Author Topic: US police killing black people like flies??  (Read 12514 times)

Offline mercury

US police killing black people like flies??
« on: July 08, 2016, 12:42:13 AM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-minnesota-police-idUSKCN0ZN0MF

123 to date this year

The latest one just pulled over for "his lights not working"

Can you imagne if in the uk 123 black men were shot dead by police in 6 months?

This is totally outrageous, men being shot to death when of no danger to anyone,menbeng shot n the back when runnng away afterhaving committed no crime whatsoever, the list is longand utterly disgraceful

I personally call it murder

Obama should be ashamed not shocked, hes the bloody president and has done zero to make this black lynching practice a crime

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:53:16 PM by John »

Offline John

Re: US police killing black people like flies??
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 08:58:35 PM »

123 to date this year

This is totally outrageous, men being shot to death when of no danger to anyone,menbeng shot n the back when runnng away afterhaving committed no crime whatsoever, the list is longand utterly disgraceful

Obama should be ashamed not shocked, hes the bloody president and has done zero to make this black lynching practice a crime

I agree mercury, in this latest case the victim was shot five times and that was after he was initially put down on the ground and restrained.  As someone who held a shoot to kill licence I find their actions reprehensible in the extreme. Shooting someone five times is murder imo but the town prosecutor is scared to put any police on trial for fear of upsetting the status quo.

Obama is the perfect example of Michelin Man, bends every way.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:01:31 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 09:16:33 PM »

123 to date this year

238 white people have been killed by the police this year.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016

Imagine the outrage at 'White Lives Matter' marches.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 09:56:21 PM »
  Young black men were nine times more likely than other Americans to be killed by police officers in 2015, according to the findings of a Guardian study that recorded a final tally of 1,134 deaths at the hands of law enforcement officers this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 10:02:22 PM »

'Because detailed FBI data on crime can lag by several years, the most-cited statistics on this point refer to 2009 data. According to that data, out of all violent crimes in which someone was charged, black Americans were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the country’s 75 biggest counties — despite the fact that black Americans made up just 15 percent of the population in those places.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.c00a11580355

Offline mercury

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 10:09:53 PM »
I agree mercury, in this latest case the victim was shot five times and that was after he was initially put down on the ground and restrained. As someone who held a shoot to kill licence I find their actions reprehensible in the extreme. Shooting someone five times is murder imo but the town prosecutor is scared to put any police on trial for fear of upsetting the status quo.

Obama is the perfect example of Michelin Man, bends every way.

Atrocious, I dont see how its legal! @wonderfulspam its not about colour per se, if white men were being killed when there was no need, it would be exactly the same...this is about abuse of power by certain policemen and the seemng acceptance of it by those with sick mindsets...if anyone is being killed by police with no excuse, they can be whte black pink or orange...its the same....but it does seems it happens more to black men
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:11:58 PM by mercury »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 10:39:12 PM »
Atrocious, I dont see how its legal! @wonderfulspam its not about colour per se, if white men were being killed when there was no need, it would be exactly the same...this is about abuse of power by certain policemen and the seemng acceptance of it by those with sick mindsets...if anyone is being killed by police with no excuse, they can be whte black pink or orange...its the same....but it does seems it happens more to black men

In some states you can 'open carry'.  It's legal, if you have a licence, to walk around with a loaded semi automatic rifle on display.

The police in the U.S are faced daily with armed civilians, unlike here in Blighty, they are at a much greater risk of death & so, they will often shoot first & worry later.

When looking at why it seems more blacks are killed by the police it's worth noting that, statisticly, blacks do commit more crime than whites & so police are more likely to suspect blacks.

And, that when a white person is killed by the police, the media don't say "White man shot by police"

But they do highlight race where blacks are concerened, fuelling the division.

Offline mercury

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 10:50:25 PM »
In some states you can 'open carry'.  It's legal, if you have a licence, to walk around with a loaded semi automatic rifle on display.

The police in the U.S are faced daily with armed civilians, unlike here in Blighty, they are at a much greater risk of death & so, they will often shoot first & worry later.

When looking at why it seems more blacks are killed by the police it's worth noting that, statisticly, blacks do commit more crime than whites & so police are more likely to suspect blacks.

And, that when a white person is killed by the police, the media don't say "White man shot by police"

But they do highlight race where blacks are concerened, fuelling the division.

Those stats and reasons dont though explain why police would shoot dead a restrained man

&%+((£

The only way anyone can see this for what it truly is is to study every single case

When you have a (black) man runnng away from police, (i wonder why in certain states) unarmed and committed no crime but was just suspected of x y z and hes shot dead in the back, something is seriously wrong

Of course the whole countrys mad gun culture dont help, neither does the fact that alot of white americans still have hatred of blacks in their dna believng themselves superior

Looking forward to this trial

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Walter_Scott
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:54:38 PM by mercury »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 10:56:58 PM »
Those stats and reasons dont though explain why police would shoot dead a restrained man

&%+((£

The only way anyone can see this for what it truly is is to study every single case

When you have a (black) man runnng away from police, (i wonder why) unarmed and committed no crime but was just suspected of x y z and hes shot dead in the back, something is seriously wrong

Of course the whole countrys mad gun culture dont help, neither does the fact that alot of white americans still have hatred of blacks in their dna believng themselves superior

It could also be said that some black americans will never forgive the white man for several hundred of years of slavery.

Offline mercury

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 11:20:21 PM »
It could also be said that some black americans will never forgive the white man for several hundred of years of slavery.

That could be true I guess and why shouldnt theybut they dont go round shooting white people for no reason,normally a crime involved

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 02:15:20 AM »
I accept that American cops are facing a much greater danger than police in Britain given that there are more weapons than people in the USA but shooting someone five times is just a tad over the top.  There is obviously something dreadfully wrong with the training of these cops if they think this is acceptable conduct.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mercury

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 02:10:08 AM »
I accept that American cops are facing a much greater danger than police in Britain given that there are more weapons than people in the USA but shooting someone five times is just a tad over the top.  There is obviously something dreadfully wrong with the training of these cops if they think this is acceptable conduct.

"Its complicated" is the excuse, only it isnt really

Nothng complicated when firing multiple shots to kill on restrained or fleeing people, thats called licence to murder, the archtects of that need to be silenced forever and new laws be enshrined

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 09:20:34 AM »

Black Lives Matter is a racist hate group.

Rudy Giuliani tells it like it is.....

'I believe I saved a lot more black lives than Black Lives Matter. I don't see what Black Lives Matter is doing for blacks other than isolating them' said the former mayor of New York City.

'All it cares about is the police shooting of blacks. It doesn't care about the 90 percent of blacks that are killed by other blacks.'

'If you want to deal with this on the black side, you've got to teach your children to be respectful of the police and you've got to teach your children that the real danger to them is not the police, the real danger to them 99 out of 100 times ... are other black kids who are going to kill them'

'That's the way they're going to die.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685034/I-saved-lot-black-lives-Black-Lives-Matter-Rudy-Giuliani-attacks-calling-movement-inherently-racist-tennis-star-James-Blake-blasts-shocking-comments.html

Alfie

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 10:42:21 AM »
Yeah, how outrageous of this organisation to highlight the disproportionately high incidence of cold blooded murder of other black people by the police.  They should all just pipe down or go back to Africa innit.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 11:09:01 AM »
Yeah, how outrageous of this organisation to highlight the disproportionately high incidence of cold blooded murder of other black people by the police.  They should all just pipe down or go back to Africa innit.

Blacks are killed more by other blacks than they are by the fuzz.  Fact.

More whites have been killed by cops than blacks this year.   Another fact.

Blacks commit more crime, despite there being less of them, Yet another fact.