Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 2458 times)

Online John

Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« on: August 19, 2012, 09:28:45 PM »
Mat, it is extremely interesting that SF Scott Forbes is being mentioned tonight on the blue forum and reference is being made to his past.   This was the guy who took his student pal Mark Kane to the police when he came home the day after Jodi's murder with scratches on his face.

I have spoken to this guy at length about events.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:25:33 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Claudia

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 09:33:39 PM »
Mat, it is extremely interesting that SF Scott Forbes is being mentioned tonight on the blue forum and reference is being made to his past.   This was the guy who took his student pal Mark Kane to the police when he came home the day after Jodi's murder with scratches on his face.

How did you get in touch with him john?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:25:53 PM by John »

Online John

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 09:34:43 PM »

How did you get in touch with him john?

I didn't, he got in touch with the confidential hotline number and asked for me to contact him.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:26:18 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 09:50:18 PM »

Did SF have a criminal record? Was it anything serious? LM also had a history though, didn't he? Threatening girls.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:26:37 PM by John »

Online John

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »
Mat, it is extremely interesting that SF Scott Forbes is being mentioned tonight on the blue forum and reference is being made to his criminal record.   This was the guy who took his student pal Mark Kane to the police when he came home the day after Jodi's murder with scratches on his face.

Did SF have a criminal record? Was it anything serious? LM also had a history though, didn't he? Threatening girls.

Scott Forbes threatened me with legal action over the case because as a prospective lawyer he didn't want his name all over the internet.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:00:02 PM by John »