Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1487725 times)

Offline misty

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #2115 on: May 03, 2017, 12:51:00 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqoj-pfBUnY

Panorama Nov 2007 blocked by SME. Can anyone explain this for me, please?

Offline John

« Reply #2116 on: May 03, 2017, 01:03:32 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqoj-pfBUnY

Panorama Nov 2007 blocked by SME. Can anyone explain this for me, please?

The programme is copyright and the person who copied and uploaded it had no permission to do so.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2117 on: May 03, 2017, 01:05:42 AM »
The programme is copyright and the person who copied and uploaded it had no permission to do so.

How does hideho get off with it ... any ideas, John?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #2118 on: May 03, 2017, 01:06:24 AM »

It's deleted on our forum, too, despite having been available on the net for years.

ETA Crimewatch is still available.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:10:02 AM by misty »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2119 on: May 03, 2017, 08:58:51 AM »
Here it is;

« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 02:01:14 AM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2120 on: May 08, 2017, 04:54:30 PM »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2121 on: May 14, 2017, 06:36:20 PM »
‘They looked so nice’: What we know about Ashley Zhao’s parents

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/20170122/they-looked-so-nice-what-we-know-about-ashley-zhaos-parents

JACKSON TWP. The lights inside Ang’s Asian Cuisine remained on last week.

Menus were stacked neatly on the counter. Tables were set with bottles of soy sauce and salt-and-pepper shakers. The tip jar waited expectantly on the counter.

Nothing inside the restaurant hinted that it had closed a week earlier, after police found the body of 5-year-old Ashley Zhao, the owners’ daughter, hidden inside.

Liang J. Zhao, 34, and Mingming Chen, 29, reported their daughter missing Jan. 9, prompting an overnight search by Jackson Township police that ended with the discovery of Ashley’s body and the arrest of her parents the following day.

The family’s neighbors, customers and the wider community have struggled to reconcile those allegations with the hardworking entrepreneurs and parents Zhao and Chen appeared to be.

“They looked so nice,” said Kirk Klusty, who lived in the same apartment building as Zhao, Chen and their daughters. “They seemed like good people.”
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2122 on: May 15, 2017, 08:44:51 PM »
Gerry & Kate McCann in Praia da Luz

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2123 on: May 15, 2017, 09:00:57 PM »
Gerry & Kate McCann in Praia da Luz

And Clarence Mitchell at the rear.  4th person??
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2124 on: May 15, 2017, 10:08:59 PM »
Top of steps passing Dolphin, Kelly's, Church to rocks in 3 minutes going slow. Going straight down Rua 25 de Abril would be quicker.

Smithman sighting location 4 mins onwards

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:12:17 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2125 on: May 17, 2017, 10:39:02 AM »
Yvonne Fletcher murder suspect will not face trial 'after MI5 blocked crucial evidence'
CHLOE CHAPLAIN 2 hours ago

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/yvonne-fletcher-murder-suspect-will-not-face-trial-after-evidence-blocked-by-security-services-a3540781.html

Offline jassi

« Reply #2126 on: May 17, 2017, 10:41:29 AM »
Demonstrates how government can interfere with the course of justice.

Might we see something similar wit Madeleine? I seem to recall some FOI request being rejected on the grounds of national security.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfie

« Reply #2127 on: May 17, 2017, 10:45:50 AM »
Demonstrates how government can interfere with the course of justice.

Might we see something similar wit Madeleine? I seem to recall some FOI request being rejected on the grounds of national security.
Do you think MI5 interfered in the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance because of a matter of national security?  *&*%£

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2128 on: May 17, 2017, 10:46:50 AM »

Offline jassi

« Reply #2129 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:57 AM »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future