Author Topic: US police killing black people like flies??  (Read 12513 times)

Alfie

Re: US police killing black people like flies??
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 11:26:57 AM »
  Young black men were nine times more likely than other Americans to be killed by police officers in 2015, according to the findings of a Guardian study that recorded a final tally of 1,134 deaths at the hands of law enforcement officers this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men

Bumping for the WUM.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 11:39:00 AM »
Bumping for the WUM.

They're still more likely to be killed by other blacks, than they are by cops.

But they're not protesting against that, for some reason.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 12:06:10 PM »
They're still more likely to be killed by other blacks, than they are by cops.

But they're not protesting against that, for some reason.
They're probably also more likely to be killed in road traffic accidents and smoking related diseases, but I note they're not protesting against that either.  Shame on them! 

Do you think that blacks who are nine times more likely to be killed in cold blood by police than non-blacks should simply suck it up and remain silent on the issue?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 12:20:21 PM »
They're probably also more likely to be killed in road traffic accidents and smoking related diseases, but I note they're not protesting against that either.  Shame on them! 

Do you think that blacks who are nine times more likely to be killed in cold blood by police than non-blacks should simply suck it up and remain silent on the issue?

I think they should look at their 'gangster rap' culture, realise it's why they're getting shot more, & do something about themselves, rather than blaming anyone else.

Alfie

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 01:39:20 PM »
I think they should look at their 'gangster rap' culture, realise it's why they're getting shot more, & do something about themselves, rather than blaming anyone else.
So they must not complain when the police shoot them dead in cold blood and blame themselves instead.  Of course, I forgot your preference to victim-blame at every opportunity.   

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 01:59:00 PM »
So they must not complain when the police shoot them dead in cold blood and blame themselves instead.  Of course, I forgot your preference to victim-blame at every opportunity.

Well, it is their own fault afterall.

Here's another interesting statistic.

990 people killed by the cops in 2015.....

Black 258

White 494

White Lives Matter.

Alfie

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 01:59:50 PM »
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html

“what about black-on-black crime” is an evasion, an attempt to avoid the fundamental difference between being killed by a citizen and being killed by an agent of law. And it’s not new. “When Ida B. Wells … tried to explain to a wealthy suffragist in Chicago that anti-black violence in the nation must end,” writes historian Khalil Gibran Muhammad for The Nation, “Mary Plummer replied: Blacks need to “drive the criminals out” of the community. ‘Have you forgotten that 10 percent of all the crimes that were committed in Chicago last year were by colored men [less than 3 percent of the population]?’ ”

Regardless of cause or concern, a community doesn’t forfeit fair treatment because it has crime. That was true then when the scourge was lynching, and it’s true now that the scourge is unjust police violence. Say what you will about “black-on-black crime,” just don’t pretend it has anything to do with unfair killings at the hands of the state.

Alfie

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 02:00:33 PM »
Well, it is their own fault afterall.

Here's another interesting statistic.

990 people killed by the cops in 2015.....

Black 258

White 494

White Lives Matter.
What percentage of the US population is black, what percentage white?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016, 02:02:13 PM »
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html

“what about black-on-black crime” is an evasion, an attempt to avoid the fundamental difference between being killed by a citizen and being killed by an agent of law. And it’s not new. “When Ida B. Wells … tried to explain to a wealthy suffragist in Chicago that anti-black violence in the nation must end,” writes historian Khalil Gibran Muhammad for The Nation, “Mary Plummer replied: Blacks need to “drive the criminals out” of the community. ‘Have you forgotten that 10 percent of all the crimes that were committed in Chicago last year were by colored men [less than 3 percent of the population]?’ ”

Regardless of cause or concern, a community doesn’t forfeit fair treatment because it has crime. That was true then when the scourge was lynching, and it’s true now that the scourge is unjust police violence. Say what you will about “black-on-black crime,” just don’t pretend it has anything to do with unfair killings at the hands of the state.

More whites killed by cops than blacks.

More crime commited by blacks.

Those are the facts.

Alfie

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2016, 02:04:29 PM »

More whites killed by cops than blacks.

More crime commited by blacks.

Those are the facts.
I knew you'd be too lazy to look it up.

75% of the US population is white. 13.5% is black.  You do the math as they say in the States, or rather don't bother as it's already been done for you in the cite I've posted twice now.

I'm putting the racist troll back on ignore now.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »

And the 13.5% manage to account for more crime than the 75%.

Yeah, great argument.

No wonder you ran away.

Have a nice day.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:33:00 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2016, 11:33:27 PM »

Black Lives Matter is a racist terrorist hate group built on lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r3nPGWevR4
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:32:27 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 11:41:09 PM »
I agree mercury, in this latest case the victim was shot five times and that was after he was initially put down on the ground and restrained.  As someone who held a shoot to kill licence I find their actions reprehensible in the extreme. Shooting someone five times is murder imo but the town prosecutor is scared to put any police on trial for fear of upsetting the status quo.

Obama is the perfect example of Michelin Man, bends every way.

He raped a 14 year old girl & got her pregnant when he was 20.

He'd recently twice failed to register as a sex offender.

..And, whilst he was resisting arrest, he was in possesion of an unlicenced fire arm, which he had earlier threatened someone with, which was why the police were called.

But the liberal media won't mention all that too often.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:48:18 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline mercury

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2016, 01:12:00 AM »
He raped a 14 year old girl & got her pregnant when he was 20.

He'd recently twice failed to register as a sex offender.

..And, whilst he was resisting arrest, he was in possesion of an unlicenced fire arm, which he had earlier threatened someone with, which was why the police were called.

But the liberal media won't mention all that too often.

Is that why he was shot?
Are you sayng all black unarmed men are killed by police for a good reason?
Isnt doing so when theyre wrong making thngs worse?