Author Topic: Maddie McCann breakthrough: Cops 'given cash to probe new trafficking gang lead'  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

the point is so absurd as to be hardly worth addressing....most sceptics...which you are think that the mccanns made up this cock and bull story because they feared they would lose their NHS jobs......you now throw in the absurd idea that their jobs are protected at all costs......

Your comprehension becomes worse by the day.
Apart from that Mrs Lincoln how did you like the play?

Online davel

Your comprehension becomes worse by the day.

if I had posted....it was the mccanns wot dun it....you would have called me a genius

well they didnt....and anyone who thinks they did is not the full shilling...in my umblest opinion of course
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 10:41:34 PM by davel »
as experienced investigators...based on the evidence...we believe Madeleine McCann was removed from the apartment by a stranger....DCI Redwood...Scotland Yard

Neither the McCanns nor their friend are persons of interest or suspects

If civil questions are being asked can we have the courtesy to provide civil answers.

Offline Robittybob1

Is that a bona fide diagnosis of all those millines of people who don't  agree with the abduction story- oh cool I can get benefit money.
The only people on this site identities as being mentally ill are: Gerry his wife and their children due to a guy writing a book.  Oh I think they were upset about a missing daughter as well., but the book just was well...worse as was stated in court.
There is only one (1) daughter lost but there were thousands upon thousands of copies of that dreaded book.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline jassi

There is only one (1) daughter lost but there were thousands upon thousands of copies of that dreaded book.

Surely Kate's opus isn't that bad ?  I thought it showed promise for a first novel.
To all you Amaral campers out there, Hi De Hi

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -  Almost 10 years and still no solution.

Offline Robittybob1

Surely Kate's opus isn't that bad ?  I thought it showed promise for a first novel.
Opus?  What the hell is that?
Maybe there will a musical version of the Madeleine McCann missing one day.  HiDeHo seems to get the music to match the story most effectively. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:41:47 PM by Robittybob1 »
What are you doing to find Madeleine?