Poll

Please indicate your choice for new moderator.

Brietta
Shining in Luz

Author Topic: Vote Now. Looking for a new moderator for the Madeleine board.  (Read 21787 times)

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
Re: Looking for a new moderator for the Madeleine board.
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2016, 08:47:22 AM »
I don't insult people and I object to people insulting me. One of the people who has consistently broken the rules on insulting behaviour is being proposed as a Moderator. I do not believe that person would moderate fairly judging on past performance.

I totally agree with your post G-Unit.

Also, as Angelo said, SIL's track record on here is excellent, and of course she has offered to work for the mccanns. That is hardly the attitude of someone who is classified as a sceptic.

Lastly, I would trust her implicitly to moderate fairly, unlike the other proposed candidate to date.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2016, 08:50:52 AM »
that is what the vote is for.....but John has asked for a McCann supporter and SIL has been given the opportunity to state that she sup[ports the abduction...and she has failed to do so. She does therefore not fit the criteria

John's exact words;

The moderator should lean towards the supporter side

'Leaning towards' describes SIL exactly. It does not describe you. You don't 'lean towards' anything, you are completely and fully committed to the supporter side. Therefore you do not fit the criteria.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline carlymichelle

• against child neglect
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2016, 08:51:24 AM »
The moderator should lean towards the supporter side but nevertheless be capable of unbiased and fair moderating.

imo  davel is too biased to  be a  mod   he would run the forum likea mcann supporter forum   imo  he      is  as i say too biased

Offline carlymichelle

• against child neglect
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2016, 08:53:07 AM »
I totally agree with your post G-Unit.

Also, as Angelo said, SIL's track record on here is excellent, and of course she has offered to work for the mccanns. That is hardly the attitude of someone who is classified as a sceptic.

Lastly, I would trust her implicitly to moderate fairly, unlike the other proposed candidate to date.

davel is  to  agressive and biased to bea  mod  imho

Offline carlymichelle

• against child neglect
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2016, 09:00:07 AM »
i vote for shininginluz  8)-)))

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2016, 09:28:14 AM »
The members will ultimately choose who they want to moderate them in an open and free poll.

Please note, this thread seeks nominations and volunteers, it is not an opportunity to criticise other members.

Admin
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 09:30:35 AM by Admin »

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
  • oh Lord its hard to be humble
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2016, 09:32:25 AM »
The moderator should lean towards the supporter side but nevertheless be capable of unbiased and fair moderating.
Correct.... So that rules out Sil
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2016, 09:34:36 AM »
The members will ultimately choose who they want to moderate them in an open and free poll.

Please note, this thread seeks nominations and volunteers, it is not an opportunity to criticise other members.

Admin

Thanks
Hopefully the criticism of me will stop
I have not criticised Sil
I have merely pointed out that J ohm has asked for a supporter
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline carlymichelle

• against child neglect
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 09:34:56 AM »
Correct.... So that rules out Sil

rules   you out too you have said horrible things about many of us ho dont believe the mcanns but yes admin is right   WE     will decide

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2016, 09:37:11 AM »
Thanks
Hopefully the criticism of me will stop
I have not criticised Sil
I have merely pointed out that J ohm has asked for a supporter

No one has any idea how I would be as a moderator as I have never been in that position

Offline davel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2016, 09:44:26 AM »
John's exact words;

The moderator should lean towards the supporter side

'Leaning towards' describes SIL exactly. It does not describe you. You don't 'lean towards' anything, you are completely and fully committed to the supporter side. Therefore you do not fit the criteria.

If John says I am not suitable that is absolutely fine by me...imp leaning towards does not describe Sil
No criticism... Just based on her replies
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 09:48:09 AM by davel »

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2016, 09:47:34 AM »
It is quite evident that SIL would make a good moderator.

All that has been apparent in other posts is desperation.

As it stands, the moderating is fair. Eleanor spends a great deal of time on the forum, Angelo posts on an irregular basis, and Slarti spends less time than Eleanor on here.

So what's the problem.

Up to Slart's appointment, the mccann supporters were extremely happy with the moderation.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline carlymichelle

• against child neglect
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2016, 09:49:14 AM »
It is quite evident that SIL would make a good moderator.

All that has been apparent in other posts is desperation.

As it stands, the moderating is fair. Eleanor spends a great deal of time on the forum, Angelo posts on an irregular basis, and Slarti spends less time than Eleanor on here.

So what's the problem.

Up to Slart's appointment, the mccann supporters were extremely happy with the moderation.

you  agree with me that davels  support of the mcanns would make him  way too  biased to be a  fair mod  right  ??  not being mean just saying his  dedication to gerry and kate would make him delete everything
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 09:51:29 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline stephen25000

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2016, 09:50:59 AM »
you  agree with me that davels  support of the mcanns would make him  way too  biased to be a  fair mod  right  ??

The requirement by John was for someone who would be fair and unbiased in moderating.

Offline carlymichelle

• against child neglect
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2016, 09:52:47 AM »
The requirement by John was for someone who would be fair and unbiased in moderating.

exactly so you  understand my points....