Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius pre sentencing hearings.  (Read 17326 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Oscar Pistorius pre sentencing hearings.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 10:48:05 PM »
How on earth could Reeva's parents take monthly payments of circa. £350 from OP! I don't care how skint I was I would never take such 'blood money'! Shameful!

Offline Myster

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 11:01:11 PM »
How on earth could Reeva's parents take monthly payments of circa. £350 from OP! I don't care how skint I was I would never take such 'blood money'! Shameful!
I was a bit shocked about reading that!  Doesn't put them in a good light, especially as they now intend to pay it back when they felt all along that Pistorius had killed Reeva intentionally.  Maybe grieving about her affected their judgement.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 08:32:21 AM »
I was a bit shocked about reading that!  Doesn't put them in a good light, especially as they now intend to pay it back when they felt all along that Pistorius had killed Reeva intentionally.  Maybe grieving about her affected their judgement.

Did you see the blonde cousin of Reeva looking dumbfounded when the news came out in court? Evidently the parents are no longer skint now and are paying all the money back to OP. That's because they have made so much money from media interviews and no doubt there will be a book deal! More money made upon the murder of their daughter!

That's just wrong imho; where is their self respect!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 10:59:43 AM »
What was the money in respect of?  How was the monthly figure of £350 arrived at?  Was it used to fund the trial in any way?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 11:17:59 AM »
They are making the excuse that Pistorius shouldn't go to jail because of the poor conditions but hey ho didn't the SA authorities give an assurance to the judge in the Shrien Dewani case about the very same thing before he was extradited. If it was good enough for Nelson Mandela I'm sure Pistorius would cope since after all he is a convicted killer isn't he??
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:05:16 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Anna

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 11:59:19 AM »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 12:34:49 PM »
What was the money in respect of?  How was the monthly figure of £350 arrived at?  Was it used to fund the trial in any way?

Evidently the patents' legal reps approached the OP legal team telling them they were skint and that Reeva was the main bread winner for the family and they had expected Reeva to provide for them in old age!!!!!!

Now they are calling another offer from OP "blood money"! Such hypocrisy!

Offline a.baker

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 02:47:31 PM »
Yes,Reeva's parents do have a book deal.

Offline Anna

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 02:57:15 PM »
Yes,Reeva's parents do have a book deal.

Yep!     I think nearly every mother who has lost a child to crime, has written one.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/02/oscar-pistorius-phoned-ex-girlfriend-book
― Plato

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 03:10:58 PM »
Exactly!  He intended to kill no matter who was in that toilet cubicle and in my book that is murder.  The judge has already made one serious mistake so lets hope she doesn't make a second.

House arrest?  Has anyone ever heard anything so f.....g ridiculous?

Allowing a week for pre sentencing hearings must be the greatest waste of time and resources ever.  Surely the judge will have heard enough about this guy to come to a qualified decision already?  Justice is blind alright!

IF REEVA got up and just went to the loo and shut the door why lock it? Who locks a toilet door when they are with their partner married or not. I never have locked a toilet door only in a public one.

So anyway just say she locked the door and went for a pee....

SURELY when she heard her boyfriend outside the door screaming at the top of his lungs Get the f..k out of my house, get the f..k out of my house'." 

WOULDNT she just shout back and say oh its me Oscar its me.....

NOW IF THEY WERE ARGUING and she ran into the toilet in fear if she heard Get the f..k out of my house, get the f..k out of my house'." She was hardly going to come out to face him was she.

I just dont get how he got away with it. 

Now all this phaffing about over sentencing its stupid. Jeez.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 04:03:36 PM »
IF REEVA got up and just went to the loo and shut the door why lock it? Who locks a toilet door when they are with their partner married or not. I never have locked a toilet door only in a public one.

So anyway just say she locked the door and went for a pee....

SURELY when she heard her boyfriend outside the door screaming at the top of his lungs Get the f..k out of my house, get the f..k out of my house'." 

WOULDNT she just shout back and say oh its me Oscar its me.....

NOW IF THEY WERE ARGUING and she ran into the toilet in fear if she heard Get the f..k out of my house, get the f..k out of my house'." She was hardly going to come out to face him was she.

I just dont get how he got away with it. 

Now all this phaffing about over sentencing its stupid. Jeez.

Absolutely Colombo, OP has literally gotten away with murder. If he now gets away with no prison time at all for slaughtering Reeva in a fit of anger it will be a true MOJ!

Offline Lucy70

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 07:43:38 PM »
Absolutely Colombo, OP has literally gotten away with murder. If he now gets away with no prison time at all for slaughtering Reeva in a fit of anger it will be a true MOJ!
Also, who gets up in the middle of the night, gets dressed into a tank top n shorts, takes their phone and locks themselves in the loo unless there's a major problem?
Why get dressed at all?
He's lying and is probably going to get off with it.
Poor Reeva.

Offline Anna

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2014, 12:13:03 PM »
― Plato

Offline John

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 02:07:48 PM »
Also, who gets up in the middle of the night, gets dressed into a tank top n shorts, takes their phone and locks themselves in the loo unless there's a major problem?
Why get dressed at all?
He's lying and is probably going to get off with it.
Poor Reeva.

Good points Lucy, I didn't realise she took the phone with her too...very revealing imo.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Anna

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 05:25:59 PM »
 session2
(>((
― Plato