Author Topic: Now mike is posting lies about people from inside WHF calling 999  (Read 3768 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

The reality:  The phone company set up an open link between WHF and the HQ Information room so the dispatcher could try to hear if anything was going on inside the house near the phone. 

Mike is lying claiming that someone inside the house called 999 and requested 2 ambulances.  As usual lookout supports mike's bullcrap.  Most people chose not the respond to challenge the claims, of all people to finally question him it wound up being reader.  Naturally I would have done so much more assertively than he did... 

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Now mike is posting lies about people from inside WHF calling 999
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 05:18:49 PM »
When is your ban due to expire?  I guess I will take second place then in favour of the Blue belles?

I can assure you that you get away with far more on Blue than I ever did.  All I did was tease Susan about her claims of childhood puppy fat and Lookout about knitting, cheese and the moon  8)><(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 02:08:28 PM »
The reality:  The phone company set up an open link between WHF and the HQ Information room so the dispatcher could try to hear if anything was going on inside the house near the phone. 

Mike is lying claiming that someone inside the house called 999 and requested 2 ambulances.  As usual lookout supports mike's bullcrap.  Most people chose not the respond to challenge the claims, of all people to finally question him it wound up being reader.  Naturally I would have done so much more assertively than he did...

Why bother? Do you actually think people believe it because they don't respond? Most people have just given up because there is no point. It's actually you 'assertiveness' that gets you banned. You make good arguments and if you reigned it in a little - people might actually respond better to what you have to say. (Yes, I know you don't care - but if that's true, there's not much point in making such an effort).

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 03:11:33 PM »
When is your ban due to expire?  I guess I will take second place then in favour of the Blue belles?

I can assure you that you get away with far more on Blue than I ever did.  All I did was tease Susan about her claims of childhood puppy fat and Lookout about knitting, cheese and the moon  8)><(

It already expired Tuesday but they have kept the ban in place anyway. It was supposed to be 4 days but Alias among others said they wanted a permanant ban and the thread discussing my ban was made invisible.  When I log in it says the ban is set to expire March 24.   
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 03:28:00 PM »
Why bother? Do you actually think people believe it because they don't respond? Most people have just given up because there is no point. It's actually you 'assertiveness' that gets you banned. You make good arguments and if you reigned it in a little - people might actually respond better to what you have to say. (Yes, I know you don't care - but if that's true, there's not much point in making such an effort).

The peopel who ignore the arguments I make do so because they don't like the implications. People there have decided what they want to believe the facts be damned.  They act that way with most of the cases discussed there. The Knox/Sollecito prosecutions are the most obvious MOJs in the present. They are the easiest to demonstrate and yet there are people who decided to believe she is guilty and to ignore the facts. Some of the same people who say they are guilty say Bamber is innocent and the convicted murderer of Sarah Cherry are innocent. It seems some people love to make up conspiracy theories where there are none and in those rare instances where there is evidence of railroading going on they choose to ignore it. The only consistency in their opinions is the consistency in avoiding evidence and choosing to subjectively believe what they want to believe without regard to the evidence then pretending the evidence validates whatever they decided to believe.

It doesn't matter who the messenger is and how the messenger tries to get his/her points across, those who make up their mind without regard to the facts are unwilling to change their position when someone brings up the facts they chose to disregard. A few people there decided to change their views but that was their own doing it didn't happen because someone showed them the light, they found the light on their own by facing they were making excuses and couldn't understand why they were doing it and decided to stop.

The main purpose served by presenting the facts is that it allows people knew to the case to see both sides instead of just falling for propaganda.  Adam's thought he is going to convice people to change their minds is a waste of time. Of course I do it simply because I like to argue that is my motivation.  That visitors to the site might be persuaded to ignore bogus propaganda is just a byproduct.