Author Topic: Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression  (Read 2550 times)

Offline puglove

• Over 32 THOUSAND posts of lazy, ignorant bigotry.
Re: Tesko's Magnificent Marlon Brando Impression
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »
What!!!... dumped in scary Monster Mansion from cushy Full Sutton as prep for early release!!?   Naah... it's because he's complained so much about mushy sprouts and lumpy gravy that they moved him where the Christmas Dinner is even WORSE!

And while you're at it, Holls... is there any truth in the rumour about BW, or has PAM mistaken BW for JB?

That's got everyone  &%+((£ what I'm on about.

I do wonder why he was moved, though. I'd love to know. Apparently, Wakefield is like "a glimpse into the bowels of hell" and child-killers and paedophiles are the bottom of the heap. Poor old Bamber. Maybe after a few months he'll do the right thing, and confess at last.
Bamber's hot new team. Mr. Kipling, Miss Piggy, and a fat bloke. It's all looking very hopeful.

Offline Myster

• Senior Moderator
  • "Open the pod bay doors, HOL!!!"
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2015, 05:49:58 PM »
The move was possibly linked to the 30th anniversary. Maybe they have better protection facilities in Wakefield just in case another lag spies his opportunity and takes a pot-shot. As for confessing, I don't think that's on the programme either. He's dug his hole too deep to climb out again without losing face.
‘Somebody in this case is lying, and lying their heads off.’ Anthony Arlidge QC, closing speech at the Bamber trial, 22 October 1986

Offline Holly Goodhead

• How cute am I?!
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »
I'm sure there must have been a reason but he has had loads of moves since being placed on remand including a previous stretch at Wakefield:

http://jeremybamber.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/in-25-years-ive-slept-in-122-different.html?m=1

I would imagine the facilities, regime and inmates are typical from one Cat A prison to another.  A bit like staying at any of the chain hotels across the world ie once in the hotel you could be in London or Vietnam and find little difference. 
Justice for Sheila and Jeremy. Victims of poorly arranged baby scoop era adoptions. Australia has apologised. Time for the UK to do the same?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hVbokTpYeg http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2012-13/92

Offline puglove

• Over 32 THOUSAND posts of lazy, ignorant bigotry.
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2015, 07:08:55 PM »
The move was possibly linked to the 30th anniversary. Maybe they have better protection facilities in Wakefield just in case another lag spies his opportunity and takes a pot-shot. As for confessing, I don't think that's on the programme either. He's dug his hole too deep to climb out again without losing face.

No, I doubt if he'll confess. Interestingly, "many of the inmates of Monster Mansion fervently deny their guilt" so, not just Bamber.

I still reckon that they should give him a fortnight at Center Parcs, then put him down and harvest his organs.
Bamber's hot new team. Mr. Kipling, Miss Piggy, and a fat bloke. It's all looking very hopeful.