Author Topic: Doorstepping people donating to Amaral's fund  (Read 29076 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Doorstepping people donating to Amaral's fund
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 01:45:02 PM »
How have the media obtained these name?
Have individuals phoned them up and volunteered their details or is this another of these 'dossiers'?

Pretty pathetic activity whatever, as the defence fund has done its job in allowing Amaral to win his appeal.

Investigative journalism?  They are conversant with social media where people tend to boast about their exploits ... I don't 'do' facebook or 'twitter' for example and am a member only of this forum because I worked out very early on that the smaller the footprint left on the internet the less chance of unwelcome intrusion there is.

No-one needs to source information directly from those who donated to the Amaral fund ... my route would be via particular facebook pages and work back from there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 01:46:20 PM »
It is interesting how supporters rarely use their own names. Are they afraid to stand up and be counted ?

I would be happy to use my real name  but fear what some of the utter nutcases that are involved in this case might do

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 01:47:23 PM »
Ah well, more fool them for having an account.

On that we agree.

Offline Lace

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 01:51:21 PM »
well we all know  what happned  when a  certian journalist  doorknocked    someone   relating to the mcann case they killed themselves.......  and some supporters thought that person deserved what she  got

The thing is carly I am sure if this journalist had known that BL was a frail person with mental illness,  he wouldn't have approached her.   BL though seemed a very confident strong woman going by what I read on twitter and chatted to this journalist.   This journalist said he was devastated over her death.   Do you not think that many many people are  door stepped in this fashion?   Or do you think  it is just anti McCann's? 

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 01:53:06 PM »
Investigative journalism?  They are conversant with social media where people tend to boast about their exploits ... I don't 'do' facebook or 'twitter' for example and am a member only of this forum because I worked out very early on that the smaller the footprint left on the internet the less chance of unwelcome intrusion there is.

No-one needs to source information directly from those who donated to the Amaral fund ... my route would be via particular facebook pages and work back from there.

You have been reading "Follow Me" by Angela Clarke.................. 8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 01:54:34 PM »
The thing is carly I am sure if this journalist had known that BL was a frail person with mental illness,  he wouldn't have approached her.   BL though seemed a very confident strong woman going by what I read on twitter and chatted to this journalist.   This journalist said he was devastated over her death.   Do you not think that many many people are  door stepped in this fashion?   Or do you think  it is just anti McCann's?

How many supporters were doorstepped over the theats to Lwanne Baulch then ? How many journalists actually looked into the claims ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2016, 02:03:15 PM »
How many supporters were doorstepped over the theats to Lwanne Baulch then ? How many journalists actually looked into the claims ?

what threats

stephen25000

Re: Doorstepping f people donating to Amaral's fund
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 02:24:09 PM »

why should donors names be published on the net...what a bizarre statement...if people have used their  real name that's their problem

Why should they be doorstepped ?

How would you like it ?

stephen25000

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 02:25:40 PM »
It is interesting how supporters rarely use their own names. Are they afraid to stand up and be counted ?

They are scared.

Happy to pass on other people's details, never their own.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2016, 02:29:13 PM »

There seems to be a bit of Pot Kettle going on.

stephen25000

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2016, 02:29:24 PM »
I would be happy to use my real name  but fear what some of the utter nutcases that are involved in this case might do

You mean like the ones who threatened the lady who organised the donations to Amaral'says legal fund ?

stephen25000

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2016, 02:30:39 PM »
There seems to be a bit of Pot Kettle going on.

Name one McCann supporter who has been doorstepped

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Doorstepping f people donating to Amaral's fund
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2016, 02:40:41 PM »
Why should they be doorstepped ?

How would you like it ?

If i have been stupid enough to reveal my real name then it's my own fault....I don't have a problem with anything i have said on here

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2016, 02:41:23 PM »
They are scared.

Happy to pass on other people's details, never their own.

you don't use your own name

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2016, 02:43:27 PM »
You mean like the ones who threatened the lady who organised the donations to Amaral'says legal fund ?

is there any evidence to support that...hasn't one of poulton's friends been in court for threatening behaviour