Author Topic: Maddie McCann breakthrough: Cops 'given cash to probe new trafficking gang lead'  (Read 3955 times)

Offline Angelo222

Sounds like ever decreasing circles to me.  Same old story with not a shred of evidence to support it.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/567443/madeleine-mccann-search-new-lead-found-trafficking-gang

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/04/important-madeleine-mccann-lead-sees-police-given-money-to-investigate-6300411/

Seems like they are looking at my theory ?
Soz, am too busy to comment atm but will come in when I can

Several other reports in 'Newsnow Mccann'

On that basis don't go telling them about the Riff Mountains in Morocco ffs!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfie

Sounds like ever decreasing circles to me.  Same old story with not a shred of evidence to support it.
Sorry, but does Operation Grange regularly brief you on the evidence it has uncovered?

Offline Angelo222

Sorry, but does Operation Grange regularly brief you on the evidence it has uncovered?

I was taking about the rubbish story since it is not a secret that SY are not briefing anyone and that includes the Daily Star.  The press and media have certainly not lost their talent to come up with crap headlines.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 02:00:43 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

Could it have been at Easter? Weren't the family in Donegal at the time?

A "strange Englishman" was spotted taking pictures of children on a Portuguese beach visited by Madeleine McCann just before she went missing, police files reveal.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2529324/Madeleine-McCann-Strange-Englishman-photographed-children-on-beach.html

I inform you that, upon going to the Zavial Beach concession of Ernesto Joaquim Muchacho , telephone contact numbers, ******** and ******; the same stated that he recognised the parents of Madeleine McCann as clients of his restaurant and that he remembers seeing them for the last time in his establishment in the month of April (Easter holidays), accompanied by their three children. Since this date, as he exercises his function in the kitchen, he does not remember having seen them on that beach or in his restaurant.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOAQUIM_MUCHACHO.htm

The family were in Donegal three weeks before their Portuguese holiday and visited the their Grandma Mccanns pub in St Johnston.

They arrived in Portugal on 28th April, so it is possible that they visited Zavial Beach on April 29th or 30th.
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Only in my opinion, of course

Offline sadie

I was taking about the rubbish story since it is not a secret that SY are not briefing anyone and that includes the Daily Star.  The press and media have certainly not lost their talent to come up with crap headlines.

Let's wait and see what happens, Angelo?

If I am right and they go ahead based on my thoughts, some mighty big names are set to tumble ... unless, of course, they are protected.
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Offline mercury

Let's wait and see what happens, Angelo?

If I am right and they go ahead based on my thoughts, some mighty big names are set to tumble ... unless, of course, they are protected.

Im sure your letters are in the bin

Big names ordering three yr old babies for sex are you mad?????

Offline sadie

Im sure your letters are in the bin

Big names ordering three yr old babies for sex are you mad?????

I never said that they ordered her for sex.  I do not believe that she was abused sexually.
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Offline mercury

I never said that they ordered her for sex.  I do not believe that she was abused sexually.

So what for? Did these elites order an abduction for?

youre the one who posted a video ages ago of some spy writer i forget his name ..shrimpton somethng who had info that madleeine was murdered after abuse????? By someone high in the eu? Hello??

Offline Eleanor

youre the one who posted a video ages ago of some spy writer i forget his name ..shrimpton somethng who had info that madleeine was murdered after abuse????? By someone high in the eu? Hello??

You think it was all about sexual Abuse?  How very awful and very sad.

Offline mercury

You think it was all about sexual Abuse?  How very awful and very sad.
No not me, others dear, bloody cheeck, ive never offered that as a reason shame on YOU
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 11:08:35 PM by mercury »

Offline Robittybob1

No not me, others dear
What is the reason IYO then Mercury?
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline Eleanor

No not me, others dear

Oh, I see.  Other people think really horrible things, but never you.  So that's okay then.

It's not my dog.  But then it never is.

Offline Eleanor

And I am beyond reporting Posts before I remove them.  I don't have the time or the patience.

Offline sadie

No I dont think Michael Shrimpton had any part in it. 

FYI, I believe that Shrimpton is a barrister with an extra-ordinarily sharp mind.  As such it is my understanding that he does covert work for the Government .. defence etc.

If you remember he said something about photos of Madeleine being sent electronically, before the abduction.  That is what SY are saying now. 

He wont have got everything right but it seems that he had a pretty good handle on things.

And it seems to me that there has been TOO MUCH ridiculing of him.  I have noticed that people who are getting close to the truth seem to get ridiculed ... big time.

Even his Madeleine Abduction report was changed in order to make him look stupid.  Michael Shrimpton is no idiot.
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT