Author Topic: Amsterdam, London & St Tropez. The expected future ?  (Read 8983 times)

Offline adam

Amsterdam, London & St Tropez. The expected future ?
« on: December 14, 2014, 03:55:53 PM »
After a champagne funeral it was time for a lavish meal. Jeremy & Brett getting merry and chatting to other eaters.

The following day it was time for a jolly up with friends to Eastbourne. Brett was now using Neville's Citroen, while Mary Mugford had been offered June's car. Everyone piled in with Brett and headed for the deluxe hotel.

There was hardly time to catch breath after Eastbourne. A trip to Amsterdam had been booked. However this wasn't just to chill, it was part business & a lot of cannabis was smuggled back to England. 

After some trips to London, meetings with lawyers, Sotherby's & time at the Notting Hill Carnival, another holiday was needed. This time to playboy mansion St Tropez. This time it was without Julie, who had had enough after hearing Jeremy ask another girl out.

Do people believe a free Jeremy would have continued visiting Amsterdam, London & St Tropez on a regular basis ?  Amsterdam to build up a mini or large drug business, London for the night life and St Tropez for the playboy life style.

It also seems he wanted to buy a porsche, telling the police on the massacre night and having no interest in Neville & June's cars. He has since claimed he was referring to a kit car. Which still costs a few bob.

Somehow I can't really see Jeremy cruising around a small Essex village in a Porsche. London seems more likely. Perhaps while in Sheila's flat.

His callous post funeral behaviour made the relatives and police more determined to delve deeper. This callous behaviour would have no doubt continued if he had remained free.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 06:58:39 PM by adam »

Offline guinness

Re: Amsterdam, London & St Tropez. The expected future ?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 09:30:01 PM »
That sounds as if you think Julie would have carried on going on the jollies if he had not asked another girl out? that is a bit of a serious situation because he probably would have got away with his crime if she had not given evidence?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 09:13:19 AM »
That sounds as if you think Julie would have carried on going on the jollies if he had not asked another girl out? that is a bit of a serious situation because he probably would have got away with his crime if she had not given evidence?

Guinness hello. My contention has always been that Julie's main focus was marriage and had he put a ring on her finger she'd have kept quiet.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 10:37:47 AM »
After a champagne funeral it was time for a lavish meal. Jeremy & Brett getting merry and chatting to other eaters.

The following day it was time for a jolly up with friends to Eastbourne. Brett was now using Neville's Citroen, while Mary Mugford had been offered June's car. Everyone piled in with Brett and headed for the deluxe hotel.

There was hardly time to catch breath after Eastbourne. A trip to Amsterdam had been booked. However this wasn't just to chill, it was part business & a lot of cannabis was smuggled back to England. 

After some trips to London, meetings with lawyers, Sotherby's & time at the Notting Hill Carnival, another holiday was needed. This time to playboy mansion St Tropez. This time it was without Julie, who had had enough after hearing Jeremy ask another girl out.

Do people believe a free Jeremy would have continued visiting Amsterdam, London & St Tropez on a regular basis ?  Amsterdam to build up a mini or large drug business, London for the night life and St Tropez for the playboy life style.

It also seems he wanted to buy a porsche, telling the police on the massacre night and having no interest in Neville & June's cars. He has since claimed he was referring to a kit car. Which still costs a few bob.

Somehow I can't really see Jeremy cruising around a small Essex village in a Porsche. London seems more likely. Perhaps while in Sheila's flat.

His callous post funeral behaviour made the relatives and police more determined to delve deeper. This callous behaviour would have no doubt continued if he had remained free.

I don't associate young people catching breath after spending time in Eastbourne.  It's full of elderly people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2465490/Eastbourne-place-country-average-age-70.html 

Note the mobility scooters  8(0(* See Nelly's avatar 1066  8(0(*  Could that be him in the DM  &%+((£

On a serious note the purpose of the trip to Eastbourne was windsurfing.  Windsurfers are known for their laid back approach to life and tend to like nature eg water and wind  8(0(*
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:01:36 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 11:30:31 AM »
After achampagne funeral it was time for a lavish meal. Jeremy & Brett getting merry and chatting to other eaters.

If JB enjoyed drinking champagne perhaps it was genetic.  Here are some photos of his birth parents either drinking from champagne glasses or with others that are doing so.  They were taken at a charity event earlier on this year and are in the public domain.  JB's birth parents are known to the media and public and have spoken publicly about JB so I see no problem posting the photos.  I also have photos of JB's birth siblings and nieces at the same  event.  Again drinking from champagne glasses but I will not post these as they are not known to the media/public and have not spoken publicly about JB.  I can confirm however that JB's birth siblings lead very much middle class lifestyles.  This includes JB's birth brother taking part in charity ski events and personally owning a yacht.

JB was born into a middle class family and adopted by a middle class family and led his life accordingly.  Apart from bringing cannabis back into England from Amsterdam (legally smoked in Amsterdam) nothing he did in your post above was illegal.  It might not fit with your idea of what was right and proper but it should have no bearing whatsoever on whether or not he was responsible for murdering 5 members of his family.  All your post does is confirm for me that JB suffered the most appalling character assassination on par with Christopher Jefferies and Shrien Dewani.  Anyone who is put under the microscope, along with their, lifestyle is likely to have some flaw, misdemeanour, quirk in lifestyle etc, etc exaggerated and magnified out of all proportion making them vulnerable as a scapegoat.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:35:48 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »

Well Julie was very young. And put in a horrific and unexpected situation. Who knows how anyone would react with the man you thought you loved.

She was whisked over to WHF by the police,  pleaded by Jeremy to accompany him to the funeral and then taken on various jaunts around the country and to Amsterdam. Before she could draw breath.

She spent a month wrestling with her thoughts. Confiding in friends before approaching the police. The approach was done three days after she heard Jeremy ask another girl out. A fatal mistake by Bamber ?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:25:55 PM by adam »

Offline guinness

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 07:32:39 PM »
or retribution by Julie?

Offline adam

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 08:17:42 PM »
Is a scorned woman just as likely to tell the truth ?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 01:16:08 PM »
Is a scorned woman just as likely to tell the truth ?

The four young female prosecution witnesses in the Stefan Kiszko case lied on oath and they were not scorned.  They lied "for a laugh"  8(8-))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Also that month, the four girls involved in the court trial admitted that the evidence they had given which had led to Kiszko's arrest and conviction was false, and that they had lied for "a laugh" and because "at the time it was funny". Burke said she wished she had not said anything but refused to apologise, saying she did not think it would go as far as it did. Buckley said it was not Kiszko who had exposed himself to her and that he had not been stalking them, but they had seen a taxi driver (not Ronald Castree) urinating behind a bush on the day of Molseed's murder. She also refused to apologise. Brown refused to make a statement. Hind was the most remorseful of the four, saying that what they did was "foolish but we were young" and that, had she appeared in court, she would have told the truth about Kiszko, unlike her friends, who all had committed perjury. She herself did not think Kiszko would be convicted.

It could be argued JM was an unreliable prosecution witness due to having the slate cleaned on her criminal past, NOW deal and being a scorned woman.  Whether or not EP made direct or indirect threats to JM about charging her with more serious offences eg perjury and perverting the course of justice I have no idea.  The bottom line as far as I can see is that Geoffrey Rivlin QC should have carried out a robust cross examination of her testimony.  Did he?  I don't think a court transcript has survived?

Also we have no idea what weight, if any, the jury gave to her testimony.  Based on the jury's deliberations and questions for the judge it seems to me the emphasis was very much on the silencer. 

I understand paperwork relating to her early police interviews are held under pii.  Whether or not the release of this paperwork would shed new light over her reliability as a prosecution witness I have no idea.

Offline adam

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 05:05:10 PM »
The four young female prosecution witnesses in the Stefan Kiszko case lied on oath and they were not scorned.  They lied "for a laugh"  8(8-))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Also that month, the four girls involved in the court trial admitted that the evidence they had given which had led to Kiszko's arrest and conviction was false, and that they had lied for "a laugh" and because "at the time it was funny". Burke said she wished she had not said anything but refused to apologise, saying she did not think it would go as far as it did. Buckley said it was not Kiszko who had exposed himself to her and that he had not been stalking them, but they had seen a taxi driver (not Ronald Castree) urinating behind a bush on the day of Molseed's murder. She also refused to apologise. Brown refused to make a statement. Hind was the most remorseful of the four, saying that what they did was "foolish but we were young" and that, had she appeared in court, she would have told the truth about Kiszko, unlike her friends, who all had committed perjury. She herself did not think Kiszko would be convicted.

It could be argued JM was an unreliable prosecution witness due to having the slate cleaned on her criminal past, NOW deal and being a scorned woman.  Whether or not EP made direct or indirect threats to JM about charging her with more serious offences eg perjury and perverting the course of justice I have no idea.  The bottom line as far as I can see is that Geoffrey Rivlin QC should have carried out a robust cross examination of her testimony.  Did he?  I don't think a court transcript has survived?

Also we have no idea what weight, if any, the jury gave to her testimony.  Based on the jury's deliberations and questions for the judge it seems to me the emphasis was very much on the silencer. 

I understand paperwork relating to her early police interviews are held under pii.  Whether or not the release of this paperwork would shed new light over her reliability as a prosecution witness I have no idea.

The police knew nothing about Susan Battersby's 1984 cheque book fraud until after she had finished her WS. The defence still brought this up at trial. 

She told the police about the caravan break in.

Offline guinness

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 08:37:54 PM »
You did not really answer my question - you said that Jeremy made a mistake asking another woman out. So are you saying Julie would not have come forward if he had not done that? Because otherwise why was it a mistake?

Also how do you know that the police did not say to Julie - you could be a really good witness to help us get Jeremy - but we need to know if you will be regarded as a good witness? Do you have anything Jeremy could use to discredit you as a witness? I am sure we can do you a deal?

It does happen you know - if you know different perhaps you should prove it . Although as here 32 interviews are held under PII I am not sure you will.

Offline adam

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 10:12:14 PM »
You did not really answer my question - you said that Jeremy made a mistake asking another woman out. So are you saying Julie would not have come forward if he had not done that? Because otherwise why was it a mistake?

Also how do you know that the police did not say to Julie - you could be a really good witness to help us get Jeremy - but we need to know if you will be regarded as a good witness? Do you have anything Jeremy could use to discredit you as a witness? I am sure we can do you a deal?

It does happen you know - if you know different perhaps you should prove it . Although as here 32 interviews are held under PII I am not sure you will.

Who knows if she would have come forward if she had not overheard him ask another woman out. A woman scorned...

Jeremy said the relationship had been in decline for over 6 months prior to the massacre. There was no way he was going to stay with her for long after inheriting all that money.

The police knew nothing about Susan Battersby's 1984 cheque book fraud until a long time after her WS had been completed. I do not know what the police protocol is with witnesses. Julie approached the police so there were no deals they had to offer her.

Offline guinness

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 04:59:36 PM »
but they did. they offered her immunity in return for being a prosecution witness?

It does worry me that in your opinion that she may not have come forward unless scorned though. To keep quiet when she knew what had happened because he was treating her to his extravagant lifestyle. Chilling.

Offline adam

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 07:16:43 PM »
but they did. they offered her immunity in return for being a prosecution witness?

It does worry me that in your opinion that she may not have come forward unless scorned though. To keep quiet when she knew what had happened because he was treating her to his extravagant lifestyle. Chilling.

Well as I said in an earlier post she was caught up in a horrific situation as a very young woman. She approached the police after one month.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2014, 11:12:15 PM »

It's not actually a crime to aspire to own a sports car.  I think the figure was 1k to 2k certainly well within JB's budget.  EP checked with the manufacturers of the kit car and it all checked out.  See pics here of the kit car:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1015.msg29645#msg29645

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1015.msg29647#msg29647

It would certainly increase his pulling power compared with his silver Vauxhall Astra  8(>(( 8**8:/:

Anyway it was all dismissed at CoA as being irrelevant:

Ground 11 – the proposed purchase of a Porsche by the appellant 428. This ground was abandoned before the hearing and nothing further need be said about it.

I can see it cruising the Essex countryside rather than the streets of London.