Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 269219 times)

Brietta and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline jassi

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #2460 on: March 27, 2017, 01:13:53 PM »
Australians have a different story in their papers

Comes complete with useful links to other facets of the McCann story

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/03/27/14/56/madeleine-mccann-aborted-reconstruction-crime-scene-did-damage-to-kate-gerry#aTZXfzSxwJh9Bm84.99pers.
To all you Amaral campers out there, Hi De Hi

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -  Almost 10 years and still no solution.

Offline Robittybob1

What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Online John

« Reply #2462 on: March 27, 2017, 02:55:34 PM »
"Detective who spent years hunting Madeleine McCann claims 'someone is protecting kidnapper'"  http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/detective-who-spent-years-hunting-madeleine-mccann-claims-someone-is-protecting-kidnapper/ar-BByQ5gJ?li=BBqdg4K&ocid=UP97DHP

I wonder how much Edgar is pocketing from this syndication?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #2463 on: March 27, 2017, 03:11:38 PM »

Now that would be interesting to know.

Likewise, where does he get his theories from ?
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2464 on: March 27, 2017, 03:34:18 PM »

Well he presumably lost his job when OG took over the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Alfie

« Reply #2465 on: March 27, 2017, 05:51:13 PM »
Australians have a different story in their papers

Comes complete with useful links to other facets of the McCann story

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/03/27/14/56/madeleine-mccann-aborted-reconstruction-crime-scene-did-damage-to-kate-gerry#aTZXfzSxwJh9Bm84.99pers.
I know Australia is a long, long way away and a bit behind the times, but really - is this news?
Only asking questions....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2466 on: March 27, 2017, 09:43:12 PM »
I know Australia is a long, long way away and a bit behind the times, but really - is this news?
It seems so unlike them to all turn down a free holiday courtesy of the PJ.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2467 on: March 27, 2017, 09:58:47 PM »
Was the 'a bit behind the times' jibe necessary?

It clearly is news.  This chap is clearly doing a series of articles in preparation for the 10th anniversary.  Quite whether anything worthwhile emerges remains to be seen.
I'm moving to Portelas!

Online Alfie

« Reply #2468 on: March 27, 2017, 11:26:13 PM »
Was the 'a bit behind the times' jibe necessary?

It clearly is news.  This chap is clearly doing a series of articles in preparation for the 10th anniversary.  Quite whether anything worthwhile emerges remains to be seen.
Perhaps you would like to highlight the parts of this article that I was referring to that you consider news

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/03/27/14/56/madeleine-mccann-aborted-reconstruction-crime-scene-did-damage-to-kate-gerry#aTZXfzSxwJh9Bm84.99pers

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2469 on: March 28, 2017, 12:29:55 AM »
Perhaps you would like to highlight the parts of this article that I was referring to that you consider news

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/03/27/14/56/madeleine-mccann-aborted-reconstruction-crime-scene-did-damage-to-kate-gerry#aTZXfzSxwJh9Bm84.99pers
This bit.

"It clearly is news.  This chap is clearly doing a series of articles in preparation for the 10th anniversary.  Quite whether anything worthwhile emerges remains to be seen."

I cannot make the English any simpler.
I'm moving to Portelas!

Online Brietta

« Reply #2470 on: March 28, 2017, 12:52:36 AM »
This bit.

"It clearly is news.  This chap is clearly doing a series of articles in preparation for the 10th anniversary.  Quite whether anything worthwhile emerges remains to be seen."

Some of it is news to me.  For example ... "It was a reconstruction that the McCanns appeared reluctant to participate in - despite Portugal's police pleading its importance - and it was eventually aborted." is absolute nonsense.

According to the files ...

Public Ministry of Portimao
Case Section
Case 201/07 GALGS

Dear Sir
Public prosecutor

Kate Marie Healy arguida in the case referred to above, having been notified (page 3947) expresses her availability to participate in the reconstruction of the events on the second of the dates suggested, in other words on the 15 and 16th of next May. Her husband, Gerry McCann has also already expressed his availability.

Rogerio Alves
Lawyer
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RE_ENACTMENT.htm
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online John

« Reply #2471 on: March 28, 2017, 01:38:23 AM »
Some of it is news to me.  For example ... "It was a reconstruction that the McCanns appeared reluctant to participate in - despite Portugal's police pleading its importance - and it was eventually aborted." is absolute nonsense.

According to the files ...

Public Ministry of Portimao
Case Section
Case 201/07 GALGS

Dear Sir
Public prosecutor

Kate Marie Healy arguida in the case referred to above, having been notified (page 3947) expresses her availability to participate in the reconstruction of the events on the second of the dates suggested, in other words on the 15 and 16th of next May. Her husband, Gerry McCann has also already expressed his availability.

Rogerio Alves
Lawyer
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RE_ENACTMENT.htm

Do you believe for a moment that the tapas friends would have refused to participate had the McCanns encouraged them to do so?  I bet there was plenty of behind the scenes conferring going on.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2472 on: March 28, 2017, 02:58:52 AM »
Do you believe for a moment that the tapas friends would have refused to participate had the McCanns encouraged them to do so?  I bet there was plenty of behind the scenes conferring going on.
Quite speculative, but certainly possible.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2473 on: March 28, 2017, 08:22:14 AM »
This bit.

The writer appears to have been reading the PJ files. Unless the subject discussed has been reported in Australia previously it may well be news to them.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Alfie

« Reply #2474 on: March 28, 2017, 09:35:11 AM »
This bit.

Does your quote come from that article?  How bizarre!  Funny how the UK press is constantly being accused of re-hashing old news but when the Aussies do it, it's "news" - double standards innit.