Author Topic: Could Jeremy Bamber have used a windsurfer or a boat the night of the murders?  (Read 4697 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

You should have kept that post for today Holly.  Maybe he took a boat?

But it's not foolish!

When I visited the seawall I did notice some small boats moored up.  But windsurfing gives credence to the wetsuit theory put forward by RWB and Bob Woffinden!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:20:26 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

If the top and bottom half of his wetsuit were found by police in his bedroom at WHF (CAL, page 325), which wetsuit would be the one he wore on the return journey to Head Street?  Are there going to be as many as the alleged number of moderators?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

If the top and bottom half of his wetsuit were found by police in his bedroom at WHF (CAL, page 325), which wetsuit would be the one he wore on the return journey to Head Street?  Are there going to be as many as the alleged number of moderators?

This was the wetsuit he forgot when he went windsurfing to Pevensey the second w.e after the WHF tragedy with JM and the Bishops? 

Check out these girls doing beach starts and imagine how easy it would be on the river.  For all we know JB might have been quite accomplished but even if a novice windsurfing from GH to WHF and back would be a breeze!

I think to stick rigidly to theories when there's no concrete evidence is closing our minds to other possibilities!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9IMRe6RhoA
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

JB asked PE about purchasing an automatic shotgun to go pigeon shooting with the landlord of The Chequers.  This was confirmed by EP.  I'm wondering if the landlord 'assisted' JB by storing a windsurfer and allowed JB to enter and exit the river via the back of the pub?  Or did the landlord act as an accomplice by following JB on a windsurfer?

I'm now convinced IF JB is the perp he travelled to and from WHF via the river using a windsurfer. 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:28:01 PM by John »

Offline Myster

JB asked PE about purchasing an automatic shotgun to go pigeon shooting with the landlord of The Chequers.  This was confirmed by EP.  I'm wondering if the landlord 'assisted' JB by storing a windsurfer and allowed JB to enter and exit the river via the back of the pub?  Or did the landlord act as an accomplice by following JB on a windsurfer?

I'm now convinced IF JB is the perp he travelled to and from WHF via the river using a windsurfer.

Yes, he did... and took two lots of fish, chips and mushy peas with him just in case they became peckish on the journey!

Holly... You make me  @)(++(*   April 1st has been and gone!  You cannot be serious?... as Boris Becker used to say.  &%+((£
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:28:22 PM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Yes, he did... and took two lots of fish, chips and mushy peas with him just in case they became peckish on the journey!

Holly... You make me  @)(++(*   April 1st has been and gone!  You cannot be serious?... as Boris Becker used to say.  &%+((£

I've asked young Adam and David who is 18/19 years of age to identify any flaws in my theory - no response!  It's flawless! 

JB leaves GH wearing loose fitting dark clothing and creeps round the back of The Chequers to

a) change his clothes and gather his windsurfer and wetsuit without the landlord's knowledge

or

b) the landlord assists him eg opening up a shed where the windsurfer and wetsuit are stored

or

c) the landlord accompanies JB on a second windsurfer  (John has always believed JB had an accomplice).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:51:01 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline APRIL

Thank you Myster very interesting. 

I'm not saying there isn't an exit from the Chequers courtyard into the fields beyond but I've had lunch outside several times during the summer and I don't recall seeing one. Of course, it could now be covered by foliage which wasn't there in 1985. On the other hand, it might not be a very good idea to have an easily accessible, but hidden, entrance. How might Jeremy have explained his late night wind surfing jaunt to the landlord?

Offline Holly Goodhead

I'm not saying there isn't an exit from the Chequers courtyard into the fields beyond but I've had lunch outside several times during the summer and I don't recall seeing one. Of course, it could now be covered by foliage which wasn't there in 1985. On the other hand, it might not be a very good idea to have an easily accessible, but hidden, entrance. How might Jeremy have explained his late night wind surfing jaunt to the landlord?

Here take a peep:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Goldhanger,+Maldon,+Essex+CM9/@51.7457918,0.758064,117m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47d91e1f9fd4b945:0x681270a8bbf387c6

Look like various access routes to the sea wall including via the home of the bearded man in the sky.

The landlord may or may not have been involved.  Perhaps he innocently stored JB's windsurfer for general use on the river.

Offline APRIL

Here take a peep:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Goldhanger,+Maldon,+Essex+CM9/@51.7457918,0.758064,117m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47d91e1f9fd4b945:0x681270a8bbf387c6

Look like various access routes to the sea wall including via the home of the bearded man in the sky.

The landlord may or may not have been involved.  Perhaps he innocently stored JB's windsurfer for general use on the river.

I don't see a direct route from the back of the pub. He'd have had to make his way through tombstones at some point and access from the churchyard to the field is maybe not the easiest to negotiate at night. Whilst I worry about the landlord's potential involvement, why don't we suppose that he may have had a small speedboat from which Jeremy hitched a ride on water skis.

Offline Holly Goodhead

I don't see a direct route from the back of the pub. He'd have had to make his way through tombstones at some point and access from the churchyard to the field is maybe not the easiest to negotiate at night. Whilst I worry about the landlord's potential involvement, why don't we suppose that he may have had a small speedboat from which Jeremy hitched a ride on water skis.

Men in wetsuits can fight a few brambles with a handheld light.  The route is NE to E out of The Chequers down to the sea wall.  I'm not sure what the Blackwater river policy is on motorised boats/watersports but in any event the noise could potentially alert others.  A windsurfer is very quiet other than a bit of noise from the sail.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:57:34 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline APRIL

Men in wetsuits can fight a few brambles with a handheld light.  The route is NE to E out of The Chequers down to the sea wall.  I'm not sure what the Blackwater river policy is on motorised boats/watersports but in any event the noise could potentially alert others.  A windsurfer is very quiet other than a bit of noise from the sail.

So is this how you think Jeremy got himself to WHF? I have to say it has more elegance and sophistication about it than bumping over ruts on a bike but maybe I'm being disturbed by visions of the choccie box man -although I HATE Milk Tray.

Offline Myster

You're overegging the pudding, as usual. If JB did go by the BLUE sea wall route, he would have chosen to keep himself dry by cycling or walking, not fiddle-faddle about with a surfboard. For starters, he'd have to carry a large, awkward object from the pub hiding place to the sea wall, then back again on the return journey.  And what would happen if the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, or he became becalmed... he's stymied!

Nope, sorry... I'm sticking with the shortest RED route, travelling by bike via the farm track at the back of WHF.... as he confided to his girlfriend.

Offline APRIL

You're overegging the pudding, as usual. If JB did go by the BLUE sea wall route, he would have chosen to keep himself dry by cycling or walking, not fiddle-faddle about with a surfboard. For starters, he'd have to carry a large, awkward object from the pub hiding place to the sea wall, then back again on the return journey.  And what would happen if the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, or he became becalmed... he's stymied!

Nope, sorry... I'm sticking with the shortest RED route, travelling by bike via the farm track at the back of WHF.... as he confided to his girlfriend.

From your vid, it's no short distance -plus a difficult manoeuvre- from the church boundary to the water unencumbered. He'd certainly have felt the shape and weight of a surf board by the time he got there. I can't help feeling he'd have gone for the easiest option.

Offline Myster

From your vid, it's no short distance -plus a difficult manoeuvre- from the church boundary to the water unencumbered. He'd certainly have felt the shape and weight of a surf board by the time he got there. I can't help feeling he'd have gone for the easiest option.

And not just any plain old surfboard, but one with a large, cumbersome sail, handle and mast as well.
Can't get that jolly tune out of my head, April.  Wonder what it's called?  &%+((£

Offline Holly Goodhead

You're overegging the pudding, as usual.If JB did go by the BLUE sea wall route, he would have chosen to keep himself dry by cycling or walking, not fiddle-faddle about with a surfboard. For starters, he'd have to carry a large, awkward object from the pub hiding place to the sea wall, then back again on the return journey.  And what would happen if the wind was blowing in the wrong direction, or he became becalmed... he's stymied!

8(8-))

It is said the perp would sustain blood staining to his/her clothing.  If JB was wearing a wetsuit all he needed to do was shower down at WHF then out the window jog down to the river and hop back on his board.  If the windsurfer was stored at or around The Chequers, with or without the landlord's knowledge, it would simply be a case of changing out of his day clothes, slipping into/out of his wetsuit and away he goes.  If he was taking windsurfing w.e's at Pevensey chances are he was half-decent.  A cruise along the river and he wouldn't get anything more than a big toe wet.  The wind direction is irrelevant the sail is adjusted. So long as you can feel a breeze on your face it's possible to move!

http://www.rya.org.uk/newsevents/enewsletters/inbrief/Pages/Doyouknowyourpointsofsail.aspx?utm_source=InBrief&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=apr14-inbrief-mem

A lot of what  JM fessed up didn't corroborate with known facts:

- MM's involvement
- NB shot 7 times
- Sheila shot herself on the bed