Author Topic: Persistent name calling  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Admin

Persistent name calling
« on: July 31, 2015, 09:33:40 PM »
There is far too much name calling going on at the moment across the Madeleine McCann boards.  Members and especially mature members are well aware that this type of conduct is contrary to rules and must cease.

Members are again reminded to report inappropriate comment immediately.

Admin

Offline John

Re: Persistent name calling
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 04:10:56 PM »
There is far too much name calling going on at the moment across the Madeleine McCann boards.  Members and especially mature members are well aware that this type of conduct is contrary to rules and must cease.

Members are again reminded to report inappropriate comment immediately.

Admin

A reminder guys!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 11:30:13 PM »
Only on the McCann boards? I'm quite astonished at the level of abuse you permit on here TBH.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 09:19:10 PM »
Only on the McCann boards? I'm quite astonished at the level of abuse you permit on here TBH.

Calling a sceptic  mentally ill or of low intellegence is not classed as abuse...even trying to imply all sceptics are akin to mass murderers is also not abuse- you need to check out your sources .lol

Offline mercury

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 09:23:27 PM »
Calling a sceptic  mentally ill or of low intellegence is not classed as abuse...even trying to imply all sceptics are akin to mass murderers is also not abuse- you need to check out your sources .lol

You have to wonder at the level of despair at losing an argument or not havng ones declarations swallowed hook line and sinker  to resort to such disgusting tactics and with such a devil may care attitude.....truly astonishing....

@)(++(*

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 09:35:24 PM »
You have to wonder at the level of despair at losing an argument or not havng ones declarations swallowed hook line and sinker  to resort to such disgusting tactics and with such a devil may care attitude.....truly astonishing....

@)(++(*

Indeed I am blushing at the very thought...

Online carlymichelle

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 10:33:46 AM »
gung ho moderating doesnt help anything either  imo

Offline Alfie

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 12:19:20 PM »
Question:  if one member calls another member one of the following names, should they receive a warning from the mod who deletes their post?

1) w a n k e r
2) Tosser
Only asking questions....

Offline mercury

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 08:48:24 PM »
Question:  if one member calls another member one of the following names, should they receive a warning from the mod who deletes their post?

1) w a n k e r
2) Tosser

Your wish has been granted
So stop wumming the board
In my defence it's better to call someone  a ****** when deliberately and persistently riled than a Peter Sutcliffe supporter, you should be grateful in that respect, but ashamed at the same time, qed

8((()*/

Don't expect a further reply...some of us do have respect for forum rules "most"  of the time.....

Offline Alfie

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 10:17:20 PM »
Your wish has been granted
So stop wumming the board
In my defence it's better to call someone  a ****** when deliberately and persistently riled than a Peter Sutcliffe supporter, you should be grateful in that respect, but ashamed at the same time, qed

8((()*/

Don't expect a further reply...some of us do have respect for forum rules "most"  of the time.....
you did not receive a warning from the mod who deleted your first load of abuse, you were sanctioned by another mod for calling me a "dick" after I had gone to bed, bored of being bullied by you and Faithlilly.
Only asking questions....