Author Topic: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities  (Read 33720 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Kevin Craigie - Recent activities
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 04:32:56 PM »
KEVIN 'the devious Cat' CRAIGIE continues to troll the internet in his thousands of guises... even dressing himself up as women in an attempt to gain the attention he thinks he deserves.

Those of you who have greviences with this 'mans' behaviour may be interested in the following contact details...

Casey Galloway – Advice Session Supervisor (Holborn Bureau)

On behalf of D Hyams (Advice Services Manager)

Advice line: 0300 330 0646

Fax number: 020 7404 1507

Information website: www.adviceguide.org.uk
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 02:05:58 PM »
http://www.london-probation.org.uk/PDF/CJA03LIC1_offender_Licence.pdf

So, These are the six standard conditions in your
licence:
1. Be well-behaved. Do not commit an offence and do not do anything that could ruin your chances of resettling back in the community.
Would it then be acceptable to write things of an expiicite nature on a public forum as well as the personal details of someone else on a forum including their address? Also to take money, calling it borrowing with no intention to pay back?

2. Keep in touch with the officer responsible for managing your licence and do what they ask you to do.

3. Let your officer visit you where you are living if they need to.

4. Live at an address that your officer says is acceptable.Tell your officer if you plan to change your address or stay at another address (even for one night).

5. Only do work (paid or unpaid) that your officer says is OK.Tell your officer if you planto change the work you do.
A probation worker would have to give permission (along with the employer) for someone to work with vulnerable people? It can't be right can it?

Craigie has NEVER been well behaved; so he's already broken this agreement......

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 02:07:36 PM »
Sorry, I had posted on 2 threads.
I know Steph, it just seems like it's unstoppable but how far does someone have to go in order to break the rules and how does someone prove the rules have been broken?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 05:10:33 PM »
I see he's back on the blue forum in fine form.

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 05:26:36 PM »

Can we interest anyone in a delicious scone? Or a butt plug?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 05:40:46 PM »
^^^^ @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 05:41:32 PM »

"Welcome Ronnie, can you tell us about your neice? We all get together on Friday and drink pretend wine, would you like to join us?"

@)(++(*     @)(++(*     @)(++(*     @)(++(*     @)(++(*     @)(++(*

Dear o dear!

Offline John

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2012, 05:43:53 PM »

"Welcome Ronnie, can you tell us about your neice? We all get together on Friday and drink pretend wine, would you like to join us?"

Dear o dear!

SAD !! 
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2012, 05:47:39 PM »

Dear o dear!

SAD !!

What has happened to that forum? SH treating admin like her personal bitch, and Craigie having another holiday on Fantasy Island.     >@@(*&)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 05:48:44 PM »
Will you be in Chelsea?  @)(++(*

These random guests are causing much laughter here, please do carry on  @)(++(* 8@??)( 8((()*/
I notice it's ok for Kevin Craigie to run a mock and make libelous comments about me but when his bluff is called admin ban someone, disgusting. I suggest if they're reading this, remove Ronnies comments that mention me, they have no factual basis and you are allowing a known troll, liar and thief run amock. That's fact.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:57:25 PM by Joanne »

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 03:35:34 PM »
Just to keep everyone up to date.

There was a rumour going around started by Stephanie Hall that Kevin had been sacked and had debunked to Glasgow where he had set up his trolling empire assisted by Karen Trolley.

Sorry to disappoint folks but Kev is still in post at CAB, Albany St., London.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 12:22:25 PM »
Apparently the rumour that Kevin had been sacked and debunked back to Glasgow wasn't started by Stephanie Hall according to the 'Annie' over on the blue forum.  Of course we all know that Annie is in fact troll Stephanie Hall (screenshot queen) who is now attempting to cover her own tracks.

I do remember being asked how she could possibly know that at the time.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2012, 12:31:36 PM »
Apparently the rumour that Kevin had been sacked and debunked back to Glasgow wasn't started by Stephanie Hall according to the 'Annie' over on the blue forum.  Of course we all know that Annie is in fact troll Stephanie Hall (screenshot queen) who is now attempting to cover her own tracks.

I saw that post on the Jeremy Bamber forum over a week ago and I did think at the time how she would know that unless she was stalking him again and she has the audacity to say that Kevin craigie stalked her.In my experience of the woman she seems to latch onto people, mostly men, and becomes paranoid with them for a while before going on the offensive.Classic case of at home alone itus.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2012, 12:34:10 PM »

I saw that post on the Jeremy Bamber forum over a week ago and I did think at the time how she would know that unless she was stalking him again and she has the audacity to say that Kevin craigie stalked her.In my experience of the woman she seems to latch onto people, mostly men, and becomes paranoid with them for a while before going on the offensive.Classic case of at home alone itus.

And if I recall she also made mention of Kevin setting up another trolling operation in cahoots with Karen Torley.

Offline insider

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2012, 02:05:21 PM »

She has been paranoid about the imaginary Craigie impersonator ever since he outed her on facebook some years back and caused untold harm to the Simon Hall case.   A bit like what happened to the Craigie's Angels facebook account recently which by the way has now disappeared completely from facebook.

More news from the inner circle soon.   @)(++(*
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.