Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.  (Read 25719 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Luke Mitchell - The other reported knife assaults on girls.
« Reply #180 on: March 03, 2021, 07:21:05 PM »
Suspect Sandra Lean’s target audience is the Faithlilly type
Her target audience is anyone who doesn’t know much about the case and who is content to simply take her word for it unquestioningly.  It’s irresponsible TV and Channel 5 should be ashamed of themselves.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #181 on: March 03, 2021, 07:22:21 PM »
Suspect Sandra Lean’s target audience is the Faithlilly type

She has a knowledge of the case second to none and the only one here to have access to all the paperwork generated from the case so I’ll take that as a compliment.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #182 on: March 03, 2021, 07:24:05 PM »
Her target audience is anyone who doesn’t know much about the case and who is content to simply take her word for it unquestioningly.  It’s irresponsible TV and Channel 5 should be ashamed of themselves.

I agree

Promoting Luke Mitchell’s innocence fraud won’t overturn his murder conviction

And a petition won’t make any difference - look at Bamber’s
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2021, 07:26:09 PM »
She has a knowledge of the case second to none

What like SK following Jodi on the path  *&^^&

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10768.msg642470#msg642470
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2021, 07:28:57 PM »
and the only one here to have access to all the paperwork generated from the case

Do you know everyone here and of what they do or don’t have?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #185 on: March 03, 2021, 07:29:25 PM »

Yes a bunch of mugs who are being taken for a ride.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #186 on: March 03, 2021, 07:31:59 PM »
She has a knowledge of the case second to none and the only one here to have access to all the paperwork generated from the case so I’ll take that as a compliment.

It didn't do her much good last time, the SCCRC saw right through it.  Massive fail yet again!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #187 on: March 03, 2021, 07:37:31 PM »
I agree

Promoting Luke Mitchell’s innocence fraud won’t overturn his murder conviction

And a petition won’t make any difference - look at Bamber’s

Agreed a petition won’t make any difference. Whether Luke’s conviction will eventually be quashed remains to be seen.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #188 on: March 03, 2021, 07:42:14 PM »
It didn't do her much good last time, the SCCRC saw right through it.  Massive fail yet again!

Donald Finlay, one of Scotland’s foremost barristers, didn’t manage to convince the jury that Luke was innocent. Does that lessen his skill as a barrister...of course not.

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #189 on: March 03, 2021, 07:55:27 PM »
As Jodi’s body was removed by ambulance, Mitchell is said to have sat coolly texting on his mobile.

Text message from Corrine to Luke Mitchell - 1st July 12.29am
"You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you."

of note is fact that this above was the only text message recoverable from lukes phone when it was taken from him.

despite him obviously actively using his phone all evening. i know phones were different back then but typically they still held minimum 10 messages in memory - why were all the others gone?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #190 on: March 03, 2021, 07:56:44 PM »
Donald Finlay, one of Scotland’s foremost barristers, didn’t manage to convince the jury that Luke was innocent. Does that lessen his skill as a barrister...of course not.

He knew not to put Mitchell on the stand though in case he called the judge a f..king retard too.

"QC Donald Findlay had tried to convince the Court of Criminal Appeal in Edinburgh that Mitchell, then 15, was "grilled" by bullying detectives.

The original trial jury heard extracts of the police interview. The schoolboy answered back, calling one officer "a f****** retard."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 07:58:46 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #191 on: March 03, 2021, 08:02:50 PM »
Agreed a petition won’t make any difference. Whether Luke’s conviction will eventually be quashed remains to be seen.

No amount of manipulation of the case files by people like Sandra Lean will ever see Luke Mitchell’s murder conviction overturned - plus he’s too dangerous to be released anytime soon and there’s a channel 5 documentary to support that now

’Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance’🌻

« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 08:05:25 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #192 on: March 03, 2021, 08:03:12 PM »
He really is a nasty piece of work, violent murdererer or no.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #193 on: March 03, 2021, 08:04:13 PM »
In my opinion there is just far too much going on in this case which could in any way point to an innocent Luke Mitchell.  Had he really been the poor innocent teenager as portrayed by some then there wouldn't be all this circumstantial evidence, failed alibis and genuine sightings of him. No wonder the SSCRC saw through this sham campaign.

And now Sandra Lean is raising money on GoFundMe on the basis of a lie?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline interested

« Reply #194 on: March 03, 2021, 08:08:41 PM »
He knew not to put Mitchell on the stand though in case he called the judge a f..king retard too.

"QC Donald Findlay had tried to convince the Court of Criminal Appeal in Edinburgh that Mitchell, then 15, was "grilled" by bullying detectives.

The original trial jury heard extracts of the police interview. The schoolboy answered back, calling one officer "a f****** retard."

(ty6e[ do you not think that the way in which the interview was conducted that it kind of goaded him in to acting that way?