Author Topic: Video: Uncle reveals how Joana Cipriano was murdered and later fed to the pigs.  (Read 39983 times)

Offline John

so who advised him to cooperate in order to get a reduced sentence........thats coercian

I think you confuse cooperation with coercion.  Your claim of coercion has no basis, Joćo Cipriano went out voluntarily with the PJ looking for Joana's remains.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 05:11:30 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

I think you confuse cooperation with coercion.  Your claim of coercion has no basis, Joćo Cipriano went out voluntarily with the PJ looking for Joana's remains.

voluntarily in your opinion....he had already seen the severe beating his sister had received. I cant imagine anyone voluntarily admitting to such a crime...can you....the police had nothing

Online Eleanor

The whole thing stinks.  In my opinion.

Offline Mr Gray

The whole thing stinks.  In my opinion.

of course it stinks....the police had absolutely nothing but both suspects being good citizenns decided to help them by confessing and condemning themselved to 20 yrs in prison

stephen25000

Once upon a time....

Offline John

One never ceases to be amazed at the support for child killers.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Gray

One never ceases to be amazed at the support for child killers.

not everyone who is found guilty is guilty John....miscarriages of justice do happen.....im surprised you want to ignore that fact

The fact that she has been found guilty does not mean she is guilty....that is a fact. therefore you cannot say with certainty she is a child killer...that is another fact

Offline John

not everyone who is found guilty is guilty John....miscarriages of justice do happen.....im surprised you want to ignore that fact

The fact that she has been found guilty does not mean she is guilty....that is a fact. therefore you cannot say with certainty she is a child killer...that is another fact

This thread is about Joćo Cipriano, the clue is in the name?  I fear Leonor has always covered for him because she knew that if he was convicted of murder with his record he would go away for a very long time. Joana disappeared on the evenng of the 12th September 2004 and it wasn't until nearly two weeks later on the 25th that Leonor was taken into custody, her brother and Joana's uncle, Joćo Cipriano, arrested two days later.  In that two weeks they had every opportunity to dispose of Joana's remains properly and concoct the story that it was she who hit and killed the child and not he.

We know of course that she retracted her confession and blamed her brother Joćo claiming he Chad taken the girl away to sell to foreigners but that things had gone sour and the girl died.  I will add that many people who knew her have said she was incapable of killing any child, her partner Leandro Silva being one of them.  Clearly her devotion to her brother is more important to her than telling what really occurred.  No doubt they will have each other when they are eventually paroled.

One other theory which was raised early on was that Joana had been sold to foreigners.  Had that really taken place was 20 years too high a price for silence?  I think so!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 01:39:18 AM by John »

Offline Angelo222

This thread is about Joćo Cipriano, the clue is in the name?  I fear Leonor has always covered for him because she knew that if he was convicted of murder with his record he would go away for a very long time. Joana disappeared on the evenng of the 12th September 2004 and it wasn't until nearly two weeks later on the 25th that Leonor was taken into custody, her brother and Joana's uncle, Joćo Cipriano, arrested two days later.  In that two weeks they had every opportunity to dispose of Joana's remains properly and concoct the story that it was she who hit and killed the child and not he.

We know of course that she retracted her confession and blamed her brother Joćo claiming he Chad taken the girl away to sell to foreigners but that things had gone sour and the girl died.  I will add that many people who knew her have said she was incapable of killing any child, her partner Leandro Silva being one of them.  Clearly her devotion to her brother is more important to her than telling what really occurred.  No doubt they will have each other when they are eventually paroled.

One other theory which was raised early on was that Joana had been sold to foreigners.  Had that really taken place was 20 years too high a price for silence?  I think so!

The manner in which the Cipriano's have behaved over the last twelve years points to them both being involved to a greater or lesser degree.  When they weren't covering for each other they were blaming each other.  They both got their just desserts imo.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 01:39:48 AM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

you cannot state with certainty they are child killes which is what my answer to your post was about. The evidence agaist them was basically non existent apart from the confessions . There have been several miscarriages of justice involving confessions and suspects of low intelligence.
As Eleanor says the whole case stinks and i agree
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 01:40:09 AM by John »

Offline John

When two people independently admit to a joint enterprise killing the alarm bells start ringing.  Unless of course you are a believer in extreme coincidences?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 11:18:16 PM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

When two people independently admit to a joint enterprise killing the alarm bells start ringing.  Unless of course you are a believer in extreme coincidences?

No real evidence apart from confession fro Tw people of very low intelligence
One out of three judges thought not guilty
How far away were they from being acquitted
Your 100% claim is rather balmy

Offline sadie

We know of course that she retracted her confession and blamed Joćo before writing to him to say she was sorry.  I will add that many people who knew her have said she was incapable of killing any child, her partner Leandro Silva being one of them.  Clearly her devotion to her brother is more important to her than telling what really occurred.  No doubt they will have each other when they are eventually paroled.

I rather thought that it was the other way round, that Joao wrote to Leanor apologising for blaming her.  Although I cannot find it, I know he did ... Marcos Aragao Correia commented on it I believe

Offline John

No real evidence apart from confession fro Tw people of very low intelligence
One out of three judges thought not guilty
How far away were they from being acquitted
Your 100% claim is rather balmy

No, I'm very sure they are both in on it to varying degrees.

Offline John

I rather thought that it was the other way round, that Joao wrote to Leanor apologising for blaming her.  Although I cannot find it, I know he did ... Marcos Aragao Correia commented on it I believe

I believe you are correct on that point Sadie, I have edited my post accordingly.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 11:18:29 PM by John »