Author Topic: Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts  (Read 946 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts
« on: December 27, 2015, 04:31:12 PM »
He is posting about blood being near the telephone in the kitchen.

He also falsely claimed today that Sheila's DNA was not found in the moderator.  Even though the DNA found in the moderator is totally irrelevant her DNA and the DNA of at least one of the twins was also found inside in addition to June's DNA and DNA they could not identify the contributor.

Furthermore he claimed that the judge stated Julie's testimony alone could not convict Jeremy and that a better lawyer could have got Jeremy off. In reality the judge stated that if the jury believed Julie's testimony that was sufficient alone to convict.  But that was not the only evidence anyway against Jeremy. They didn't have to rely on her testimony alone there was plenty of evidence that accorded with her testimony.

Steve seems to have become a big Mike and Jeremy fan at the same time he attacks people for recognizing there was reasonable doubt of David Bain's guilt.  Steveuk seems to have his wires totally crossed.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

• How cute am I?!
Re: Steveuk seems to adopt every fable Mike posts
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 11:33:25 PM »
He is posting about blood being near the telephone in the kitchen.

He also falsely claimed today that Sheila's DNA was not found in the moderator.  Even though the DNA found in the moderator is totally irrelevant her DNA and the DNA of at least one of the twins was also found inside in addition to June's DNA and DNA they could not identify the contributor.

Furthermore he claimed that the judge stated Julie's testimony alone could not convict Jeremy and that a better lawyer could have got Jeremy off. In reality the judge stated that if the jury believed Julie's testimony that was sufficient alone to convict.  But that was not the only evidence anyway against Jeremy. They didn't have to rely on her testimony alone there was plenty of evidence that accorded with her testimony.

Steve seems to have become a big Mike and Jeremy fan at the same time he attacks people for recognizing there was reasonable doubt of David Bain's guilt.  Steveuk seems to have his wires totally crossed.

How do you know Steve_uk is male?
Justice for Sheila and Jeremy. Victims of poorly arranged baby scoop era adoptions. Australia has apologised. Time for the UK to do the same?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hVbokTpYeg http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2012-13/92

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 12:00:38 AM »
How do you know Steve_uk is male?

I think Steve is a male for the same reason I thought you were a female even before you told me you got a bra for Christmas.  Holly is a feminine name and Steve is a masculine name.  Are you just busting my balls or are you privy to inside information that Steve is not male?   No one has corrected me when saying he so I kept doing it.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

• How cute am I?!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 01:47:00 AM »
I think Steve is a male for the same reason I thought you were a female even before you told me you got a bra for Christmas.  Holly is a feminine name and Steve is a masculine name.  Are you just busting my balls or are you privy to inside information that Steve is not male?   No one has corrected me when saying he so I kept doing it.

'Steve' might simply be a username.  I'm not privy to any inside info, and if I was it's unlikely I would spill, but I do spend a lot of time carefully reading posts.  Female intuition but I might be wrong.  I have been known to be wrong in the past!
Justice for Sheila and Jeremy. Victims of poorly arranged baby scoop era adoptions. Australia has apologised. Time for the UK to do the same?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hVbokTpYeg http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2012-13/92

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 02:03:29 AM »
'Steve' might simply be a username.  I'm not privy to any inside info, and if I was it's unlikely I would spill, but I do spend a lot of time carefully reading posts.  Female intuition but I might be wrong.  I have been known to be wrong in the past!

I can't post on blue anymore so someone else will have to ask.

Offline guinness

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
Gosh - rubbishing posters on the blue by name - are you missing everybody? That's a bit low though is it not ? Even for you. I thought you were an intelligent debater - not a playground sneak.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 11:28:46 PM »
Gosh - rubbishing posters on the blue by name - are you missing everybody? That's a bit low though is it not ? Even for you. I thought you were an intelligent debater - not a playground sneak.

What sneak?  A sneak says things in private I challenge them in open sight. They read this board religiously, they constantly comment on what is posted here.  They also are free to post here if they so choose.

Offline puglove

• Over 32 THOUSAND posts of lazy, ignorant bigotry.
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 11:38:58 PM »
What sneak?  A sneak says things in private I challenge them in open sight. They read this board religiously, they constantly comment on what is posted here.  They also are free to post here if they so choose.

And that's the thing. The "truce" that nelly desperately scrambled for, when he was outed, has long-since melted into the ether. We're just one big forum. Except I'm not allowed to give Clapped-Out a pounding, because apparently she'll top herself. Personally, I think that it would take a nuclear explosion to see her off.
Bamber's hot new team. Mr. Kipling, Miss Piggy, and a fat bloke. It's all looking very hopeful.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 08:08:54 PM »
Caroline:

"It's not against the law to know about a crime and not tell but if a police officer asks you if you know anything and you lie - then it's a crime."

There is a caveat to this.  Lying to police by saying you know nothing when you actually do (omitting things you know) do is not a crime in general. Lying about something material in an effort to assist a criminal whether by providing a false alibi or providing other misleading information is on the other hand a crime.  Am omission doesn't put police in a worse place than they were.  Providing misleading information potentially does put them in a worse place (assuming they believe it) and constitutes an intentional effort to obstruct.