Author Topic: Greetings From The Brigadier  (Read 514 times)

Offline Brigadier

Greetings From The Brigadier
« on: July 25, 2016, 06:40:36 PM »
Hi everyone. First and foremost for the avoidance of doubt I shall explain that I am not actually a Brigadier. That is just a moniker that I have gained recently. I won't go into explaining how! My inspiration for registering here is the Billie-Joe Jenkins case which I have had a burgeoning interest in ever since it first came to light. To that end I have already commented on some of the threads relating to that case. I look forward to further discussions.

But generally speaking it pains me when I hear or read statements on cases that are based on scant information or even with the lack of it completely. This is a means for me to take on board peoples' opinions and air mine in a considered manner.

If I found myself in a situation where I was accused of a terrible crime, I would like to think that at the very least those who believed in my innocence would raise their voices against the ones doing the mud slinging.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:58:26 PM by Brigadier »

Offline John

Re: Greetings From The Brigadier
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 02:29:04 AM »
Welcome to the forum, I look forward to your further posts on the Billie-Jo case.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

Re: Greetings From The Brigadier
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 09:11:16 PM »
Hi everyone. First and foremost for the avoidance of doubt I shall explain that I am not actually a Brigadier. That is just a moniker that I have gained recently. I won't go into explaining how! My inspiration for registering here is the Billie-Joe Jenkins case which I have had a burgeoning interest in ever since it first came to light. To that end I have already commented on some of the threads relating to that case. I look forward to further discussions.

But generally speaking it pains me when I hear or read statements on cases that are based on scant information or even with the lack of it completely. This is a means for me to take on board peoples' opinions and air mine in a considered manner.

If I found myself in a situation where I was accused of a terrible crime, I would like to think that at the very least those who believed in my innocence would raise their voices against the ones doing the mud slinging.

I especially like the sound of your last paragraph

Welcome Brigadier.   Make yourself heard.

sadie
If you want to know the real facts read :  http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39076140/Main%20Page

Hitler is credited with saying "Tell a big enough lie, tell it often enough, and it becomes the truth.
= "Propaganda personified."