Faith is wrong - she's being asked to entertain the possibility that LM may have threatened girls with knives, based on actual accounts of people saying just that, but she would prefer to say that their accounts aren't credible rather than just admit the possibility.

I don't know whether LM is guilty or innocent - it's possible that Dr Lean could be right about his innocence, but I don't like how she's going about things, and that documentary annoyed me with it's one-sidedness.

Also, there is absolutely nothing remotely funny about this case.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2021, 10:01:40 AM »
she's being asked to entertain the possibility that LM may have threatened girls with knives, based on actual accounts of people saying just that, but she would prefer to say that their accounts aren't credible rather than just admit the possibility.

Why?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2021, 10:31:22 AM »
Is Sandra Lean now attempting to deny that other knife threats were made on young innocent girls by an out of control Luke Mitchell?

Is there a clip of her claiming this?

jixy

« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2021, 12:16:05 PM »
Nope - I'm not saying Faith is wrong - she's being asked to entertain the possibility that LM may have threatened girls with knives, based on actual accounts of people saying just that, but she would prefer to say that their accounts aren't credible rather than just admit the possibility.

I don't know whether LM is guilty or innocent - it's possible that Dr Lean could be right about his innocence, but I don't like how she's going about things, and that documentary annoyed me with it's one-sidedness.

Also, there is absolutely nothing remotely funny about this case.

Again jump on one word and take it out of context. Proves my point. Nowhere did I say anything about this case was funny

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2021, 12:21:24 PM »
Again jump on one word and take it out of context

@)(++(*

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2021, 12:47:53 PM »
Again jump on one word and take it out of context. Proves my point. Nowhere did I say anything about this case was funny

Proves absolutely nothing.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2021, 01:20:10 PM »

Don’t you find the following ridiculous?

Excerpt by Sandra Lean from ‘No Smoke’
‘The similarities with the others by this stage hardly need to be highlighted: poor police procedures leading to evidence being contaminated or lost, heavy emphasis on innuendo and speculation, and accusations of behaviours which have never been previously displayed. Like Simon Hall and John Taft, a central aspect to the case involves a piece of clothing claimed to have belonged to the defendant, but that claim is never, at any point, backed up by proof. Also, as with Simon Hall, the lack of a definitive time of death allows a presumption to be presented almost as fact – neither Luke nor Simon had a cast iron alibi at a specific time, therefore the prosecution presumes that to be the time of death.

The prosecution were found to have been accurate with regards ‘time of death’ of Halls victim JA
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 01:25:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2021, 01:23:01 PM »
How could anyone not in court at the time possibly know that?

I'm not going to guess, either - that's your thing.

We know because such a crucial witness’s testimony would have been reported in the press...and it wasn’t. It really isn’t rocket science.

You can’t form a coherent explanation why this crucial witness wouldn’t be called to court, thats fine but you really do lose the argument when you lower this discourse to one of personal snipes.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2021, 01:23:47 PM »

It does seem that way.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2021, 01:28:46 PM »
We know because such a crucial witness’s testimony would have been reported in the press...and it wasn’t. It really isn’t rocket science.

You can’t form a coherent explanation why this crucial witness wouldn’t be called to court, thats fine but you really do lose the argument when you lower this discourse to one of personal snipes.

You are just being silly

Suspect it was down to ‘he said’ - ‘she said’

However in up to date research carried out by Prof Jane Moncton Smith on ‘intimidate partner homicide’ and the 8 stage timeline

Pre relationship history of allegations” of behaviour is a red flag regardless of a conviction (Stage 1)

Stage 2 & 3 are

2. Early relationship behaviours: early commitment
3. Relationship behaviours: risk markers

For me Luke Mitchell ticked these boxes

He’d already reached stage 7 - because we know he carried knives

And Mitchell mentioned suicide - which comes under stage 8 - the final stage

Jane Monkton Smith has a 30-year career in investigating sexual and fatal violence btw

And for anyone who may be interested her book ‘In Control: Dangerous Relationships and How They End in Murder’ may be of interest
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 01:41:52 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2021, 01:43:19 PM »
You can’t form a coherent explanation why this crucial witness wouldn’t be called to court,

Luke Mitchell appears to me to have been ’Thin skinned and confrontational’ - these are warning signs

Inability to accept challenge’ - another warning sign

Mitchell was also showing sign of ‘sexual aggression’ at the age of 12 (Stage 3)

Threats to suicide or kill’ - further warning signs (Stage 3)

Stage 5 - ‘Concerning behaviours become more frequent’ &  ‘Concerning behaviours become more serious or severe’

Didn’t he also jab Jodi in the leg with a knife

Suicide’ is stage 7 - and Luke Mitchell referred to this
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 04:20:32 PM by Nicholas »