Author Topic: Chloé - Abduction / death (FR)  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Carana

Chloé - Abduction / death (FR)
« on: April 17, 2015, 01:21:04 PM »
Chloé, a 9-year-old French girl was abducted from a play area near her home by a Polish man with a heavy criminal history of burglary and terrorising victims, often in their homes.
She has been found dead. RIP, little girl.

http://news.sky.com/story/1466190/mum-relives-playground-kidnap-of-murdered-girl

One of his previous crimes involved entering silently through a window in a home in which parents were present. He was found in their daughter's bedroom. The child's mother discovered him while checking on their child and was threatened with a knife, but he managed to escape through the window again.

http://news.sky.com/story/1466793/chloe-killing-suspect-hid-in-girls-bedroom

A psychological report on him in 2009 found psychopathic traits and some reports state that his alcohol level was high at the time of various crimes.

He has been in and out of jail for some time and appears to have had a wandering lifestyle. Details are a bit vague right now. However, so far I can't find a reliable account of where he was from late 2005 to 2009.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Chloé - Abduction / death (FR)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 02:57:53 PM »
Chloé, a 9-year-old French girl was abducted from a play area near her home by a Polish man with a heavy criminal history of burglary and terrorising victims, often in their homes.

http://news.sky.com/story/1466190/mum-relives-playground-kidnap-of-murdered-girl

One of his previous crimes involved entering silently through a window in a home in which parents were present. He was found in their daughter's bedroom. The child's mother discovered him while checking on their child and was threatened with a knife, but he managed to escape through the window again.

A psychological report on him in 2009 found psychopathic traits and some reports state that his alcohol level was high at the time of various crimes.

He has been in and out of jail for some time and appears to have had a wandering lifestyle. Details are a bit vague right now. However, so far I can't find a reliable account of where he was from late 2005 to 2009.

I saw this yesterday. Her mother actually saw the vile pig, putting her in the boot of a car.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 03:33:23 PM »

Awful.  Another child snatched in broad daylight.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 03:39:13 PM »

The last thing any right minded person wants is to believe that a horror like this man may have abducted Madeleine McCann.
The ease with which he gained entry to the little girl's bedroom and the ease with which he made his escape is exactly the scenario that the sceptics deny.

Thank goodness the little girl's mother thought to check on her when she did, and that neither of them were injured.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 04:06:45 PM »
it's unclear where he was between the end of 2005 and June 2009. It's possible that he had a stint in prison in Poland during that period... but that seems doubtful as he wasn't sentenced for a spate of burglaries in 2000 until March 2015, and even then wasn't under a commital order.

He was apparently in the south of France at some point in 2009 (subject to confirmation), so his stalking ground wasn't just up in Calais if that's true. If it is confirmed that he was free to wander between the end of 2005 and 2009, and did so, I find it unlikely that he spent all that time in a monastery.

There may be no connection, but I hope the police are checking out whether he could be smellyman.

Offline Anna

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 04:15:13 PM »
I just hate to hear such stories (as I am sure you all do)....where a child has been taken, abused and murdered . The parents must be absolutely broken. May that little girl RIP
 I can not understand how those criminals can roam freely around the world(as McDonald did too)
I hope they find a way soon, to track them more adequately. than the methods(what ever they are) employed at present.
Maddie may have been victim to such an animal, but I pray to god that, that is not the case. I think it is more likely to be similar to the Serbian case, if she was taken.

“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Anna

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 04:23:53 PM »
it's unclear where he was between the end of 2005 and June 2009. It's possible that he had a stint in prison in Poland during that period... but that seems doubtful as he wasn't sentenced for a spate of burglaries in 2000 until March 2015, and even then wasn't under a commital order.

He was apparently in the south of France at some point in 2009 (subject to confirmation), so his stalking ground wasn't just up in Calais if that's true. If it is confirmed that he was free to wander between the end of 2005 and 2009, and did so, I find it unlikely that he spent all that time in a monastery.

There may be no connection, but I hope the police are checking out whether he could be smellyman.

Smellyman wasn't violent, was he?
― Plato

Offline Carana

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 05:39:56 PM »

Smellyman wasn't violent, was he?

I'd have to check back (I can't remember offhand) if smellyman just somehow got into kids' bedrooms and "innocently" sat watching them until he wandered off, or whether he was also responsible for the assault cases. There could have been more than one smellyman, or perhaps he'd taken a shower at some point.

The Met apparently have DNA from one of the crime scenes, so it shouldn't be difficult to check that one incident out.

His photo is floating around. I haven't posted it as the media in most countries covering the story haven't yet named him, let alone published a mug shot.

He has a prominent chin, not that that would necessarily be something a victim would remember if terrorised in the dark.

Offline Carana

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 05:43:42 PM »
I just hate to hear such stories (as I am sure you all do)....where a child has been taken, abused and murdered . The parents must be absolutely broken. May that little girl RIP
 I can not understand how those criminals can roam freely around the world(as McDonald did too)
I hope they find a way soon, to track them more adequately. than the methods(what ever they are) employed at present.
Maddie may have been victim to such an animal, but I pray to god that, that is not the case. I think it is more likely to be similar to the Serbian case, if she was taken.

The one thing that I have been able to verify is that he couldn't have taken Joana Cipriano as he was being held in a French prison at the time.

Offline Anna

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 06:24:58 PM »
I'd have to check back (I can't remember offhand) if smellyman just somehow got into kids' bedrooms and "innocently" sat watching them until he wandered off, or whether he was also responsible for the assault cases. There could have been more than one smellyman, or perhaps he'd taken a shower at some point.

The Met apparently have DNA from one of the crime scenes, so it shouldn't be difficult to check that one incident out.

His photo is floating around. I haven't posted it as the media in most countries covering the story haven't yet named him, let alone published a mug shot.

He has a prominent chin, not that that would necessarily be something a victim would remember if terrorised in the dark.

It is a bit unclear about smellyman. Some say that he had a pot belly and some report a funny smell...Tobacco, aftershave etc. sounds of a refuse collection vehicle was heard in some cases.

I think they are 2 separate men by the sounds of it. One might be this man, but..............
The man suspected of killing that little girl was violent. He produced a knife when interrupted in a home and stole and strangled that poor little girl...Why? It could only be because he was violent and probably insane.
I don't think he would have left all those children alive in Portugal. He was also a thief and would break into homes to steal, I believe.
It is such a difficult task for the police.

― Plato