Author Topic: MTV Release racist, sexist new years message.  (Read 228 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

MTV Release racist, sexist new years message.
« on: December 21, 2016, 08:09:38 AM »

MTV release racist, sexist anti-white, anti-male video......telling us not to be racist.

Don't be white or male in 2017.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6VX4HXsHdM

Offline Andrea

Re: MTV Release racist, sexist new years message.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 10:46:55 PM »
Isn't that the norm now?

And the world wonders why the US voted Trump.
It's all about identity. Unfortunately, to be white and male means you ought to be ashamed. And reproach yourselves for the sins of your ancestors.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 08:43:54 AM »

& if you're white & male, you can't teach blacks.....

Old white academics are 'unable' to teach black students because they're potentially racist, complain students

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121584/Old-white-academics-unable-teach-black-students-potentially-racist-complain-students.html

• 'Both of my tutors are white men. How can I really … have a rapport and feel comfortable talking to a 60 year old white man…'

• 'I find it hard to tell a white teacher my problems.'

• 'Most teachers come from privileged backgrounds which [some] BME students can't relate to.' 

Being anti-white male, society's acceptable form of racism.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 10:35:44 AM »
Students are the most precious snowflakes on the planet. They're still clueless though.
Safe spaces, no platforms, consent classes, Gender Studies courses. Have you ever looked at the social justice programmes Unis offer?
 Take a look at Spiked online. They have a traffic light system of all the unis that no platform etc, ashamed to say that 2 Leeds unis are on the list.