Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 320831 times)

Offline Admin

J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« on: December 11, 2015, 02:02:30 PM »
J B Campaign Ltd

Company No 09883616  Incorporated 23rd November 2015
Directors Patrick and Trudi Benjamin

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/09883616/J-B-CAMPAIGN-LTD/directors-secretaries

I am very pleased to announce the launch of The JB Campaign Limited, which is a ‘Not For Profit’ Private Limited Company. Having thought long and hard about the campaign to keep Jeremy’s case in the public domain and the issues that need resolving to get traction on an Appeal, the only conclusion was that we needed to be able to raise money.  Supporters often ask how they can make donations but in order to do this effectively and legitimately the decision was made by the campaign team to set up The Jeremy Bamber Campaign as a legal entity.

Our aim is to raise funds towards any legal or forensic costs not currently covered Pro Bono.  There will be an opportunity for people to give cash using a donate button on the website, we will be offering opportunities for appropriate advertising, along with a range of merchandise.   Other exciting projects are in the planning process and will be announced in due course.

I am very proud, alongside my husband Pat Benjamin, to be a Director of the organisation and we are delighted to be working with the Campaign Management Team to maintain a high standard of business and accounting practices.   In accordance, with requirements by Companies House, all monies will be accounted for and annual accounts will be filed.    The Directors and Management Team give their time and expertise for free.

The decision to generate revenue in this way was taken partly because of the denigration of legal aid and the funding crisis for prisoners such as Jeremy but also because of the outrage we feel at the continued wrongful conviction and 30-year loss of liberty of an innocent man.    Our hope is that campaigners and supporters, who feel as we do, will give generously to help Jeremy gain the freedom he so richly deserves.

Please look at the “Management Team” to find out more about who we are and the 'Operations' page to find out how we work.

Thank you.

Trudi Benjamin

Managing Director/Spokesperson

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/jb-campaign-ltd-and-directors

This organisation does not operate or support www.jeremybamberforum.co.uk and we nor Jeremy have any association with, or control over it.

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/about

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:41:37 PM by John »

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 09:18:58 AM »

... or how to babble on non-stop for seven minutes without mentioning once how and why Jeremy Bamber murdered five members of his family.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline adam

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 09:54:32 AM »
Might be a bit more interesting when they discuss the evidence.

Perhaps they will discuss the silencer for a change.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:57:16 AM by adam »

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 11:29:46 AM »
... or how to babble on non-stop for seven minutes without mentioning once how and why Jeremy Bamber murdered five members of his family.

Resolutions for 2016.....

Lose 5 stone.

Sort hair out.

Get a boyfriend.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 01:49:29 PM »
On the OS, there is a link where you can ask Trudi questions.

That's brilliant. I will compile my list.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 03:04:46 PM »
Thanks Myster

Trudi said JB has pro bono lawyers and then in the next breath said funds are needed for solicitors (first 50 seconds).   &%+((£

I agree funds are required for expert opinion, new tests etc but who decides how any donations are spent?  Surely it would be better for the pro bono lawyers to simply set up a client account?  Although they might be unable to accept funds from third parties if they haven't carried out money laundering checks.  I'm not suggesting there's anything dodgy insofar as the CT misappropriating funds but I wouldn't want the CT deciding how to appropriate funds when as far as I can see from the OS their understanding of the case is poor.  Lets say they raise 10k and then decide to blow it on forensic document examination of the 'two phone calls' only to be told the obvious ie there was no phone call from NB to EP  8)><(  They would be better off involving the 'Soviet Sympathiser', if he's up for it, who has some experience of procuring expert witnesses.

Just wanted to make it clear when I said a few days back I offered to buy JB any books he wanted I was referring to books that will assist his understanding of his case in terms of forensics etc.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 06:53:41 PM »
The OS quotes actress Susan Penhaligan as a supporter. Who I have never heard of. As well as Peter Tatchell, who is just saying all evidence should be released.

Andrew Hunter is still the prized supporter. But he hasn't come out to play for yonks.

If they could get a heavyweight such as Joey Essex or 'Fat Boy' from Eastenders, that would give things much more gravitas.

david1819

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 07:57:07 PM »
The OS quotes actress Susan Penhaligan as a supporter. Who I have never heard of. As well as Peter Tatchell, who is just saying all evidence should be released.

Andrew Hunter is still the prized supporter. But he hasn't come out to play for yonks.

If they could get a heavyweight such as Joey Essex or 'Fat Boy' from Eastenders, that would give things much more gravitas.

Joey Essex? lol that will make things worse for Jeremy!  David Bain got Joe Karam to publicly support him, Joe Karam is like Gary Liniker in New-Zealand. That's the kind of support Jeremy would need.

Bamber will need someone like Gary Liniker or Jeremy Clarkson if he is to have any hope

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 12:24:54 AM »
Joey Essex  @)(++(*  Jackie Preece was going to try and get TOWIE on board!

When Madeleine McCann went missing Team McCann secured the support of Sir Philip Green along with his private jet to fly to Vatican City for a private audience with the Pope.  Other high profile supporters included David Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo.  Big Difference: irresponsible parents who made a dreadful mistake vs JB found guilty in a court of law of murdering two small sleeping boys along with 3 other family members.

I suggested to JB a long while ago Baroness Lawrence of Clarendon.  How about it Trudi?

Joe Karam, who supported David Bain, has an Irish mother and might have been aware of the likes of Guildford Four etc. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

david1819

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 01:23:54 AM »
Joey Essex  @)(++(*  Jackie Preece was going to try and get TOWIE on board!

Ive heard all kinds of crazy rumors about that woman. What is she doing now?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 11:58:11 AM »
Ive heard all kinds of crazy rumors about that woman. What is she doing now?

I've always got on ok with Jackie but the fact we share the same views on JB's case might help!  She left both forums about the time I joined so I haven't really had much to do with her.  I've seen her hanging out on Blue recently, unusually for Jackie saying nothing, but then I noticed last day or two she has risen to the occasion and put her head above the parapet on a mainly anti JB board now.  I emailed her a few weeks ago but she hasn't responded so maybe she has fallen out with me  &%+((£

She was successful in getting some players on board and raising awareness through her twitter campaign.  I heard she went a bit OTT at times but no idea if fact or myth.

Offline adam

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 11:00:59 AM »
https://youtu.be/H-twm38S534

I have my wristband, I trust everyone else has there's.

Maybe 2016 will be the year Jeremy is released. Once those nasty police officers release information regarding Neville's phone call to them.

Offline adam

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 11:36:26 AM »
A lot of supporters and former supporters previously confirmed this year, either on forums, or in the media,  that Bamber now has all documents. This was after CAL stated it in her book.

Poppy apparently has direct contact with Bamber and said on television that the new documents highlight his innocence. A forum poster also said Bamber had said he now has everything. Two other forum posters and Bamber supporters  confirmed this, but did not give sources. One of these has now changed stance and said there are in fact missing documents.

I suspect that he has everything, but there is not enough new information to successfully submit to the CCRC.

So the focus is on apparent withheld information to keep Bamber in the media. This is highlighted by one of the alleged missing documents relating to Neville's call to the police. Which would be a massive piece of evidence and was headline news when the myth first surfaced in 2010.  It is obvious the police won't have this document, as the call never happened. This means the CT can always claim this is missing, the police cannot negate this claim by handing over the document, as it never existed.  But the myth will always create publicity, interest and support.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:47:28 AM by adam »