Author Topic: Introduction- Bankruptcy Fraud  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Enzedjustice

Introduction- Bankruptcy Fraud
« on: January 08, 2016, 09:05:11 PM »
Hi there folks, my name is Richard, and I'm currently residing in New Zealand although I grew up in East Sheen. I have an interest in Justice and I'm currently involved in  one of the last cases to go before the Privy Council from NZ. This case involves a bankruptcy resulting from a fraudulent claim for court costs.

8(>((

Offline John

Re: Introduction- Bankruptcy Fraud
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 10:00:56 PM »
Hi there folks, my name is Richard, and I'm currently residing in New Zealand although I grew up in East Sheen. I have an interest in Justice and I'm currently involved in  one of the last cases to go before the Privy Council from NZ. This case involves a bankruptcy resulting from a fraudulent claim for court costs.

8(>((

Welcome to the forum.  Does it involve yet another crooked lawyer?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Enzedjustice

Re: Introduction- Bankruptcy Fraud
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 10:30:03 PM »
Yes it does, the lawyer concerned, Mr Roger Chapman sealed a judgement he prepared which did not follow the actual decision of the Court. His "judgment" changed the legal capacity of the parties to proceedings by claiming the debt was owed to one person personally instead of to an estate in which I had an equitable interest. Here is  an article published last year with links to the documents concerned.

https://newzealandjustice.com/content.php?605-Lawyer-investigated-after-falsifying-court-orders